Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax

Airborne Viking posted:

They add caramel colouring to basically all whiskeys, so I've become very forgiving of a whisky's colour.

straight bourbon is not allowed to have caramel coloring in it

also the correct answer for this thread is four roses yellow label

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax
evan williams is a heaven hill product, jack daniels is brown forman. they are not even from the same state

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax

Wulfolme posted:

Any "Blended Whiskey" is mostly cheap vodka and food coloring, with I think the last 20% being actual bourbon whiskey because it's the number required by law before you can't use the word whiskey. Kentucky Gentleman is 51/49, I think, so it can call itself Bourbon Whiskey instead of Blended.

kentucky gentleman is entitled to call itself a "blended bourbon whiskey" due to the 51% bourbon content, but not simply "bourbon" without the "blend"

• Locked thread