Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Loved one dying of old age? Inject them with a youth serum after they die so their bodies look young and beautiful for the funeral.

Too weak to fight in a war? Sneak some weakness serum into your enemies' food supply so they're even weaker than you.

To short? Inject shrinking serum into a friend so you can climb on his shoulders.

Too tall? Inject growth serum into your arms so they grow longer and you don't have to bend over to reach the ground.

Starving people in Africa? Inject the livestock with anti starvation serum so they don't need to graze to survive, leaving more grains for people to eat.

Can't remember where you put your car keys? Inject yourself with magnetizing serum so your keys fly to you from across the house.

Op is a bad poster? Inject yourself with hilarity serum that makes everything you read seem hilarious.

Share your serum-based solutions to the world's problems below.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:gizz:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i have come to this thread looking for answers

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
have problems? Liquor serum and you can enter the void of no more problems until the serum wares off

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Your boss bothering you at work? Inject him with racism serum so he says something racist and gets fired.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

Your boss bothering you at work? Inject him with racism serum so he says something racist and gets fired.

you can also use small doses of antifreeze serum in his coffee in this situation

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

applewhite powerserum

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

dad gay. so what posted:

you can also use small doses of antifreeze serum in his coffee in this situation

I have IRL stopped drinking coffee at work because of you, you know.

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
I'm having Butt Problems, what can the science of serums offer me?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
need to wake up? Ingest some coffee serum

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Savings Coupon posted:

I'm having Butt Problems, what can the science of serums offer me?

Inject your butt with growth serum, then make money twerking for Rap music videos. Use the money to buy health insurance to cure your problem.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
organs shutting down? whip up a quick margarita serum and slip into the cold welcoming arms of death in style!

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
tonic > serum

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Pesky teens hanging out at the park? Inject a few of the local ducks with monsterizing serum so they go on a rampage and drive the teens away.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Applewhite posted:

Pesky teens hanging out at the park? Inject a few of the local ducks with monsterizing serum so they go on a rampage and drive the teens away.

you don't even need to do that, just get some canadian geese, which is already the evil monster version of a duck

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

you don't even need to do that, just get some canadian geese, which is already the evil monster version of a duck

ummm *taps the thread title*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

paul_soccer10 posted:

tonic > serum

lol at this idiot. "Why, yes, I do like to give my money to scam artists so I can drink a vial of water with food coloring. Extra urine? Yes please!"

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

ummm *taps the thread title*

how do you think you lure the geese?

inject yourself with goose-luring serum, cheaper and easier than monsterizing serum

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

how do you think you lure the geese?

inject yourself with goose-luring serum, cheaper and easier than monsterizing serum

now we are talking!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
So we've talked a lot about the benefits of serums, but use them responsibly and only as directed. And remember whatever you do, don't inject yourself with Serum 13.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Late for a flight? Inject yourself with flight serum and soar over the traffic so you can make it to the airport on time!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
not sure what to eat? try a quick lunch serum and tell those hunger pains to "scram"

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Love serum, also known as ghb

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

please do not steal photos from my linkedin page

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

please do not steal photos from my linkedin page

Loved you in once upon a time in the west

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Users are losers, imo

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Users are losers, imo

just need to take some winning serum then :shrug:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

just need to take some winning serum then :shrug:

It won't be a true win and your victory will be hollow.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Hector Beerlioz posted:

It won't be a true win and your victory will be hollow.

nothing a full victory serum can't handle!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

nothing a full victory serum can't handle!

:cripes: is nothing sacred today

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Hector Beerlioz posted:

:cripes: is nothing sacred today

This holy serum boosts your faith!!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Here's a problem: your boss is coming over for dinner on short notice and you don't have time to cook anything fancy for dinner!

The solution? Inject the family pet with a serum that transforms it into a delicious meal!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Applewhite posted:

Here's a problem: your boss is coming over for dinner on short notice and you don't have time to cook anything fancy for dinner!

The solution? Inject the family pet with a serum that transforms it into a delicious meal!

Biscuit, nooooo!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Biscuit, nooooo!

It's okay, later you can just inject a random animal that transforms it into an exact duplicate of your beloved pet.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Applewhite posted:

It's okay, later you can just inject a random animal that transforms it into an exact duplicate of your beloved pet.

I could never love a Québécois, no matter how much they look like my dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
Can i order some good posting serum in bulk?

im asking for myself

• Locked thread