Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I've never been a 53% of anything before... :kiddo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

JiveHonky posted:

i could probly cover the $400 but it would suck. im not rich like u guys

$400 would suck for me, if only I'd taken STEM...

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

They say you can't buy love or happiness, but my girlfriend was really happy when I bought her the boots she wanted...

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

lol I got my iphone for "free" for signing up for a two year contract

who the hell thinks iphones are a luxury item

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

revmoo posted:

Look at this poor person Canadian with a cell contract.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Mange Mite posted:

Around $5 million. I am still one of the poorest people in my cohort because i quit to go back to school because i hated my job snd all my coworkers

What kind of milk do you drink?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

thathonkey posted:

Im trying to imagine a life where im both a multimillionaire and still post on sa forums ... hrmm

I think I'd pop in every once in a while between crashing cars and helicopter racing

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Bruce Springsteen tried to warn us about this...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

In my limited experience, gambling addicts always have money somehow, just not in a bank or on paper or anything

• Locked thread