Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
If Sony and Microsoft can both give final approval to have games this janky land on store shelves just last month, how can they expect me to believe this won't be the norm going forward for all the suckers who don't want to pay another $399?

EDIT: Late-night Grammar error.

A good poster fucked around with this message at 14:06 on May 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
They're never going to make one of those VR cases able to hold a Nexus 7 tablet, are they?

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
It's the Mulligan Generation.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
I wonder if Sony is going to stick to the requirement they laid out in the initial leaked Neo documents that developers maintain a certain framerate throughout their games. They certainly didn't care about that before, and I don't think they bothered to set up ant way to measure it. Are they going to licence out Digital Foundry's technique?

A good poster fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Aug 16, 2016

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
So games that run janky on the regular versions of these consoles will still run janky at 1080p on the new versions and just be able to run jankier near 4K?

• Locked thread