Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!

Spergminer posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggDXJlSxnOc&t=24s

Ludovico technique + strange attractor creates a projectile that sucks everything in and keeps it there. It's pretty much instant win if you get both.

That's how I beat Ultra Greed for the first time in Greed Mode. Sadly, I had no coins for the Greed Machine afterwards.

Crap. New Page.

Another thing I loved was Planetary while using Brimstone or Azazel. It just kind of put a shield around you and let you run doing massive damage to everything you came in contact with. If you were Azazel you were flying, so didn't need to worry about stuff like creep or spikes.

Of of my favorite things to do was in Dragon Age, throwing massive AOE spells in a room, with my caster, walking out of it, and closing the door to wait for them to die.

PicklePants has a new favorite as of 23:40 on May 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Spergminer posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggDXJlSxnOc&t=24s

Ludovico technique + strange attractor creates a projectile that sucks everything in and keeps it there. It's pretty much instant win if you get both.

Needs shielded tears for real game breaking. Normally shielded tears break incoming bullets at the cost of themselves. With Ludovico, it doesn't break, and strange attractor keeps everything firing from the same spot. From inside the tear.

Dr Snofeld
Apr 30, 2009
Back to Morrowind, there was a Levitate spell effect, the magnitude of which determined how fast you could fly. At 100 you were super fast; at 1 you moved incredibly slowly, even on the ground. Create a magnitude 1 Levitate spell on target or touch and you have a very effective way to slow enemies to a crawl which, because of its low magnitude, is cheap and easy to cast even at low Alteration skill levels.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Dr Snofeld posted:

Back to Morrowind, there was a Levitate spell effect, the magnitude of which determined how fast you could fly. At 100 you were super fast; at 1 you moved incredibly slowly, even on the ground. Create a magnitude 1 Levitate spell on target or touch and you have a very effective way to slow enemies to a crawl which, because of its low magnitude, is cheap and easy to cast even at low Alteration skill levels.

drat, I never thought of that.

Not super-broken but the other day I remembered the rocket launcher trick in Link's Awakening. Put bombs on one item slot and the bow on the other one, then use both at the same time to launch explosive arrows.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

C-Euro posted:

drat, I never thought of that.

Not super-broken but the other day I remembered the rocket launcher trick in Link's Awakening. Put bombs on one item slot and the bow on the other one, then use both at the same time to launch explosive arrows.

If you are in the water temple with the Roc's Feather and the Pegasus Boots but NOT the flippers yet, you can launch yourself to an area surrounded by water and have no way of getting back.
It's the only time in a Zelda game that I had to completely restart :negative:

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall

Grem posted:

In Mutant League Football for the NES you would win if you killed almost all the other team's players. Just let them score a touchdown and tackle someone by jumping offsides during the extra point. Eventually they splat and get replaced. If you want to not entirely cheese an entire game you can just kill enough of their guys so they only have like 5 players on the field for the rest of the game.

A post from a while back but it reminds me how in the game Base Wars for the NES you can win without even playing baseball. Each bot has a set amount of HP and if it is depleted they explode and they're out for the game, so all you have to do is keep hitting the other team with your pitches over and over. They'll get an ungodly score because you keep walking all their players over and over but before too long so many of their bots will be exploded they are forced to forfeit because they can no longer field a team.

Also once you've gotten enough money from murdering other teams you can trivialize the game with weapons. In the game when a runner is tagged instead of just going out right away the runner and the player that tagged them go into a battle: you have to beat the person in a fight in order to actually get them out. The game had a weapon called a laser gun that shot a constant stream of death and if you even nick your opponent with it they were stunned in place. All you had to do was hold down the fire button and if you hit them the fight as as good as over because there is nothing you can do to escape. If your whole team has laser guns you can't ever get tagged out and you'll always tag the other players out.

check out my Youtube has a new favorite as of 00:12 on May 13, 2016

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Mutant League Football allowed you to kill other team members and you would win or get a huge advantage when they had just barely enough players to still put up half a defense and offense. You could also bribe or kill the ref when necessary.

Every team has unique specials too. One special makes the QB invisible which is bad for the player in control and doesn't effect the computer at all.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Inzombiac posted:

If you are in the water temple with the Roc's Feather and the Pegasus Boots but NOT the flippers yet, you can launch yourself to an area surrounded by water and have no way of getting back.

How did this force you to restart? Drown yourself until you're dead and it spawns you at the beginning of the dungeon.

