Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

The Human Crouton posted:

I think all of our money should be badass. I'm against getting rid of Jackson on the 20 because I want other countries to know that we're still willing to genocide, and they could be next if they step out of line.

Andy jackson should just be featured dressed like the Fonz and saying "Take a hike, nerd" that way the rest of the world will know the fuckin score

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
By the time this money come out, paper will be obsolete anyway. Republicans will be using Robert E Lee theme credit card; liberals will be using Apple Pay.

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

TheNightmanCum-eth posted:

This is exactly the move that will save our country, hallelujah. I think we should continue to press issues regarding gender and racial identity constructs, and if the wealthy elite want to fully establish an oligarchy, well then hey, at least people can use the bathroom they want to use.

Can't be quoted enough.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

This is exactly the move that will save our country, hallelujah. I think we should continue to press issues regarding gender and racial identity constructs, and if the wealthy elite want to fully establish an oligarchy, well then hey, at least people can use the bathroom they want to use.

Oligarchy was already in full swing by the end of the Reagan administration, if not before. We are already dead :yayclod:

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
There's literally a 0% chance we ever get out of this oligarchy. We should have started executing boomers in 87 if we wanted that.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

I think only extremely beautiful people should be on my money and tbh neither mr jackson nor ms tubman is making the cut

im sorry miss jackson ohhhhh

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Anyone ever listen to Andrew Jackson Jihad? Good band, imho.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Anyone ever listen to Andrew Jackson Jihad? Good band, imho.
you can't call them that anymore, it's AJJ now

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

symbolic posted:

you can't call them that anymore, it's AJJ now

Is this kind of like how I have say "Alt-J" too? Because the band's actual name is "Alternative Jew?"

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
good because I gotta be able to say 'droppin 10s like I'm aaron burr' to confuse strippers

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Apr 26, 2016

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Rape Stink posted:

There's literally a 0% chance we ever get out of this oligarchy. We should have started executing boomers in 87 if we wanted that.

You are a good slave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

did anyone say "run a train" in this thread yet

• Locked thread