Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
*pfffrrblblblt* Iwo Jima! *falls back asleep*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
"Earn this" - Goku

Last Buffalo
Nov 7, 2011
I love your grandmother, but lemmie tell you, there's no pleasure greater than the 15 minutes you get with Asia clan-clan after you give her an MRE. The ctarl-ctarl can do tricks down there that make you forget you're gonna be dripping for the next week.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
You know, I when I was a farm boy, you were considered at man at 13. Hell, I lied about my age to go fight the Japanese. I was only a 15 year old and said I was 18. The Army didn't care. How old are these girls in this show here. THESE GIRLS!

(In the US they say they're 21, but in the original version they're all 14 and 15.)

You see, I can respect that! These girls are fighting a god-damned war against something, I can't even tell, something... and they aren't afraid to lie about their ages to Uncle Sam to get into combat!

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

Pththya-lyi posted:

"I lost my leg at Iwo Jima for this?! Two atom bombs weren't enough."

I thought that was "WW2 veterans reading GiP"?

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

I actually like this..
*bonds with grandson over anime, opens dialogue about healthily engaging in your interests while managing your worldly responsibilities and contributes positively to his well adjustment.*

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

PBS Newshour posted:

*owns a Toyko Rose bodypillow*

PBS Newshour posted:

Omaha Bleach

FuriousGeorge posted:

*adds sweat drop to Kilroy*

:golfclap:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Enola Yaoi

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Schindler's List: The Saddest Harem Anime

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

PBS Newshour posted:

Schindler's List: The Saddest Harem Anime

gently caress

Alternately the skinniest, idk someone make a pro ana/schindler's list harem joke one is in there somewhere.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
I enjoy this animation from Japan, a country which historically has pursued an imperialist policy but which after being victim of a immoral but arguably necessary nuclear attack has turned into a friendly, American-aligned state. I hope that people in the year 2016 acknowledge me as a person with actual critical thinking skills who will judge me as good or bad on my own merits and not as a mentally disabled person who reflexively hates East Asians but not Germans or any of the other eastern Europeans who were forced on pain of total destruction to accept fascist domination when it could have just have easily taken place in the country in which I live.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
thanks for listening btw

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Drad_Bert posted:

I enjoy this animation from Japan, a country which historically has pursued an imperialist policy but which after being victim of a immoral but arguably necessary nuclear attack has turned into a friendly, American-aligned state. I hope that people in the year 2016 acknowledge me as a person with actual critical thinking skills who will judge me as good or bad on my own merits and not as a mentally disabled person who reflexively hates East Asians but not Germans or any of the other eastern Europeans who were forced on pain of total destruction to accept fascist domination when it could have just have easily taken place in the country in which I live.
:wth:

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Drad_Bert posted:

Drad_Bert fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Apr 22, 2016

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Stalin;Grad

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
Vlad Voinvovich you rotten xumka! How didn't I recognize you before!?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Man, none of those Japanese hookers I hosed in '46 had giant boobs and neon hair. This is some hosed up poo poo, yes sir.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
"I love Grave of the Fireflies. They got what they deserved."

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

PBS Newshour posted:

Rommel you magnificent bastard, I read your ki levels

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Drad_Bert posted:

shut up bitch

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
my wife's dead too. 23 years now. i miss helen, but ive gotten more tail in the past 10 years than i ever did from her

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

my man, you are killing it

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Al Cowens posted:

* watches the barefoot gen hiroshima nuke scene multiple times *
* dies content *

lol I was gonna post that clip

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
"I'm gay"

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
"Tank!"

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

"Girl!"

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

mandatory anime desensitization now

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

grandpa no

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013

PBS Newshour posted:

Omaha Bleach

Japs are still yelling bankai I see

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
"Lost my senpai in '43 and let me tell you some wounds never heal."

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

"This great evil, where's it come from? How'd it steal into the world? What seed, what root did it grow from? Who's doing this? Who's killing us, robbing us of life and light, mocking us with the sight of what we might've known? Does our ruin benefit the earth, does it help the grass to grow, the sun to shine? Is this darkness in you, too? Have you passed through this night?"

-Goku

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Goku could have solved the whole world war 2 mess in a jiffy imo

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
*walks into great grandsons bedroom seeing the pasty tick shaped otaku in his silk dragon shirt*

we might have won the battle but the japanese won the war

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Superman can beat Son Goku

DoctorG0nzo
May 28, 2014

PBS Newshour posted:

"Earn this" - Goku

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
the anime, it has turn my Little Boy into a Fat Man

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

more like Fat Man and Little Boy turned your gay son into anime.

:thejoke:

DoctorG0nzo
May 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Ah, so it was alright to rape that girl and burn her.

• Locked thread