Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose your toppings
tomato
cheese
noodles
Thin Sauce
Thick sauce
chicken
sea food
Beef balls
Goat
Vegitable noodles
bbq sauce
pepperoni
spicy poo poo (for painful anuses)
Tabasco
Salsa
Fresh Prod. (produce)
chocolate
Jalapeos
Mushrooms
Anis
pineapple
Eggs
Jalapenos
Corn Bread
Other please statte in thread.
View Results

• Locked thread
Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

:siren:Spaghetti and Meatballs... Again?:siren: :thumbsup:

Each time I tell my boys we're having spaghetti for dinner, they invariably break out into the spaghetti song: "On top of spaghetti, all covered in cheese, I lost my poor meatball... ."

This actually inspired me to find different types of toppings for spaghetti to make up for that lost meatball!

Let's offer a great selection of spaghetti recipes that not only taste good but are easy for an on-the-go mom to prepare. Oh, and the variety has helped me keep my kids entertained as we try to change the lyrics of the song to suit the dish!

edit: I forgot the j in jalapeno

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Apr 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

eric posted:

OP I really enjoy a good pizza.

:agreed:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

stay safe pineapple ghost

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Hrist posted:

White pizza is really good. So is stuffed crust. And whoever decided to start putting chicken on pizza is my hero.

that was gandhi iirc

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Oberleutnant posted:

I was gonna order pizz this evening but i had instant noodles instead

this is realtalk not s joke this actually happened irl

how was it ?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

thanks for the sticky mds, but you didn't correct the jalapeno typo so f.u.

edit: nvm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Myron Baloney posted:

My wife is presently making spaghetti and meatballs, pretty much the one thing she cooks. It's not all that good but I act like it's delicious. Literally NO onions or garlic in the sauce, squishy wads of bread crumbs in the meatballs. She thinks she's frickin Mario Batali with that poo poo and she will continue to think so if it kills me. Thanks for listening.

edit: powdered cheese from a fuckin can unless I intervene - I will dare to go that far and grate some romano I think.

realdolls can cook now?

• Locked thread