Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013

dog buttz posted:

The secret to shutting someone up is to maintain constant eye contact when they talk. It'll make them uncomfortable and they'll stop. The great part is it looks unintentional and anyone that heard about it will write it off because you don't do it to them. alternatively do what dgsw said and put antifreeze in his coffee. Do both and you'll be able to stare intently and watch the life drain from his eyes.

I already do this I'm pretty sure maintaining eye contact is normal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Kitsunegari posted:

no it's pretty weird

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013

GET MY BELT SON posted:

no it's pretty weird

poo poo I'll give staring at my shoes while I talk a try today then, I don't wanna seem weird

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

gotta act real nervous while you do it too

people love that

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013

GET MY BELT SON posted:

gotta act real nervous while you do it too

people love that

What if I also like fart and mumble to myself

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Kitsunegari posted:

It's considered normal for sociopaths (not joking). Normal people shift back and forth. tbh I'm starting to think your coworker is the nice guy in the office trying to make you feel accepted

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013

dog buttz posted:

It's considered normal for sociopaths (not joking). Normal people shift back and forth. tbh I'm starting to think your coworker is the nice guy in the office trying to make you feel accepted

uh hopefully I periodically look away and just don't realize it, will report back

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
I'm a sociopath

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

ted cruz is that you

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

just start typing furiously on your keyboard while saying stuff like "nah this wont do" and "gently caress" under your breath

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

just slow jerk it

Malinois fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Apr 22, 2016

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Kitsunegari posted:

I'm a sociopath

It's okay. It's called "the predator's gaze" which sounds really badass so at least there's an upside

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013

dog buttz posted:

It's okay. It's called "the predator's gaze" which sounds really badass so at least there's an upside

lol that's horrifying

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

the predators gays would also be accepted

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013

GET MY BELT SON posted:

more appropriate in my situation tbh

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

OP, I'll trade you bone of my co-workers. You have several choices.

- Guy With Demented Muppet Laugh
- Amateur Weatherman Who Is So Clearly Smarter Than Professionally Trained Meteorologists and Says Climate Change Is Due To Sun Cycles.
- Electricity Causes Cancer Guy
- Ginger Santa Who Can Only Communicate Via Puns.
- Chick Who Calls Thursday "Friday Eve"

Sorry, but you can't have Guy Who Meows to Himself - he's actually a good worker.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Cthulu Carl posted:

OP, I'll trade you bone of my co-workers. You have several choices.

- Guy With Demented Muppet Laugh
- Amateur Weatherman Who Is So Clearly Smarter Than Professionally Trained Meteorologists and Says Climate Change Is Due To Sun Cycles.
- Electricity Causes Cancer Guy
- Ginger Santa Who Can Only Communicate Via Puns.
- Chick Who Calls Thursday "Friday Eve"

Sorry, but you can't have Guy Who Meows to Himself - he's actually a good worker.

You don't have "person who imitates the camel hump day commercial every Wednesday even though that was from like 5 years ago"?

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

OctoberBlues posted:

You don't have "person who imitates the camel hump day commercial every Wednesday even though that was from like 5 years ago"?

I was really happy when that guy found a different job

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

OctoberBlues posted:

Everyone in the company is literal human garbage (including me), so I assume we have that guy but he works on a different floor.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

GET MY BELT SON posted:

you are now aware of your tongue

:argh:

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

dog buttz posted:

So if I look my coworkers in the eye for long enough while they're blathering on about poo poo I don't care about maybe they won't shut up and go away but I will start seeing my coworkers in trippy thermal vision. Got it. Gonna try this next week.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

hey have you heard the southpark version of game of thrones theme its called weiner

nope

hey here look

ah ok i get it

its called weiner because of the show the wieners on the show

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

GET MY BELT SON posted:

He'll have a hard time talking so much with the op's dick in his mouth. :eng101:

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Giraffe posted:

He'll have a hard time talking so much with the op's dick in his mouth. :eng101:

loving smart!!!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
have you tried using the three-hole punch on your scrotum?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

numberoneposter posted:

just start typing furiously on your keyboard while saying stuff like "nah this wont do" and "gently caress" under your breath

goddamn rear end in a top hat... son of a bitch goddamn piece of gently caress crap-rear end crap-face BUTTHEAD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

JiveHonky posted:

have you tried using the three-hole punch on your scrotum?

I'm about to find out, pray for me goons

• Locked thread