Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
Sir John Michael is the only good thing out of my state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3-RuBxgEGA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Forgot about this thread

onemanlan
Oct 4, 2006

Lime Tonics posted:

Austin Mail Eater! Naked man on drugs ATE MY MAIL!
So this happened...A man on drugs attacked my mail man and ate my 1099. Seriously. The mail man maced him, and I heard the screaming. I started rolling tape as soon as the police arrived to subdue him. This video was originally posted on YouTube, but the assailant was able to convince YT to remove it. He committed a few felonies in my front yard, and I did not press charges. This video is my justice. If my 3 year old daughter can't erase his genitalia from her memory, then I'll keep posting this as a reminder to all...Don't do drugs. Or, if you do, don't do bath salts. Until next time.

:nws:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=74a_1461040128

That guy is pretty hosed up. When I was younger I saw videos of people on PCP. It had me thinking that was the limit of crazy a person can get on drugs. Nope. Not even.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
how come there's no spam in here i grew up poor in redneck part of canada and we had loving spam all all the time

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Do it ironically posted:

how come there's no spam in here i grew up poor in redneck part of canada and we had loving spam all all the time

Non-white people in Hawaii (and Japan) love SPAM and think it's great on everything.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Booblord Zagats posted:

What's wrong with Nóngmín?

Mods, ban this racist piece of poo poo, tia.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Do it ironically posted:

Spam is delicious and really needs a re-branding

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Uncle Wemus posted:

We have failed the south

Sherman should have "civilized" them a bit harder.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
spam, and boiled hot dogs on the stove and white bread instead of a bun, I still remember the day i found out i was poor when a bunch of kids made fun of me for the boiled hot dogs with a white bread thing, you don't know you're poor till someone else tells you

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Do it ironically posted:

spam, and boiled hot dogs on the stove and white bread instead of a bun, I still remember the day i found out i was poor when a bunch of kids made fun of me for the boiled hot dogs with a white bread thing, you don't know you're poor till someone else tells you

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Haier posted:

Non-white people in Hawaii (and Japan) love SPAM and think it's great on everything.
spam and fried eggs with rice, smothered in portuguese gravy and served on a bed in the cardiology ward

Lime Tonics posted:

Austin Mail Eater! Naked man on drugs ATE MY MAIL!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=74a_1461040128

holy poo poo lol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dijon mustard

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Fasdar posted:

The great thing about "race" in the US is that we get an entire hopeless underclass of people who identify most strongly with their own oppressors simply because their skin looks the same. Ha!

I think we should just kill everyone, the cockroach people that replace us will be superior in every way!*

*Except fuckability.

mucocele
Nov 3, 2012

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Do it ironically posted:

Same but rich people. It wasn't until college that one of my friends realized he family was filthy rich. Like his dad one day found $20k in bonds in my friend's name that his dad had just forgotten about.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Andorra posted:

Sir John Michael is the only good thing out of my state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3-RuBxgEGA

I love how they set up the news story like a routine call about some harmless gunshots turned out to be a deadly marijuana crop.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

onemanlan posted:

That guy is pretty hosed up. When I was younger I saw videos of people on PCP. It had me thinking that was the limit of crazy a person can get on drugs. Nope. Not even.

I've had an infinite number of people exactly like that on my ambulance from time to time. They're pretty much harmless. If they're so blitzed they're trying to actually hurt someone you just dogpile them onto the stretcher and belt them down real well, maybe have the cops handcuff them to the rails, take them away to sober up in a hospital somewhere.

For the most part it's my opinion that they should be just left alone to scare tourists and eat mail.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
imagine i posted a screenshot of of someone's facebook and it has pics from their last civil war reenactment followed by likes for pages on bdsm and rescuing pit bulls

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Macasaurus posted:

never did find more about this

Batkakke

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Yeah. That guy on the far right isn't really doing a great job of hiding his li'l bat boner.

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Instead of a bomb, you press a button that turns on a large fan which knocks them over.

gingrich
May 26, 2007

i'm the osiris of this shit

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Meets the criteria.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Ultra Carp
Fat hands! Wow. Imagine getting so fat that your hands are fat

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

no don't

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Is that Boy George?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

The Kingfish posted:

Walking tacos are the poo poo.

you know what else qualifies as a walking taco?

a real loving taco

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013

dude legit woke up and loving covered himself in makeup but was like "nah my chin and neck are fine"

based on the file name i think someone tattooed a blue line through the tattoos that should have been removed and he missed some tattoos and also at least one more blue line

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

gingrich
May 26, 2007

i'm the osiris of this shit

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

I wonder what it would be like to live a life free of regret sometimes.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S48OTEsHGow

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

I'd hate to be the bed they consummate their marriage on.

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Garbage in/Garbage out

the cycle of trash

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013

i mean this dude was like "i wanna get a little blue pacman about to commit deicide" and presumably at least one of them wasn't drunk and didn't have a hello kitty on his forehead. i hope

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
Who calls a Frito chili pie a "walking taco"? And who eats one out of a bag? Eat it in a bowl you slob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fred
Jun 14, 2000

Trigger discipline same as food discipline.

• Locked thread