Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies

Scalding Coffee posted:

I might be interested in the game, but I have no idea how the tapping mini-game plays out with those power lines.

I'm not the only one! I was feeling stupid for a while there. Bought the game to see if I could figure it out.

Edit: Oh, you're trying to get ground to the phone. Not power. Because...

Domus fucked around with this message at 01:14 on May 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies

CirclMastr posted:

Wiretapping 101

This type of circuit is a... something. I think in some videos I call it a "terminator" but you could also call it a relay, switch, or something else like that.

That's a double Not gate. :science: I don't know if there's a common six pin version, but the fourteen pin version is called a 7404.

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies
What happens if you 'google' for mastermind?

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies
I...:psyduck:...why would computers from a non CIA agency use the same codename style, let alone the same codename, that the CIA does? That seems crazy. So I assume you can search for any other letter of agent too. Because of course it's the same across all agencies, including illegal ones.

• Locked thread