Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think it's an aesthetically pleasing contrast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

My wife's black. Luv 2 miscegenate.

I do like the skin colour contrast, actually :shobon:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

my policy is "love and let love," that's why I'm married to my blanket

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

One time when I was dating an Asian girl I noticed a couple of old rich-looking Asian women looking at us disapprovingly, that felt kinda cool

It is possible it was all in my head and there was just like an ugly homeless guy standing behind us or something though I guess

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Black + Asian = beautiful spawn

it is so rare tho

Archives
Nov 23, 2008

loquacius posted:

One time when I was dating an Asian girl I noticed a couple of old rich-looking Asian women looking at us disapprovingly, that felt kinda cool

It is possible it was all in my head and there was just like an ugly homeless guy standing behind us or something though I guess

now you know how it feels like to be a black.

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Pwning the incels with my waifu fg character. Get trolled :twisted:
Lipstick Apathy
In gay dating a lot of people are pretty open about their prejudices because the whole thing is basically a meat market and people don't think twice about stating who they do and don't want to gently caress.

Like even if you don't find certain groups of people attractive I'm not sure how it helps anyone to put "No fats no fems no Asians" on your profile.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Brosnan posted:

Like even if you don't find certain groups of people attractive I'm not sure how it helps anyone to put "No fats no fems no Asians" on your profile.

That's the part that confuses me. I know that "no fats no fems no Asians" tops a lot of guys profiles, but I also know a lot more guys who are into Asian guys than ones who are into black guys. I guess if you're just looking to gently caress it would be all about dick size.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
LIke Elliot Rodgers, I run home, throw myself onto my bed and cry like a little bitch.

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

criscodisco posted:

That's the part that confuses me. I know that "no fats no fems no Asians" tops a lot of guys profiles, but I also know a lot more guys who are into Asian guys than ones who are into black guys. I guess if you're just looking to gently caress it would be all about dick size.

I've seen both. There are plenty of white guys who are only into nonwhite guys (not even a particular race, they just want smooth guys with non-white skin), and obviously plenty more who are only into white.

Actually most of the profiles I see that specifically say "not into white guys" are from black guys. And as much as Asians get the short end of the stick from people's racial preferences, I've been in enough gay spaces as a white dude to see that many, many Asian men will make a beeline for a white guy when he walks in, but would never give a black man the time of day.

Everyone knows it's bad to be racist but people's attractions also aren't under their direct control (else there wouldn't be gay people), so it's this weird space where everyone has preferences but is judgy about other people's preferences if they're excluded by them. So it seems like the best strategy if you don't want to be a dick is to not make people feel lovely by publicly airing all the stuff you don't like?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Brosnan posted:

And as much as Asians get the short end of the stick from people's racial preferences, I've been in enough gay spaces as a white dude to see that many, many Asian men will make a beeline for a white guy when he walks in, but would never give a black man the time of day.

Straight Asians are kind of the same way tbh

A Korean girl I knew in college said that when she left home her mom explicitly gave her permission to date white dudes but told her black dudes were still off-limits

a bit of a moot point since AFAIK her only long-term boyfriends have been Asian or Pakistani

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

criscodisco posted:

If nobody wants gay fems, why does anyone become a fem? I mean, you reap what you sew and everything, right?

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
New GBS makes it hard to tell what posts are worth responding to

I guess the answer is "none of them"

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

Brosnan posted:

I've seen both. There are plenty of white guys who are only into nonwhite guys (not even a particular race, they just want smooth guys with non-white skin), and obviously plenty more who are only into white.

Actually most of the profiles I see that specifically say "not into white guys" are from black guys. And as much as Asians get the short end of the stick from people's racial preferences, I've been in enough gay spaces as a white dude to see that many, many Asian men will make a beeline for a white guy when he walks in, but would never give a black man the time of day.

Everyone knows it's bad to be racist but people's attractions also aren't under their direct control (else there wouldn't be gay people), so it's this weird space where everyone has preferences but is judgy about other people's preferences if they're excluded by them. So it seems like the best strategy if you don't want to be a dick is to not make people feel lovely by publicly airing all the stuff you don't like?

i loving love black chicks but i bet that came from being around a shitload of black people in my life as a white person

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I feel like I'd meet more interesting people if I was gay

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
some wise words i think some of you should take to heart

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

JiveHonky posted:

Live, life, love. This and more lessons from a basic bitch

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Maoist Pussy posted:

If nobody wants gay fems, why does anyone become a fem? I mean, you reap what you sew and everything, right?

