Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

Sonofsilversign posted:

This is not very good prose imo.

Hells angels cruising up inner thighs is up there with Dickens you numbskull.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

ScrubLeague posted:

I didn't know you could just write a book about how cool you are. gently caress, man.

You can write a book on just about anything. For instance gay werewolves.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
that is actually true i've written volumes about my dick (balls also featured prominently)

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer
I screenshotted my contribution for posterity

I've never been Tool of the Patriarchy before! Who knew my MFA would come in handy like that?

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Who the hell uses tongue when kissing jewelry

I can see touching a strand of pearls to your lips for a photoshoot, but not tonguing a big fake statement necklace from aliexpress

Also why hasn't she talked about her robo vagoo specs? Seems like that would be important. To the fetish, I mean.

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
this person is so loving broken holy poo poo

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
All joking about our alleged misogyny aside here, let's realtalk for a second: Girls are disgusting and I loving hate them.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Memoir. 176 pages :laugh:

gently caress where is Caro's memoir. I want to read that.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I wonder what jermain dupre thinks of all this?

For Lowtax's sake, I just hope Jesse James Dupree isn't her dad or brother. I've heard he still has mad chainsaw skills.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

Who the hell uses tongue when kissing jewelry

I can see touching a strand of pearls to your lips for a photoshoot, but not tonguing a big fake statement necklace from aliexpress

Also why hasn't she talked about her robo vagoo specs? Seems like that would be important. To the fetish, I mean.

5 speed crotches are illegal in the year 3000

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Helical Nightmares posted:

He should get here to write it. That would spice up the stories of a Syrian torture chamber.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Defenestration posted:

I screenshotted my contribution for posterity

I've never been Tool of the Patriarchy before! Who knew my MFA would come in handy like that?

When a robot calls you a tool, it's a sign of affection. :wink:

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
very severe mental issues at play here guys this is some stuff alright

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

Helical Nightmares posted:

what if this is actually caro and caro made an(other) alter ego and this is his rereg???

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Paladinus posted:

:golfclap:

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
hey everyone, I'm currently writing a new erotic novel memoir series as we post. I've written a short synopsis so far so that potential readers may enjoy my funny, quirky, and interesting style of literature. Feedback is appreciated, tell me what you think.

"My name is Stifler Titanium. Dickmaster, galactic vigilante of the 69th century. I have a 15 inch penis that shoots plasma semen and it never shoots blanks, it has two settings, "kill" and "pleasure". The "kill" setting is for disintegrating dastardly aliens known as "cock-blockers" who try to impregnate every woman in the galaxy with their miniature penises and zero pleasure, they are annoying assholes and they always piss me off. The "pleasure" setting is for satisfying all the sexiest vixens in space, whether they're white, black, asian, indian, furry, porpoise, or anime. Every beautiful woman looks like Scarlett Johansson (authors persinal favorit womyn evr) and pumps, bumps, and grinds on all of them. The best thing about his penis is it's always clean, never infected, and can give 110% maximum pleasure to all womens in the oral, anal, and mouth regions."

edit: be sure to check out my blog at iamacompletefuckingidiotandmustdie.tumblr.com. thank you.

Junior Jr. fucked around with this message at 12:56 on Apr 22, 2016

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
someone buy the book and do an honest review

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

goatse.cx haver posted:

this person is so loving broken holy poo poo

That's literally her fetish. She's a strong independent fembot and she doesn't need no repairman.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Should have ended it on a zinger. Like telling her you beat your wife or something. Gotta throw the media a bone now and again lowtax.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

DangerousDan posted:

If she is really a university lecturer oh my loving god what has happened to the once-noble academy

university lecturer who writes erotica, hmm...

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
is her blog still up?

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Zack if you are still posting here please have "Jessica" join you and Steve for some WTFD&D.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Another rule was not talking about my sex life. Winning the game of academia, I thought, called on me to construct a very specific kind of narrative that a narrow group of people would find interesting, but not too threatening or volatile. Then I started hanging out with more popular women writers, who convinced me to loosen up and write about everyday things like, um, my deep friendships with other women and buying shoes. Nope, that wasn’t going to happen, either, because the kinds of shoes I really wanted to buy scared the hell out of some of my friends.

Wow, real feminist there, Dupree. "All the 'normal' woman were bimbos only cared about gossip and shoes. Not like me, a feminist who respects women."

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i'm trying to think of shoes that would scare the hell out of me if a friend bought them and i'm getting nothing

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer

Paladinus posted:

I hadn't thought of that! drat my homonormativity

wait

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

robot fetish huh? we really are living in the future. smdh.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Volkerball posted:

i'm trying to think of shoes that would scare the hell out of me if a friend bought them and i'm getting nothing

Maybe those spy shoes where the knife is spring loaded into the toe? I have some friends who'd make me pretty nervous of they had a pair of those on.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Volkerball posted:

Shoes with scary devil clown faces on the toes.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Volkerball posted:

Pretend I posted those shoes that are made out of human teeth

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Volkerball posted:

how about shoes that automatically post links to your blog to forums.somethingawful.com with every step you take.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Rollerskates with knives attached to them would be pretty scary.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
KISS boots?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
chuck taylor all star

RIP In Peace arches

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

criscodisco posted:

Maybe those spy shoes where the knife is spring loaded into the toe? I have some friends who'd make me pretty nervous of they had a pair of those on.

those would be pretty robot shoes to wear.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Maybe she means "scary" as in like, startling. Like shoes with airhorns in them that go off at random intervals.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOfMO2R7u44

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Applewhite posted:

Rollerskates with knives attached to them would be pretty scary.

What about rollerskates BUT you replace the wheels WITH knives.

No one has ever thought of THAT before.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Fojar38 posted:

wait until the social media community hears about this

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

i tAke CarE oF thE pLacE whiLe tHe MastEr Is AwaY