Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
It's pretty dumb to still want to worship something made up so you choose the bad guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

gannyGrabber posted:

Listen the poor guy is just trying to do his job, working 9-5 every loving day while THE BIG GUY sits on his rear end.

why did you call him the big guy?

ike how big are god and satan? are one shorter than the other is like kevin hart and the worlds tallest man or is the comparison in miles or light miles

hard to say when there is no size for heaven heaven could the size of a dinner plate for all you know and we are living heaven is just au niverse on a crumb of a caked banana parfait god is eating and he drops it on the floor there goes the internet my collection of taylor swift images from taylorswiftpictures.net as well as a massive stack of books that will never be read in the blink of an eye twitter facebook myspace webcrawler all gone with hayppy hippo and geocities you knever know how big either of them are since ther eis no explanation of the xsieze of anything its all man made but god and the devil have to have a size

Borrowed Ladder posted:

It's pretty dumb to still want to worship something made up so you choose the bad guy

this is why ash ketchum was the best athest of all he simply looked at god and looked at satan and looked atp ikachu and said I CHOOSE YOU throwing god into his pokeball and leaving satan at the pokecenter while he levels up pikachu despite the fact god and satan based pokemon are probably way better than any type of element

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
its really dumb to let the dogs lick the plates

a metapghor of humanity in general

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I'm going to hell for certain so sacrificing a couple of toddlers once in a while is a great way to get a better deal.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Satan just wants you to have fun and follow your dreams

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Yup I gonna go worship a spiritual entity who plays a supporting character in someone else's book. Satan is the Dean Stockwell of deities.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
What about nontheistic Satanists?

"we're just rational humanists, Satan is just a symbol to us"

then call yourself a rational humanist you god drat edgelord

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

AugmentedVision posted:

What about nontheistic Satanists?

"we're just rational humanists, Satan is just a symbol to us"

then call yourself a rational humanist you god drat edgelord

Their point is to troll the gently caress out of uptight small town theocrats by proposing baphomet statues to sit out on court house lawns and I think they do a pretty good job at it

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
y'all need jesus

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Their point is to troll the gently caress out of uptight small town theocrats by proposing baphomet statues to sit out on court house lawns and I think they do a pretty good job at it

lmao! have u ever went to a bookstore and put bibles in the fiction section?

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

AugmentedVision posted:

lmao! have u ever went to a bookstore and put bibles in the fiction section?

No

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Strategic Tea posted:

the thing is they're not even worshipping a proper god (:ironicat:), it's just dumb fanfic of someone else's religion

But enough about Muslims

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hopeFgwApCM
Hail Satan

TED BUNNDY
May 30, 2009

SO HUNGRY
Pork Pro
play this song and slowly scroll down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa8gXwvg1aE

Meowbot posted:

HAIL SATAN

LORD OF ALL THAT IS

AND WILL BE

HAIL SATAN

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Meowbot posted:

HAIL SATAN

LORD OF ALL THAT IS

AND WILL BE

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATAN!

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I asked this question a lot to myself until I finally asked people who seemed to be into it unironically and that led to research where it turns out it's mostly a cop-out thing about being an anti-christian more than it's about worshipping satan. Like take the sermon on the mount and every time jesus says to do something, intert [DON'T] right before it.

So functionally it's the same thing but they're actually like atheist randroids injecting a lil' theology into it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

JiveHonky posted:

y'all need jesus

I can mow my own lawn.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Jerry Cotton posted:

I can mow my own lawn.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

i worship santa ama

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
who WAS John Galt?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Do goth chicks still exist? They were pretty hot. The thin in shape ones I mean.

i sure as poo poo hope you mean looks wise and not personality, but even the looks basically means you're getting her dad's sloppy seconds

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

What if the Satan of the bible is really us, and religion is itself just a parasite to the human species? :shrug:

satan is basically the good guy who has the unpopular job sort of like judas because if there wasnt a hell god could throw people in to we'd be even bigger complete shitheads than we already are

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Robo Reagan posted:

i sure as poo poo hope you mean looks wise and not personality, but even the looks basically means you're getting her dad's sloppy seconds

:goonsay:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
sorry i made fun of ur fat victim of incest goth gf

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

wow does anyone actually not hail satan nowadays?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

jarofpiss posted:

wow does anyone actually not hail satan nowadays?

I had a colleague from up North who used to say Satan is my lord all the time but I don't think he meant it :shrug:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
satan is my copilot- which is why I was speeding, officer-

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

MeLKoR posted:

I'm going to hell for certain so sacrificing a couple of toddlers once in a while is a great way to get a better deal.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
because objectivism is really boring in practice, and a little bit of ritual livens it up.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

SMOKE METH

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

HAIL SATAN

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
Hail Satan

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
As I understand it we in America are referred to as The Great Satan by the sand people of Arabia

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I liked him when he played for the penguins

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

vols bitch posted:

I liked him when he played for the penguins

youre confusing satan with our great dark lord mario lemieux

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club

JiveHonky posted:

every time you worship satan an orphan eats a bug

Heh

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
staan doesn't demand worship that's teh funny thing just that you not worship god! funny huh

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Think of it this way.
Heaven only guarantees that you sing the praises of God forever. Read the bible.
Sure you may see your parents or whoever there, but most of the time, forever, you will be just singing how loving brilliant God is for allowing you to decide an either or question within a time limit so miniscule that compared to eternity is like a fly's fart to a hurricane on Jupiter.
So it's not going to be the eternal orgy you think it is. Its standing in a choir, 20 billion strong and counting, and singing loving the same songs over an over again.
For eternity.

Or.

Or you could goto Hell, and sure will be painful for the first few eons. But you would get USED to it. Glass shards under fingernails again? Oh 3 millenia ago.
You could TRAIN yourself to like it, become loving Cenbites and get off to pain.
So over time, sure gogoolplex of millenia may pass, but you may orgasm to the pain. But then at that point you are set and eternity is one laugh riot.

So yeah, become a Cenobite or Choir boy.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

happyhippy posted:

Think of it this way.
Heaven only guarantees that you sing the praises of God forever. Read the bible.
Sure you may see your parents or whoever there, but most of the time, forever, you will be just singing how loving brilliant God is for allowing you to decide an either or question within a time limit so miniscule that compared to eternity is like a fly's fart to a hurricane on Jupiter.
So it's not going to be the eternal orgy you think it is. Its standing in a choir, 20 billion strong and counting, and singing loving the same songs over an over again.
For eternity.

Or.

Or you could goto Hell, and sure will be painful for the first few eons. But you would get USED to it. Glass shards under fingernails again? Oh 3 millenia ago.
You could TRAIN yourself to like it, become loving Cenbites and get off to pain.
So over time, sure gogoolplex of millenia may pass, but you may orgasm to the pain. But then at that point you are set and eternity is one laugh riot.

So yeah, become a Cenobite or Choir boy.

Wouldn't it be quicker and less painful to orgasm from singing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

joat mon posted:

Wouldn't it be quicker and less painful to orgasm from singing?

You mean shout at your crouch and hope the vibrations get you off?
With your grandmother, parents, beside you. In the church of churches.
Pervert.

• Locked thread