Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
tbh i don't give a poo poo OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Mars needs moms

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

The Bananana posted:

Mostly dated whites, but I've dated A Black, and I'm dating A White right now. Curiously, I've never had any luck with those of my own "race"*. Not an anime fan, but I wouldn't mind giving an Asian a go.

*University taught to clarify that race is a social construct, and not a real thing.

When you're out with your significant other, does anyone ever yell slurs like "nanner lover!"?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Vastarien posted:

When you're out with your significant other, does anyone ever yell slurs like "nanner lover!"?

...is that a black joke? I can't tell. Need a ruling here.

Keith Stack
Nov 5, 2008

I've been dating my girlfriend for over a year and she's still Asian. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Keith Stack posted:

I've been dating my girlfriend for over a year and she's still Asian. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

Has she been taking her pills?

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

The Bananana posted:

...is that a black joke? I can't tell. Need a ruling here.

It's a banana joke. Because you're a banana(na).

Also I am bad at jokes.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

criscodisco posted:

Nah her face is weird.

edit: fixed it. Her features were too small.

You went through all that trouble and didn't even blimp out her tits. SMDH.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

City of Tampa posted:

i don;t think I've ever even seen a black woman dating a white guy, is this something that actually happens?
yes and it owns. plus, other black people are conspicuously nicer to me whenever we are out together. i've had a few white trash dudes call me mean names, but they are dating fat, ugly trailer trash who are pregnant with their bastard children so.

i feel sorta bad since all the black guy/white women couples i see are like a 7-3 paring, and the white guy/black woman couples are the opposite but lol if i'm not gonna let racist attractiveness standards work for me.

if you haven't ever dated outside your race you're basically dumb as poo poo/live somewhere terrible.

edit: also David Bowie did it and he was a pretty smart dude.

TenementFunster fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Apr 20, 2016

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Vastarien posted:

It's a banana joke. Because you're a banana(na).

Also I am bad at jokes.

Yeah, I know bud. I was just referring to how some people call black people monkeys, and monkeys eat bananas, and my Dong could, in a pinch, be visually analogized by a banana, and... :thejoke:

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I would definitely date a black girl but not until my racist rich grandpa dies because you can gently caress right off if you think I'm going to let my feelings or what's morally right stand in the way of my massive rear end inheritance.

I'll buy my future black gf a yacht to make up for my hiding her from my family

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

TenementFunster posted:

yes and it owns. plus, other black people are conspicuously nicer to me whenever we are out together. i've had a few white trash dudes call me mean names, but they are dating fat, ugly trailer trash who are pregnant with their bastard children so.

i feel sorta bad since all the black guy/white women couples i see are like a 7-3 paring, and the white guy/black woman couples are the opposite but lol if i'm not gonna let racist attractiveness standards work for me.

if you haven't ever dated outside your race you're basically dumb as poo poo/live somewhere terrible.

edit: also David Bowie did it and he was a pretty smart dude.

So as a white 7 I could be dating a black 10? Why didn't anyone tell me this!?

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Germstore posted:

yes. and i pulled up the ladder behind me, so good luck.

edit: also my protip is to never, ever talk about race with her. you're never not going to put your stupid white foot in your big pasty mouth.

dog buttz posted:

I would definitely date a black girl but not until my racist rich grandpa dies
also a good tip.

TenementFunster fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Apr 20, 2016

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

TenementFunster posted:

edit: also my protip is to never, ever talk about race with her. you're never not going to put your stupid white foot in your big pasty mouth.

I'm not even white, and this was still a bad move. I mean, I guess I get it, but those people take that stuff WAY too seriously. It was like, geez lady, do you ever turn off?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I think they are great except when it is a really dumb fat white girl with some rando black guy, in which case I feel bad for the guy and contempt for the girl because apparently she thinks being white makes up for being fat and gross?

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

The Bananana posted:

I'm not even white, and this was still a bad move. I mean, I guess I get it, but those people take that stuff WAY too seriously. It was like, geez lady, do you ever turn off?
it's almost like they take racism really, really personally! one girl i dated was to the point where she rolled her eyes and played along whenever a stranger started talking white nonsense, but current one is pretty sensitive about it, mostly when my idiot friends try to make a joke about food stamps or blackface or gorillas.* Just Don't Talk About It.

*YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Maoist Pussy posted:

I think they are great except when it is a really dumb fat white girl with some rando black guy, in which case I feel bad for the guy and contempt for the girl because apparently she thinks being white makes up for being fat and gross?
this is exactly what it is - attractive black men date schlubby white women and visa versa. poor idiots get owned by racist beauty standards. but don't feel too bad for the guy though, as most of those guys are vocal about never, ever dating a black women. it's a weird self-loathing but meh.

