Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
I only read like 1/2 of the first.page, maybe 3/5. Is this thread like haute couture posting? haute poasture? bc idgi but it seems nebulously complicated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

I only read like 1/2 of the first.page, maybe 3/5. Is this thread like haute couture posting? haute poasture? bc idgi but it seems nebulously complicated

i think this is what happens to people who fall into the void of the internet

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

Meowbot posted:

sorry overwatch is good and you are not making a sense oP poster you dont make any sense dude calm down and take a chill pill orsomet watch the jungle book its my favorite movie of 2016 and if you want to talk about movies in the past few years I still highl yrecommend Chappie I wrote a review of how it was literally like m yfavorite movie with a robo named Chappie and if you haven't seen it YOU ARE MISSING OUT this goes for everyon1 not just the otp

PSA watch chappy on vhs this weekend if you want o watch a good movie

i posted on craigslist okdcupid if any gils want to watch chappy ANY HOUR OF THE DAY CALL ME i fuckin love that movie butut imwaiting for my special angel to watch it with before I experience it with another person since when I saw it in the etheare it was with a guy who was like "I got 2 go to work in the morning" and im like im literally about to die nad you are going to work in the morning this has nothing to do with chappyie we couldnt even eat and all he did was say the guy with the gold was a weird character how is that even a complaint he was like he was loud and obnoxious he was a drug dealer with guns and he said that character was not believable as a film major he is kind of a poo poo head

its so goood there is something about this movie that unlocks a part of me that I didn ot know existed

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I fink you freaky.

dmyggregre
Apr 21, 2016

Meowbot posted:

i posted on craigslist okdcupid if any gils want to watch chappy ANY HOUR OF THE DAY CALL ME i fuckin love that movie butut imwaiting for my special angel to watch it with before I experience it with another person since when I saw it in the etheare it was with a guy who was like "I got 2 go to work in the morning" and im like im literally about to die nad you are going to work in the morning this has nothing to do with chappyie we couldnt even eat and all he did was say the guy with the gold was a weird character how is that even a complaint he was like he was loud and obnoxious he was a drug dealer with guns and he said that character was not believable as a film major he is kind of a poo poo head

its so goood there is something about this movie that unlocks a part of me that I didn ot know existed

ur a rapist m8

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
i dont care for die antworod but i would alway with my ex girlfriend may she rest in the piece below the sea of a thousand suns in the rivers of boulder colorado and bullehad arizona to be never seen again in the deepy inks of the rivers cold sometimes but hot others they would be kind of funny when the girl had a gun with the lighter when she pushed the guy out the window. the videos are really entertaining but you dont have to like the music or the people ti figured it would be fun to know people like that byut maybe also very eirtating to know people with lack of intellience or maybe that is just how they act as the you can only imagine they are highly successful with their songs and youtube clickbaits. I have liked some of their songs but not wthe message like it is kind of a weird message consiering how they know one another ive never been to south africa with the hyenas on the chains and the economy being the way it is I can only imagine it is sway too hot for a man like me to step foot in to south africa. I wouldnt even have a way to get there in the first place.

I wouldnt consider this the only thing to think about though when it comes to CHAPPIE the best movie of 2014/2015 and onwards. When I saw it I was enthralled and the conversations when I would tell people how chappie is my favorite thing would always go back to you only saw that because you really like Roboco0 p and they mustch of the same but I disagree. They are hardly the same.Chappie really brings home the feeling of what I would feel if I was a robot he reminded me that the scene where he was painting reminds me of how I feel when I want to be creative but there is no one around yelling at me gently caress you chappie put away the pencils it isnt ok to be who you are just because you are a blue robot and no one wants a blue robot anymore get rid of me you say you cant get rid of me I will always be hedre but chappie will always overcome even when the first big fight in the ending I hope they make a chappie 2 sorry for the lack of paunctiona comment and like

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
It's just not SA without some constantly returning crazy like Dare or Vilepilot.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

It's just not SA without some constantly returning crazy like Dare or Vilepilot.

yeah

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I like how dare gave us his parents' phone # lol

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Captain Yossarian posted:

nope it's a fake number

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Meowbot posted:

Dare alt account spotted

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Meowbot reads like fake crazy posting, while Dare is obviously 100% the real deal

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

recursive_redux posted:

i bought the 30 dollar pre order back when i was supposed to be playing with my tribes 1 buds in the open beta by our tribes legend friend Dan Chump Tousenard game designer and community manager and sa members bidding

considering i was a formal invite farm team member to his team hubris in 08 http://wiki.teamliquid.net/overwatch/Team_Hubris (one of the first paid to play gamer teams by ben goldhaber fishstx son of billionaire venture capitaist nat goldhaber)

now dare runs https://www.reddit.com/r/tribes1 and also https://www.tribalwar.com/forums and teamwarfare.com tribes staff
all by heself :-[

aNYWAYZ

NOT VERY HAWK BAT LIKE DAN

this is y lix and fett tell me they do not really talk to u 4 many year

dood come on canadian LF FYAD is not real life

wikikathy is complex at best i pray 4 u both

i wuld love to be happy for u and k8 but jailbarz and pozzing and rape were in my life

ive been doing prison activism since forever the death aspect doesnt bug me

chinaman aka pat horan is known by haomo aka drg0npat as a wiener kid as is his brother. i culd give a gently caress what im called im the devil and scum jail convict

