Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I've just been giving these things away. I had no idea they were in such demand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo Pyro
Oct 17, 2010

i grew up in spicy city

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
This guy was on Tosh.0

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

SpaceAceJase posted:

This guy was on Tosh.0

I wish you were on fire

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Distorted View discovered this guy and made him a website and everything. https://www.fartbitch.com Tim (from DV) is a Goon nbut only lurks I believe and is gonna do a kickstarter to make this lunatic a video.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
There's gotta be something especially awful about you if you can't get some gay fart fetish guy to fart in your mouth off a Craiglist ad. I feel like if I put one up I'd have dudes lined up around the block to blast rear end in my face

Jolly Corndog
Apr 5, 2008

It's lamb, ding dong,
not sal-man
Hmm... to live in Tall Very Thin Rugged Bottom City or Tall Skinny Rugged Bottom City.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Aesop Poprock posted:

There's gotta be something especially awful about you if you can't get some gay fart fetish guy to fart in your mouth off a Craiglist ad. I feel like if I put one up I'd have dudes lined up around the block to blast rear end in my face

He talks about this in some of his videos where he lays down what are, frankly, some pretty serious hard truths about perceptions of race in America. He says everyone who is interested in black men only want super-masculine macho black men and so to them, he's not black enough, and he's too black for other people.

It's hard times when all you want is someone to fart in your face and think about you as more than a black dick.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Aesop Poprock posted:

if i had my druthers i would have pointed my car towards banshee long ago to personally deliver my butt farts.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Defiance Industries posted:

He talks about this in some of his videos where he lays down what are, frankly, some pretty serious hard truths about perceptions of race in America. He says everyone who is interested in black men only want super-masculine macho black men and so to them, he's not black enough, and he's too black for other people.

It's hard times when all you want is someone to fart in your face and think about you as more than a black dick.

If you're trying to hook up on Craigslist, Grindr or whatever, you better not be fat, black or a femme. It's not very nice, but it's just how it works. Also most guys going after black guys want big "thuggy" black guys, and they usually want them to be big ole tops.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
*Teary eyed in the computer chair
*Slides open the drawer
*Gets out whoopee cushion and inflates it between gentle sobs

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Defiance Industries posted:

Nah people will usually gently caress anyone, especially gay fetish guys on craigslist, but I think in this dudes case he's so totally insane about it even the fart fetish guys are turned off. They just wanna fart in a dudes face and that's it but this guy probably wants to do his elaborate tolkeinesque world building role play where the fart guy is a slave master from spicy city and that is a lot of work for a dude just looking to get his fart on

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Aesop Poprock posted:

Nah people will usually gently caress anyone, especially gay fetish guys on craigslist, but I think in this dudes case he's so totally insane about it even the fart fetish guys are turned off. They just wanna fart in a dudes face and that's it but this guy probably wants to do his elaborate tolkeinesque world building role play where the fart guy is a slave master from spicy city and that is a lot of work for a dude just looking to get his fart on

Well, drat dawg, some people just want a little bit of effort to go into a their fetishes. This man came up with all this lore and he doesn't want it to go to waste :(

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
i'm a Chicken Cream

Hobo Pyro
Oct 17, 2010

City of Tampa posted:

i'm a Chicken Cream

you sure are

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HGCcpUmsnJM

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

good for him

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

the thread for him was a while ago

i think i already forget his different farts

beefy cream farts for white men

chipotle farts for latinos or something

crap i think i forgot them all

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

we should put this guy on the 20 instead of tubs

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Pastor Perineum posted:

the thread for him was a while ago

i think i already forget his different farts

beefy cream farts for white men

chipotle farts for latinos or something

crap i think i forgot them all

He is only into white guy farts. The flavor corresponds to their hair color. Chicken cream = blonde, beef cream = brown, silver trout cream = gray/white, buffalo cream = red.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
Get beefcream bitch.

• Locked thread