Here's my story of being forced to restart a Zelda game:

The original gray cart run of Link's Awakening had a trick where if you mashed Select to bring up the map during a screen transition you would end up on the new screen in your old position - that is, it would essentially "launch" you across the screen. If the tile you ended up on was normally a wall you could just walk into the screen edge again (repeating the trick if necessary) and zip past all kinds of puzzles and poo poo. Another side effect was using it in caves - caves aren't arranged in the game data based on location on the map, so you could warp through cave walls (if the cave was big enough for a screen transition) and pop up in a cave halfway across the overworld for an easy shortcut.

One day, I was exploring the game world this way when I landed in the cave holding the Lens of Truth, the end of the trading game in Link's Awakening. Excited, I grabbed it and saved my game....immediately before realizing that because the cave was only one screen, I couldn't warp out of it, and because I hadn't actually completed the trading game yet, it didn't have an exit to leave. I had to completely restart, which was painful since I was very near the end.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Here's the one that killed my game. Somewhere around 3/4 of the way through Twilight Princess there's a room with a big cannon that you unlock to get to the next area. The game really telegraphs that it's a huge scene change coming up since it explicitly tells you it's the next area and you unlock access to the cannon after doing a whole ton of stuff. So, naturally, it's a good place to save and quit if you've been playing for a couple hours. The problem? Once you reload that save, the person you need to talk to to progress to the next area doesn't spawn. You load in that room both from saves and death, teleporting is impossible, the exits are impassable, and there's no way to clip your way out (for a casual player at least, don't know for sure about pixel-perfect speedrunners). Meaning you're stuck in that room forever, and the save is essentially corrupted, really deep in the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnb5d9uHh5I

Weezy Baby
May 20, 2007
I remembered a couple old ones.

in mortal kombat vs DC universe you could jump toward your opponent and if you time it correctly hit a high punch that was unblockable that knocked them down, then repeat as soon as they were getting up until you KO them.

and in NCAA football 05 or 06 or something there was a feature to design your own play (maybe the first ever?) and you could do a direct snap to a wide receiver for an automatic 10 yards at least

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Inzombiac posted:

What? When you save and quit you're sent back to the dungeon entrance.

I managed to gently caress up the fetchquest in that game somehow and I think I reset to fix it.

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

Ryoshi posted:

How did this force you to restart? Drown yourself until you're dead and it spawns you at the beginning of the dungeon.

https://tcrf.net/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Link%27s_Awakening/Version_Differences#Angler.27s_Tunnel

quote:

In the revisions JP 1.0, NA 1.0, and NA 1.2 of the original game, it's possible to jump across the water with the Pegasus Boots. This can lead to an unwinnable situation where you run out of keys in the dungeon and can't get more. This was fixed in other revisions of the game by adding two more deep water tiles, which makes it impossible to access this door without the Flippers.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Yes, thank you. I didn't give all the details. It killed me as a kid.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Inzombiac posted:

Yes, thank you. I didn't give all the details. It killed me as a kid.

Reported for ghost-posting. :ghost:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Bust me if you will but I will only come back a shittier poster than you could imagine.

Gitro
May 29, 2013
Stay safe post ghost

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

I had a nearly identical thing happen in Final Fantasy Adventure for the original game boy. Even more fun is that it was in the last dungeon.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Inzombiac posted:

Bust me if you will but I will only come back a shittier poster than you could imagine.

Too spooky for me, reported.

Can the entire artisan system in Stardew Valley qualify? if you pick the right perks in Farming, you get a 50% increase on the sale of all artisan produce. Artisan produce is amazing to sell anyway, because it can turn your crops into insane money makers. Invest in kegs and you'll be rolling in cash within the month.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
In the first and third level of jedi knight 2: jedi outcast you can skip two thirds of the levels by strafe jumping. This is a technique in the Quake 3 engine where you gain momentum by jumping and alternate between holding in both A and W, and D and W between each jump, it bypasses the movement speed restrictions imposed by the engines.

The current best speedrun of jedi outcast uses these skips and if you've ever played the game you'll appreciate what a life saver those skips are since the beginning of the game up until you get the lightsaber is absolutely awful.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
Another fun one: Devil Survivor 2 for the DS. A grid-based SRPG where you deployed up to four people from your party, each of whom could have two demons in their group. Demons could be fused from other demons (it's a SMT spinoff) and you could within certain limits customize their skills. A group would be defeated if the leader was killed, but the leader took less damage while the other two were alive and you got less exp and money for killing the leader with the minions alive.

