Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

makin me wanna play serious sam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
sexy jewess :D

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
never seen it. sounds real bad, OP

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
please detail all teh good bits and show us screens with ur insights into th e movie tehy are good threads like my jurassic park one

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i hope you enjoy

sucking my drat balls!!!!!!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

You should post your thoughts on what is happening live as you watch it. I did this once with Kazaam and boy was that thread a hit! I assume you can find it in the goldmine.

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

Nation posted:

please detail all teh good bits and show us screens with ur insights into th e movie tehy are good threads like my jurassic park one

OctoberBlues posted:

You should post your thoughts on what is happening live as you watch it. I did this once with Kazaam and boy was that thread a hit! I assume you can find it in the goldmine.

I've seen the mummy a bajillion times. it was my white noise for sleep back when. however I only saw the mummy 2 like once or twice and don't remember diddly about
I have some poo poo to go do rn but if I'm free after then watch out for my hot mummy 2 live postin thread.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
George of the jungle was the high point of Brendan fraziers career

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

remember when he was "too big" to be in the straight to video sequel and then he went on to do poo poo and the kid who played georges son was the kid from 2.5 men?

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
the first movie was a lot of fun and so were the devil girl movie and monkey bone. too bad things didnt work out better for him, hopefully he does a comeback at some point.

he seems a lot more affable than most lead actors

also wtf happened to elizabeth hurley she was so hot in that movie then nothing cmonnnnn

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
excellent flick, op. highly recommended.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
That scene where that fat arab stereotype sees the scarab under his skin and runs head first into a wall

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
someone should watch the mummy and hijack this htread

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I have an sd card with all of brendan frazers movies implanted at the centre of my brain so in a crisis situation i can be killed and the sd card retreived

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Mr. Unlucky posted:

the first movie was a lot of fun and so were the devil girl movie and monkey bone. too bad things didnt work out better for him, hopefully he does a comeback at some point.

he seems a lot more affable than most lead actors

also wtf happened to elizabeth hurley she was so hot in that movie then nothing cmonnnnn

I had the most massive teenage hard on for Elizabeth Hurley in that devil movie, and they basically catered it to horny teens by dressing her up in various fetish outfits every time Brendan Fraser made a new wish.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I'm watching "The Master" and it is way better but lacks the explosions and fireballs you seem to enjoy friend.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

dad gay. so what posted:

never seen it. sounds real bad, OP

It is

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
The Scout was a good movie, not sure if it benefited from his presence though.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
Although I have nothing but good things to say about 2008's The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emporer

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014
Are you at the bit where the sexy Egyptian lady shows up and she is so sexy and naked that the sequel has an entire subplot where her and the sexy heroine sexy ninja fight each other in sexy outfits? Just because.

Or that bit where fat Kevin Sorbo throws a chair at a guy and says "Have a seat Benny!"

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

I'm watching your mummy.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Lonos Oboe posted:

Or that bit where fat Kevin Sorbo throws a chair at a guy and says "Have a seat Benny!"

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

The mummy is a good movie, great choice op

• Locked thread