There are plenty of guys who are into fems and flamers, but I think being a giant fem is outside some guy's control.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Y-Hat posted:

nostalgic for past gfs

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Captain Yossarian posted:

Live, life, love. This and more lessons from a basic bitch

i'll never let u go

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

JiveHonky posted:

i'll never let u go

My girlfriend has a purse/bag that says "live." On it in big letters and I called her "basic" and she got really loving mad :grin:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Zzulu posted:

it is so rare tho

I dated one :smug:
Got cucked and heartbroke but it was worth it.

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Maoist Pussy posted:

with gay dudes no matter what you are theres bound to be a sizeable community of guys who will think you are the hottest thing ever. crossdressing fem twink? there'll be a subculture of gays who are fantasising about you. even if you're a fat hairy cheeto-stained basement-dwelling nerd there are absolutely a lot of gay guys for whom you would be fulfilling their biggest fantasies
the whole no blacks no fems stereotype is just a commonly-seen thing, its definitely not representative of all gay guys or even most in my experience

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Every time I see a black man walking around with a white woman I feel bad for all the black women they have infuriated that day. Like seeing them together 100% guaranteed ruined at least one poor black girl's day.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Zzulu posted:

it is so rare tho
blasians are unicorns of hotness. see: Iman, Chanel

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

JiveHonky posted:

dance like no one's watching...

because they all know it's impolite to stare at an intellectually disabled person making a scene in public

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

lol @ indians being the worst off

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheIllestVillain posted:

lol @ indians being the worst off

they're rapists

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Gaunab posted:

It's weird that white guys think they have the pick of the litter when it comes to dating women.

What do you mean? Are there races that white men are not allowd to pick?
Racist much?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Look, men are interested in pure physical attractiveness, which is present in girls of any ethnicity.

Girls are much more highly influenced by social status, which, welp.

DeadmansReach
Mar 7, 2006
Thinks Jewish converts should be genocided to make room for the "real" Jews.

Put this anti-Semite on ignore immediately!
Hi, I'm a jewbeast married to a black woman. Sometimes we get weird looks from older people in public but nobody cares and otherwise it's pretty baller.
I think I would have a hard time dating white women if we were ever to be seperated or divorced, take that however you like.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I don't have emotions.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
I feel fine, and also I am probably looking in a mirror or a storefront window with my wife

Thanks for caring about me OP, have a ~blessed day~

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

DeadmansReach posted:

Hi, I'm a jewbeast married to a black woman. Sometimes we get weird looks from older people in public but nobody cares and otherwise it's pretty baller.
I think I would have a hard time dating white women if we were ever to be seperated or divorced, take that however you like.

That's a classic Hollywood marriage. Your children will be Lenny Kravitz. Or Tracy Ellis-Ross.

Maoist Pussy fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Apr 29, 2016

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

OP we are all the same race so it's just a relationship, hope that helps.

Ultimo Hombre
Jul 26, 2015

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

OP you forget we've crossed the gonzo identity politics event horizon and now tumblrites of color are demanding brown people stop dating white people

Black Negro Bed Wenches. I just showed this to my wife, who is a beautiful black woman and she had a good laugh. Said that it would be a great name for a band.

So yeah, interracial relationships are awesome. I dated a Korean girl before I met my wife, I doubt I could ever go back to dating white women.

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

[let's] fuck that crazy-ass robot
Black women own and if you ever get the opportunity to date one then go for it.

My mother in law is way cool and knitted me a baller hat. :D

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

ArbitraryC posted:

As a white dude dating a thin asian girl I get some pretty nasty looks from white (particularly fat) women.

why are you looking at fat white women???! what are you a fag?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

SciFiDownBeat posted:

yes, just tell strangers in the street they're pretty, I'm sure that'll work out

it does

too bad you ugly

HA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

paul_soccer10 posted:

they're rapists

one indian i knew was so terrible he looked like a weasel rat with a disgusting mustache and kept his beautiful forcefully married wife in the closet the whole time and constantly insisted on making decisions on everything because it threatened his station if his wife had an opinion on the color of the drapes

• Locked thread