Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
Godspeed, you mad motherfucker, you. :stwoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
I'm disappointed that you didn't use the proper tag for a doom franchise play through. :colbert:

That looks like a pretty good 20 years to me, when your low point is either hexen, doom 3, or maybe rage.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

PM or otherwise contact a mod.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Gridlocked posted:

:( No Brutal DOOM on the list

:staredog:

Hopefully all us nerds can co-exist in peace without a great big slap fight over what constitutes "doom" RIGHT GUYS/GALS?

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

And thus we bid a temporary farewell to wolfenstein, the small first step for first person shooters as we know them.

Next up, Doom baby! :arghfist::black101:

I hate nested secrets.

Yeah, but doom one comes first.

VVVVVV

Klaus88 fucked around with this message at 20:22 on May 17, 2016

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Temin_Dump posted:

Good god, I hope not.

Rage is a good man-shooter. :colbert:

Its just that someone decided to bolt on a :mediocre: driving game to it.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Are you gonna do that zombie island game that's half shooter, half first person adventure game and which I can't remember the name of right now?

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Curse your absolute genericness, Excalibur by Bobby Prince! :argh::argh::argh:

Its a favorite with modders and community mappers, I recognized it even though I've never played original ROTT.

Now can we bid farewell to wolfenstein? I long for non-square maps and actual semi-3d spaces.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Two stars, for the easy rear end pinky? :mediocre:

Klaus88 fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Jun 15, 2016

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

pumpinglemma posted:

They're only dangerous if a monster closet drops one in your lap, though. Otherwise you can chew through them with a weapon of your choice before they lay a finger on you. Iconic monster, not much of a pain in the rear end.

I think two stars is two too much honestly. I edited my post to better reflect my views.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Excellent work alienating any Italians with your pro pronunciation of Dante's last name.

Also, please don't yell out the capitalized words anymore.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Aerdan posted:

This is Doom 2, not Doom 2016.

It'll be relevant! :argh:

eventually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

I look forward to the day when Temin can stop torturing himself with dosbox.