The really fun part was two demons you could get lategame, which sadly were unique so you could only have one of each: Titania and Purple Mirror. Thanks to their innate sets of resistances and immunities, it was possible to fuse one of each that were completely immune to everything except Almighty damage, which very few enemies had. They would also reflect physical attacks (because there is a skill called Pierce that allowed you to ignore most physical resistances and immunities, but not reflect). And you could give them another passive skill called Paladin Soul, which would make them take hits for the leader if they had a higher level of resistance to the attack...which once again was everything except Almighty damage.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

To further that:

Any SMT game where you can get Yoshitsune.and he has Hassou Tobi.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Rigged Death Trap posted:

To further that:

Any SMT game where you can get Yoshitsune.and he has Hassou Tobi.

Someone please translate this for people who aren't ultra-nerds.

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

Who What Now posted:

Hassou Tobi does exactly what it sounds.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The lone wanderer perk in Fallout 4 works with Dogmeat for some reason, so can still have the benefit of a companion and enjoy the various stat boosts it grants like 30% less damage, 25% more damage and more action points.

That's small poo poo though, probably the most broken thing I can recall is the HTB Cannon from the Super Robot Wars Original Generation games, basically at some point in OG2 you would gain the ability to combine 3 units into one super powerful one, this unit would have a combo attack with another robot called the HTB cannon, it had massive range, did enormous damage and could be broken in a rather hilarious way, see through out the game you gained several units with an ability that would let a unit take another turn, you got I believe around 3 different units with this particular ability and casting magic in OG did not use up a turn so it pretty much boiled down to buffing the combiner unit and having him take almost 14 turns in a row firing off the most powerful combination attack in the game, the only boss that could take this assault was the final one and even then he was left at a little over 60k hp, easy pickings for your 20 units who haven't taken a turn.

There where 2 catches to this, the first one being that what is considered the head of the combiner unit is the main pilot ergo the mech took its stats, thing this pilot is built for melee so you needed to stat dump a little into his ranged stat to get the HTB cannon to do some big damage, the other is that to use the big attacks you use energy and of course the cannon was a massive energy hog, easily taken care off with consumables your other units could use but still something to keep in mind.

And while this isn't exploiting game mechanics, in Original Generation 2 you where attacked by an alien force, 3 of them to be more specific in really powerful mechs, your only defense against them was 2 mechs and your carrier ship, the game expects you to run away, but the thing the aliens are attacking provides HP regen and a high defense boost, if you can manipulate the movement of the enemy units to stay off this buff providing area you could keep your own units on it and little by little whittle down these insanely powerful enemies, I'm talking like a 130 turns easily, but if you manage to defeat all the 3 the game breaks the 4th wall, congratulates the player directly for being so ingenious and the aliens give you a gently caress ton of game breaking items, they're so game breaking than you can actually win the fights you're meant to lose in later portions of the game.

quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_fCyrrbyKA

Horrible poo poo quality video but it gives you an idea of what it does, the enemy he's using it against is an optimal super boss.

Alteisen has a new favorite as of 03:15 on May 20, 2016

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Alteisen posted:

Super Robot Wars

I don't think anything from SRW is really fair to post. Mazinger Z is like the first unit you get in half the games and all you have to do is upgrade it and it becomes an unstoppable death tank drat near every time. The best is in J where you can have robots so fast that enemies will straight up stop targeting them. Have everyone at 100% dodge rate except Mazinger, give him a counter and then just watch as every enemy unit kills its self in the first turn. Just by upgrading your dudes by the time you get the really broken things like Great Zeorymer it's just another invincible god machine to add to the pile because you have like three mazingers by then.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

In the first and third level of jedi knight 2: jedi outcast you can skip two thirds of the levels by strafe jumping. This is a technique in the Quake 3 engine where you gain momentum by jumping and alternate between holding in both A and W, and D and W between each jump, it bypasses the movement speed restrictions imposed by the engines.

The current best speedrun of jedi outcast uses these skips and if you've ever played the game you'll appreciate what a life saver those skips are since the beginning of the game up until you get the lightsaber is absolutely awful.

I liked that bit. I can see how it would be annoying if you were expecting to just get straight to light-sabering and force-choking, but taken for what it is it's pretty good. :shrug:

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Saga Frontier has a magic system where there are several opposing schools of magic and if you choose to align yourself with one of them, you can't learn any of the spells from its rival. Stuff like Light/Dark, Rune/Arcane, Time/Space. One of the protagonists, Blue, is an exception to this rule, as he's a crazy overpowered wizard and an event near the end of his storyline has him acquire every spell from every school he wasn't aligned with. This grants him a specific combination of spells that nearly no other character can match: OverDrive, Shadow Servant, Tower, and Stasis Rune. Tower and Stasis Rune are from opposing schools and that's what limits this to Blue and one other character.