\jfc u ppl need to grow the gently caress up and make the world better not more selfish

rehabbingmurderers in jail is fun for a bit but itd be nicer if it was at cottage community's like norways nes pas

lets do that before we play iris dement again forum user you rock wiki kathy

holy poo poo nobody gives a gently caress

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
isn't over watch that game that is the first to feature GOOD ASSES? sorry I don't keep up on gaming much

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

recursive_redux posted:

dare runs a schizophrenia blog here https://www.extralevel.gg

and wrote a brevik manifesto for u all as well

Free to edit distribute and sell.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-BdSZHcbqgzZEJ3U0YtSDJXU00/view?usp=sharing

This is amazing.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

OP is only crazy because he thinks that joke game is going to fail. Of course it's going to make billions of dollars, poo poo targeted at dummies always does.

dmyggregre
Apr 21, 2016

Nanomashoes posted:

OP is only crazy because he thinks that joke game is going to fail. Of course it's going to make billions of dollars, poo poo targeted at dummies always does.

i suppose what ice queen dgsw werewaif and chump dan r forgetting is that

#1 the great deciever has been my best buddy since forever and if u take him away from me dare actually turns into a columbine
#2 u can get paid in e-sports and dont have to be a fishstix or a chump game design guy we r in 2016

anyway if k8 wants a mercedes bf that is smart choice i asked her about lifestyle goals before we even met i asked her about dating celebs and esports ppl she denied all of this

then of course i am not to tell the sister that she hosed steve aoiki (y??? well iguess cuz they both did???? how pointless and lame)

and then there has to just be some giant DARE IS PSYCHO RAPISTS PEPE thing (thx nera)

anywayzzzz somehow i attracted caroline on the same night her own sister tossed me in jail and caroline is much harder to attract than k8

she no longer shows up on my okc anymore tho so im assuming im blocked and that was a never was never will be

https://www.okcupid.com/profile/herhehejhrekjash

dang and i like white hair motorcycle babeztoo\

so where does that leave personlike me?

idk i havent even updated myself on ur sperg forums like yalldo but im guessing valenti and anita will scalp me somehow and divide up the organs and bones for various future ceremonies

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

cool when i poo poo on the keyboard it usually only presses a couple keys

dmyggregre
Apr 21, 2016

a happy snowman posted:

This is amazing.

ty i really tried h ard

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Zorodius posted:

Meowbot reads like fake crazy posting, while Dare is obviously 100% the real deal

i think meowbot is just drug-posting, dare is definitely psychosis-postin

dmyggregre
Apr 21, 2016

Best Giraffe posted:

i think meowbot is just drug-posting, dare is definitely psychosis-postin

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
Overwatch looks like anime and Pixar and Avengers were mashed together to produce a videogame tailor made and focus group approved for autists.

It would probably be OK if it wasn't a videogame, but it will be LOL.

y45754458544
Apr 22, 2016

by zen death robot
right ow is p lame tbh but the bums r nice and i guess if coolmat and lucy furr can inject some kind of furry pride into it theyllbe real happy

personally i want a real e-sport and its only tribes 1 or quake cpma style that can do it 4 me

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
God drat I miss when the internet was cool.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Iron Prince posted:

isn't over watch that game that is the first to feature GOOD ASSES? sorry I don't keep up on gaming much

No that was Metal Gear.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Iron Prince posted:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I will play this game because i like multiplayer first person shooters and I haven't played a first persoon shooter in years because all the games have looked so incredibly generic I just kind of stopped

but there is hardly any greater joy in this life than to talk poo poo to some 12 year old over the internet while you shoot gun at him and there's gonna be so many 12 year olds playing this game

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

I just came here to request this very gif so good work, excellent timing

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

y45754458544 posted:

right ow is p lame tbh but the bums r nice and i guess if coolmat and lucy furr can inject some kind of furry pride into it theyllbe real happy

personally i want a real e-sport and its only tribes 1 or quake cpma style that can do it 4 me

no one cares about tribes one

move on with your life

god

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Skellybones posted:

I just came here to request this very gif so good work, excellent timing

She needs the extra mass for sniping stability but it'd slow her down in run-and-gun mode, imo.

Rayn_of_TW
May 2, 2016

by Shine
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?p=18565440#post18565440

if you like SJWs, groupthink, and being banned for nothing SA is for you.

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

yeah wtf is going on in this thread

Rayn_of_TW
May 2, 2016

by Shine

Captain Yossarian posted:

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?p=18565440#post18565440

Rayn_of_TW
May 2, 2016

by Shine

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/sho...40#post18565440

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Finally a place for me

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Anyone know where I could hang w sjws and groupthink

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Nvm think I found a place!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

did her rear end suddenly expand?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
That intro. They sure ain't shy about aping the entire plot of The Incredibles- with an actual ape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I liked the "told two times" guy a lot. I wish he would make threads again.

• Locked thread