Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Don't listen to all the homos jerking off over Evan Williams...Jim Beam is the answer.

I'd get Old Crow but it's too hard to find

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Canadian Blended Whiskeys are shite mate and I'll drink just about anything. Hell, I'll drink a Canadian Blended Whiskey too but I'd prefer anything else

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
This is the best cheap whiskey when considering taste, drinkability, abv, and the hangover-factor:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Clitch posted:

sugar/simple syrup, to taste

WTF dude lol

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

Cherry season is upon us, time to get some cheap rye and make Cherry Bounce to steep until Christmas. Crack a few pits with pliers to get "that almond taste".

I thought it was supposed to be made w brandy...some body please clear this up

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Butch Cassidy posted:

Traditionally made with whatever brown spirit was handy. Quite a bit was made with rum in the colonies, especially New England and whiskey crept in, as well. Rye's spice holds up to the sugar and cherry well where brandy or bourbon could get a bit flat, boring, and overly sweet.

I'm rather fond of infusing Seagram's gin with cherry and no sweetener, as well. Makes great tonics and yummy with the old fashioned treatment.

Thank you sir. I was gonna do this w Mellow Corn but do you have a reasonably priced rye whiskey to recommend?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

owls or something posted:

All whiskey tastes the same to me. I remember a guy I know passing around some super expensive bottle of Jonnie Walker and I tried it. I was like "yeah this is really great mam, wow". But really it just tasted the same as everything else I've ever tried.

I like Yukon Jack. That's whiskey I think?

That's sorta reasonable. Unless you drink the stuff regularly and make an effort to notice the different flavors, whiskey will just taste like burning

• Locked thread