Okay, so here's how it works.
1. Cast OverDrive. This spell uses up all your mana, but gives you seven turns in a row. Mana isn't deducted until the end of your turns, so you can still cast magic.
2. Cast Shadow Servant. This spell creates a duplicate of you that will copy all your attacks.
3. Cast Tower five times. This spell essentially converts all your MP into pure damage. Normally you can only cast it once since you'd run out of mana, but here you can cast it five times in a row safely because the cost isn't deducted until the end of your turns. Your clone will also copy these attacks for more massive damage.
4. On your last turn, cast Stasis Rune. This spell puts both you and the enemy you targeted into stasis. Neither of you can attack, and neither of you can be damaged. Essentially it takes you both out of the fight. It lasts several turns and works on any enemy, including bosses. It also for whatever reason prevents the cost of all the spells you cast earlier from being deducted.

Essentially, you can get seven free turns to perform ten incredibly powerful attacks at no cost to yourself whatsoever. Stasis Rune wears off for both you and the enemy at the same time and you get your turn first which means you can repeat this cycle over and over without any risk of reprisal until your opponent is dead. It's definitely a glitch but it works within Blue's narrative since he's unique among magic users and supposed to be something that has never been seen before. If you're basically the god of magic at that point, why not break the whole system over your knee?

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

Kit Walker posted:

Saga Frontier has a magic system where there are several opposing schools of magic and if you choose to align yourself with one of them, you can't learn any of the spells from its rival. Stuff like Light/Dark, Rune/Arcane, Time/Space. One of the protagonists, Blue, is an exception to this rule, as he's a crazy overpowered wizard and an event near the end of his storyline has him acquire every spell from every school he wasn't aligned with. This grants him a specific combination of spells that nearly no other character can match: OverDrive, Shadow Servant, Tower, and Stasis Rune. Tower and Stasis Rune are from opposing schools and that's what limits this to Blue and one other character.

Okay, so here's how it works.
1. Cast OverDrive. This spell uses up all your mana, but gives you seven turns in a row. Mana isn't deducted until the end of your turns, so you can still cast magic.
2. Cast Shadow Servant. This spell creates a duplicate of you that will copy all your attacks.
3. Cast Tower five times. This spell essentially converts all your MP into pure damage. Normally you can only cast it once since you'd run out of mana, but here you can cast it five times in a row safely because the cost isn't deducted until the end of your turns. Your clone will also copy these attacks for more massive damage.
4. On your last turn, cast Stasis Rune. This spell puts both you and the enemy you targeted into stasis. Neither of you can attack, and neither of you can be damaged. Essentially it takes you both out of the fight. It lasts several turns and works on any enemy, including bosses. It also for whatever reason prevents the cost of all the spells you cast earlier from being deducted.

Essentially, you can get seven free turns to perform ten incredibly powerful attacks at no cost to yourself whatsoever. Stasis Rune wears off for both you and the enemy at the same time and you get your turn first which means you can repeat this cycle over and over without any risk of reprisal until your opponent is dead. It's definitely a glitch but it works within Blue's narrative since he's unique among magic users and supposed to be something that has never been seen before. If you're basically the god of magic at that point, why not break the whole system over your knee?

A) Tower casts at minimum power in Overdrive.
B) If you're doing this anyway, you're going to have overdrive turns outside of overdrive mode, so no need to keep recasting.
C) You can super break the game this way https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MACWyquliyo

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Post poste posted:

A) Tower casts at minimum power in Overdrive.
B) If you're doing this anyway, you're going to have overdrive turns outside of overdrive mode, so no need to keep recasting.
C) You can super break the game this way https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MACWyquliyo

Ha, thanks for the correction. It's been years since I played so I'm just going off memory there.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Tiggum posted:

I liked that bit. I can see how it would be annoying if you were expecting to just get straight to light-sabering and force-choking, but taken for what it is it's pretty good. :shrug:

The only good thing about that beginning is that it's basically foreplay until you get the lightsaber, and when you do get it by god you are ready. Jedi Academy never felt as satisfying in that regard.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Who What Now posted:

Hassou Tobi attacks all enemies with physical damage a guaranteed 8 times, combined with moves like power charge which more than double your next moves damage and a buffed attack, and yoshitsune's naturally high strength stat, makes any enemy that does not resist physical damage a complete chump.

