Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
YouTube has shown me the light of the Starseed. It's the explanation for everything. You're not weird, you're actually Special and Amazing and Will Change The World.

According to gaia.com http://www.gaia.com/article/are-you-starseed here are symptoms you may have if you are a Starseed (from a list of 30):
  • You felt unique as a child, as though no one else was like you. You felt like it was segregated into "Them" versus "You." You may have even felt special or "higher" regardless of your social stature.
  • You may not be welcomed or accepted by humans. Others are often wary of you, and you were most likely singled out as a child and bullied or ignored. Friends were and are often few and far between. People instinctually know you are different even if they don't understand why. You may have even felt alienated within your own family, or had issues with one or both of your parents.
  • You are frustrated by conversation because you know what the other person is going to say long before they say it. This often makes you seem rude in conversation, either appearing disinterested or butting in and answering the question before it is completed.
  • You have difficulty understanding the employment system. You may wonder why you would want to spend your life working at something you hate, so that you can spend all your money paying off your debts so that you can be like everyone. None of this makes any sense to you. You'd rather be poor than a slave to such a system, which may result in others seeing you as lazy, even if this isn’t the case.
  • You have created certain protective elements to survive in society because you find being around people quite hard, even painful at times, and you can only handle large crowds of people in very brief doses.
  • You know that your origins are not human.

Here's a Starseed man explaining what it's like to be a Starseed. He is truly a wonderful human being that clearly lives beyond our astral realm:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yPFOlZRJbA

I know there've got to be some Starseeds here. All of you are so special.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
i spread my starseed into a tissue last night op

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
not clicking that poo poo

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

A Winner is Jew posted:

i spread my starseed into a tissue last night op

Your starseed jizz knows far more about the universe than my feeble mind could ever comprehend

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
My Black hole yearns for starseed

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
c|_|c|<

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Is this that thing that Jenny McCarthy claimed her kid was before she decided he was regarded newbie she decided he was completely normal?

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

criscodisco posted:

Is this that thing that Jenny McCarthy claimed her kid was before she decided he was regarded newbie she decided he was completely normal?

Definitely thought he had autism

Bipolar Transistor
Feb 21, 2016

I said a flip, flop, the hippie the hippie to the flip flop flop, you dont stop the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat
Sorry. I'm a SONSEED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-NOZU2iPA8

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Yeah before the autism she claimed he was something like this and that he had psychic empathy or something.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

gross

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im the human manifestation of the game "Indigo Prophecy"

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
this movement has already created some amazing art, truly these cannot be mere humans!

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
it's actually flowerseed; spring has sprung

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O94CW_tIEzU?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

JiveHonky posted:

this movement has already created some amazing art, truly these cannot be mere humans!

Those tits are still not comically oversized.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I read a book about this, and it turns out that the whole Starsneech thing is just a fad. Sneeches be removing they star soon as everyone got one. Just how it is. :shrug:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
There's actually a song about this, I think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hznoP57T1XU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
is it getting hot in this galaxy or is it just me

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
lol a brown angel

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-sex-ever.html

"Nielson, who says she lost one alien child to 'devastating' circumstances when it didn't form properly, said aliens take womens' eggs mainly aboard their spaceships, but that it can happen on Earth.

"She said she once saw a ship in the sky and, moments later, her ovaries ached."

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
What do we win? Rejoining with you all again after we think death is a release?

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i asnwered no to all of them. ill just be over here with my iron pill bros

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

ive always wanted some sort of cosmic explanation for why im a dumb retard

Schlonged Again
Jan 30, 2016

The government puts the ghost of an astral being into one out of every fifty measles vaccines.

Bipolar Transistor
Feb 21, 2016

I said a flip, flop, the hippie the hippie to the flip flop flop, you dont stop the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat
I like tapioca, but I am known for having strange tastes so..

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Schlonged Again posted:

The government puts the ghost of an astral being into one out of every fifty measles vaccines.

If autism is actually starseed, then isn't that a good thing? Shouldn't this be good reason for the anti-vaxxers to vaccination their babbies in hopes that they'll be astral beings?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Schlonged Again posted:

thats ingenious. but why?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Isaac posted:

Im the human manifestation of the game "Indigo Prophecy"

I know, right? Who knew? :shrug:

Me, I offer free chakra alignment services (beamed remotely of course) to any indigoes I happen to cross wires with. Good for the back if you twist it and get your whole body stretched out and limbered up before you spread your lungs and take a deep breath, and relax~

Repeat as necessary.

Cheer up, you're not dead yet.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Btw weed owns :hb:

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

JiveHonky posted:

is it getting hot in this galaxy or is it just me

I think I had to kill a bunch of those in Diablo or something

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

truly you are a starchild or whatever thingy

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Ever since I saw The Man Who Fell To Earth I knew I wasn't human ...

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I have the special insight required to peek behind the veil of society's disapproval and realize that eating your own boogers is actually good

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I will see all you special snowflakes this weekend at the Ren faire

http://www.renfair.com/socal/

Schlonged Again
Jan 30, 2016

When your 14-year-old collapses and moans uncontrollably for an hour because of the sound of a balloon popping, he's actually just remembering a bad sunburn from an incomprehensible white dwarf star.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

JiveHonky posted:

I will see all you special snowflakes this weekend at the Ren faire

http://www.renfair.com/socal/

I'm the chubby kid in a robe made out of a bedsheet running around shouting "fireball" and throwing ping pong balls at people

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

MiracleWhale posted:

I have the special insight required to peek behind the veil of society's disapproval and realize that eating your own boogers is actually good

That's cool. I rejected society's chains of Ritalin and now I collect my dead skin to make jewelry I sell on etsy as an expression of my true self.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

JiveHonky posted:

truly you are a starchild or whatever thingy

My body is a temple and by God(s) sometimes it needs a little sacrament and incense, YKWYHWHS?

• Locked thread