Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Infidel Castro posted:

Everything about Luke Schenn is slow, to be fair.

This is true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART

Kyrosiris posted:

Question answered :v:

And for their next trick they'll hold the puck in the offensive zone for more than 10 seconds

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
thank god for chris tierny

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

COME ONN JUST A MINUTE TO GO WITHOUT THE EMPTY NET THEN WE KILL 2 THEN WE"RE GOOD COME ON LETS DO THIS

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

I'm really enjoying these "BEAT LA" chants the Sharks fans put up from time to time.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Go Sharks!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

RC Cola posted:

Go Sharks!

Luceo
Apr 29, 2003

As predicted in the Bible. :cheers:

RC Cola posted:

Go Sharks!

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
This crowd chant makes me want them to beat LA despite not otherwise caring about this series :allears:

Mr. Kite
Aug 28, 2004

SHUT UP AND PLAY HOCKEY
The refs may as well put on that rear end-ugly teal. How do you miss the goalie tripping the puck handler? Where else were they looking?

Luceo
Apr 29, 2003

Mr. Kite posted:

The refs may as well put on that rear end-ugly teal. How do you miss the goalie tripping the puck handler? Where else were they looking?

lol

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008
:3 -$5 :3
Pickles looks so bummed about his lack of ENG

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Mr. Kite posted:

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART
All Sharks Kings playoff games must be 1 goal games. It is written.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

WE CAN DO THIS GOD drat IT

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

:coolfish: :coolfish: :coolfish: :coolfish: :coolfish:

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Sharks win!!!!

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
gently caress the Kings!

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Hooray!

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

god bless you, wonderful sharks :syoon:

Zizi
Jan 7, 2010
:siren: :siren:

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008

all you bitches busting this out need to stop. am I the only one who actually remembers what happened the season it was first made?

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

THREE ONE THREE ONE THOREE ONE EYEYSYESYEYSEYSEYSEYSE

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

The refs sort of let us get away with murder but I don't care because the Sharks not choking in a playoff situation is so refreshingly pleasant.

Luceo
Apr 29, 2003

:siren: :coolfish: :siren:

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

HELLO LADIES posted:

all you bitches busting this out need to stop. am I the only one who actually remembers what happened the season it was first made?

gently caress THE KING THOUGH AND gently caress YOUR SUPERSTISIONS YOU CAN'T BE A STATS MAN AND A JINX MAN

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008

Veskit posted:

gently caress THE KING THOUGH AND gently caress YOUR SUPERSTISIONS YOU CAN'T BE A STATS MAN AND A JINX MAN

eowyn.gif

e: right, Tolkien not Metzen

Zizi
Jan 7, 2010

Godinster posted:

This crowd chant makes me want them to beat LA despite not otherwise caring about this series :allears:

You might be happy to know the chant sounds to be continuing into the street as the Tank empties out. :coolfish:

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Veskit posted:

Luceo
Apr 29, 2003

Zizi posted:

You might be happy to know the chant sounds to be continuing into the street as the Tank empties out. :coolfish:

Sometimes I miss living in SJ. :coolfish:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ecdub22
Jul 9, 2008

I'm going to crush all opposition in this thread.

:siren: -=+ 54i +=- :siren:
Pillbug

Zizi posted:

Can confirm, also holy poo poo I was gonna have a heart attack that last 5 minutes. People have begun doing Ric flair woooo's.

• Locked thread