TenementFunster fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Apr 20, 2016

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

The Bananana posted:

Mostly dated whites, but I've dated A Black, and I'm dating A White right now. Curiously, I've never had any luck with those of my own "race"*. Not an anime fan, but I wouldn't mind giving an Asian a go.

*University taught to clarify that race is a social construct, and not a real thing.

What sort of Asian are you, one of the good ones or one of the bad ones?

To answer OP, when I see an interracial couple together I feel crippling sadness and anger, the same as I do when I see a couple of the same race....because....I shall always be.....forever alone :smithicide:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

TenementFunster posted:

also a good tip.

Yes, my wife pointed out that my abiding love for trump would likely be an issue.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

spud posted:

What sort of Asian are you, one of the good ones or one of the bad ones?

I'm Mexican.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
A black American woman with a job is the absolute best woman choice, because they have a depth and wisdom and appreciation for femininity that trifling-rear end white girls will never have.

But, yeah, she will get annoyed with you when you start supporting Trump for President and you have to explain that the whole racism narrative is a fabrication by the coastal liberal media to disenfranchise the working class.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

The Bananana posted:

I'm Mexican.

That's not Asian at all you doof.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Germstore posted:

poo poo poo poo poo poo i know what i'm doing this weekend

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

MiracleWhale posted:

poo poo poo poo poo poo i know what i'm doing this weekend

Jerking off while crying? Same.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Colonel Cancer posted:

Jerking off while crying? Same.

yeah but this time it's gonna be to "beautiful black women" instead of the other kind of bbw

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

spud posted:

No I read an article about a year ago at the doctors office that said that like 90% of Mexicans are actually Asian.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Maoist Pussy posted:

But, yeah, she will get annoyed with you when you start supporting Trump for President and you have to explain that the whole racism narrative is a fabrication by the coastal liberal media to disenfranchise the working class.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I exclusive date skeletons and native American Indians :grin:

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

They call me the white mandingo.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

City of Tampa posted:

i don;t think I've ever even seen a black woman dating a white guy, is this something that actually happens?

Me rn I'm a biracial black/Hispanic female and dating a guy white as the driven snow. It's awesome and were very happy :)

I've dated men from different races and cultures and who gives a gently caress? However, sometimes while walking around together we get dirty looks from old white people and, surprisingly, black guys and rarely girls.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Does anybody know if black men get uncomfortable/angry about black female/white male relationships the same way some white guys get mad about the opposite? Feel free to generalize, I just want an answer.

Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

I like dating black/ethnic women because pale white skin is creepy and brown/dark skin owns, especially on the bootay

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Bill Dungsroman posted:

I like dating black/ethnic women because pale white skin is creepy and brown/dark skin owns, especially on the bootay

harder to see the remnant poopy particles on her butthole?

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

dog buttz posted:

Does anybody know if black men get uncomfortable/angry about black female/white male relationships the same way some white guys get mad about the opposite? Feel free to generalize, I just want an answer.

I want to say yeah. The most common reaction across all races and colors when precieving your relationship is assuming the black girl is with the white guy because of money, which is gross

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

dog buttz posted:

Almost never. Like, has happened to me maybe 2 or 3 times my entire life.

But, I am the white dude so I don't pick up on all the black people psionic battles

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

spud posted:

I don't recall saying I was Asian. I said I'd like to bang one.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Cuckoo posted:

sometimes while walking around together we get dirty looks from old white people and, surprisingly, black guys and rarely girls.

dog buttz posted:

i get salt from a few 18-35yo black guys sometimes, but just as many are openly supportive. black women, however, have never been nicer to me. i think they just like knowing that white people do find them attractive.

nobody has every been straight up angry, though. minor resentment from one or two guys who were pretty drunk was about as much as i've seen. my girl does get salty as gently caress whenever she sees a black guy with a white girl though, mostly because she thinks it is a sign of black men capitulating to racial beauty standards.

we saw a white dude/black lady couple who were both ~55-years-old in mexico a last summer and tried to wonder the poo poo they put up with over the years. it was also a reminder that black don't crack.

TenementFunster fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Apr 20, 2016

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I get pissed at any couple I see walking down the street or kissing in public

we need to go back to puritan times when public displays of affection got you a good whipping, that'll learn 'em, those spiritually-contented fucks

e: grammar

kalel fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Apr 21, 2016

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

TenementFunster posted:

my girl does get salty as gently caress whenever she sees a black guy with a white girl though, mostly because she thinks it is a sign of black men capitulating to racial beauty standards.

Ugh god why is that black guy dating a white girl? It must be because he only wants white beauty standards. He can't handle natural black beauty

*spends hundreds a year on perms, flatirons and head bands*

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james

criscodisco posted:

Nah her face is weird.

edit: fixed it. Her features were too small.

an incredible racist post that nobody even noticed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I don't really see a contradiction there.

Anyway, black people shouldn't date black people and white people shouldn't date white people. There's, like, too much history and built-in expectations.

• Locked thread