And if they do resist there are ways of overcoming that in some games :unsmigghh:

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Also, Yoshitsune is usually available mid-game, but Hassou Tobi is perfectly viable into the end game.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
It's straight-up the best physical attack in Persona 4, as being eight hits gives it higher damage than things with significantly higher base power like Primal Force. 120 power eight times beats out 2,200 power due to how physical damage is calculated. Hassou Tobi doesn't have too hot of a crit or hit rate, though. It also hits all enemies for the full 8 hits each, so if a random encounter doesn't have any physical resistance in it, one Hassou Tobi will almost assuredly wipe it out. Hell, it's rare they actually live long enough to get hit all eight times, and the rest of the move plays out to an empty field. It's locked to Yoshitsune but this is fine, as Yoshitsune starts with Power Charge and has great natural resistances (Null physical, resist fire, reflect electric and light) and through a special fusion condition is one of the few Personas that gets Debilitate (the real best move that decreases all stats).

A similar story to SMT4, where Riot Gun has the highest singe-hit damage of any attack in the game, but Desperate Hit can roll a high number of individual hits and deal more damage.

...Except Desperate Hit is an almighty-element physical move, which means it gets the benefits of being physical - the hosed up damage scaling - but is never resisted or nullified.

Nocturne's story is a little more sedate. Just plaster 'em with Divine Shot. The Demi-Fiend's single-target physical moves have absurdly high critical hit rates. Eventually he even gets an almighty physical skill in Freikugel, just to really rub it in. Nocturne's mostly special for how early you could get Focus (the game's charge move). How early? Level 20. Every Brute Momunofu standing around in Ikebukuro will have it. The Demi-Fiend himself gets it at level 23 from Kamudo. Even normal attacks become badass with Focus around.

Strange Journey cleverly avoided this by having the main character never pick up a charge move, as his skills are determined by his gun and they're always offensive skills, like different elemental skills. The demons could get charges, and they had Madness Crush and Fleeting Rain, which could hit 1-4 times, and if they landed all 4 they did the most. But 3 or less? Riot Gun wins again!!!

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
One of the more entertaining ways to break P4 revolved around fusing a specific persona on a specific day early on. The persona in question, Kaiwan, has the skill Tetrakarn, a skill that reflects the next physical attack you take.

There's a skill morphing mechanic in P4 on certain days which can randomly reroll one skill on a newly fused persona to another skill of the same tier. Tetrakarn, it turns out, is a tier 7 skill, almost the highest. It could morph into a number of very powerful skills, though the most valuable one was usually Victory Cry - which fully restored your hp/sp after every fight. Victory Cry was only normally available on some very late or endgame personas, but getting it this early meant that you could spam your most powerful skills as much as you wanted without having to worry about running dry, making leveling and dungeon crawling incredibly easy, and you could fuse the Kaiwan with other things to pass it on to other personas with better skillsets.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

In Fallout 2, you can go straight from Arroyo to Navarro and pick yourself up some power armor if you know where to look (and reload until you successfully sneak past or kill people).

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

In a properly patched game you have to go to San Francisco first to get Enclave base to show up on the map.

The worst submarine
Apr 26, 2010

Metroid Prime: Hunters multiplayer was one of the few redeeming online features of the DS. When entering a game, you played as one of six possible characters (yes, including Samus). Each character had different morph balls and each had an associated weapon; Samus had missiles, fire guy has fire lobber, etc. Anyone could pick up those weapons on a map but if the character who "owned" that gun got it they would get some meaningful variation such as Samus's missiles homing or fire guy doing extra DoTs with the fire lobber. One character called Noxus has an ice weapon called Adjudicator. It's a medium range rifle with a triple-shot charge shot in any other character's hands. However if Noxus uses the charge shot he freezes anyone in front of him for a good second. Oh also the sniper rifle instant kills if it headshots so it turns him into a terrifying shotgun combo class. The real reason this is broken is the Adjudicator was improperly coded and has no vertical limit from the direction you aim, so if you bow at target and fire you will hit them from across the map and through walls. While potentially powerful in that it makes any Adjudicator bodyshot combo into a headshot, that bodyshot is a 90 degree no scope. Feature, not a bug. Of course the game had other issues and was the only DS game that got patched because you could name yourself SEGFAULT but it was still fun.

The worst submarine has a new favorite as of 20:24 on May 20, 2016

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

theshim posted:

Victory Cry was only normally available on some very late or endgame personas

Exactly one in P4: Lucifer. He's level 93 and gets the skill at level 99. You can only fuse him on the true ending path because he requires Judgement rank 10, which happens only after clearing the 7th dungeon, and because the normal ending, well, ends before you can even get to the velvet room to fuse him.

3/20 does not have fusion EXP up as a forecast condition, so Lucifer will get to 98 and you have to grind the last level yourself.

Kaiwan, to contrast, is available halfway through the second dungeon.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Lord Chumley posted:

Hassou Tobi does exactly what it sounds.

Can I just say gently caress you personally?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Lizard Wizard posted:

Can I just say gently caress you personally?

*translator's note: keikaku means plan

• Locked thread