Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-faCh8BUEts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

EDIT: wrong thread

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I remember the first time I saw a clip of Hannah Montana a couple years ago, I thought she was wearing a wig or something, my brain couldn't process her having long hair.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

just letting everyone know that i would still have sex with the famous song woman, even if she made a really dumb tweet right before.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

just letting everyone know that i would still have sex with the famous song woman, even if she made a really dumb tweet right before.

i would have sex with the woman in your avatar

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

i would have sex with the woman in your avatar

well head to adtrw and they'll set you on the right path

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I don't think you should.habe sec with cartoon

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

paper cuts etc

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

Rasta_Al posted:

Someone should tell her that the stupid tongue poo poo isn't as cool as she thinks it is.

Agreed but still would in a heartbeat

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I dunno, tweeting is pretty important to me

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Is that the do it in my butt guy? He's famous.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I think it's just that working for Disney drives people insane. I bet you Selena Gomez is into some hosed up poo poo. Their animators sit around all day drawing pictures of Donald Duck with a massive erection and all their pop stars eventually star showing their genitals in public.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Rasta_Al posted:

Someone should tell her that the stupid tongue poo poo isn't as cool as she thinks it is.

She supposedly does the tongue thing whenever she doesn't know what to do. It's like Bobby Ricky in Talladega Nights with his hands.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Get it? 4/20? Like marijuana? How clever, Miley!!!! I can see why her songs are so popular if she's so quick like that.

BigBallChunkyTime fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Apr 26, 2016

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I thought i won a meeting with the popstar but i actually got beat with a pipe by a guy named mike who was a Cypriot

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk990pKn7vY

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
It is better to burn up than fade away.

- Milly Cylon

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

If you wouldn't gently caress a coked out Miley as she faded in and out of consciousness you're lying to yourself, she's like the boring totally average girl in middle school who turned into a huge slut when she hit puberty in high school and everyone discovered boobs - you know you're not the first to drive but do you really care if the car is a god drat lambo??

please, she's a 3 series at best

naem
May 29, 2011

I kind of like the tongue thing

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I wish the tongue thing was happening on me

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

naem posted:

I kind of like the tongue thing

She's like an eight year old who's discovered you get quite the reaction by running up to people and licking their faces

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

The Tao Jones posted:

She's like an eight year old who's discovered you get quite the reaction by running up to people and licking their faces

Actually, she is a fully grown and sexualized adult woman.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

The Tao Jones posted:

well i mean, it worked

she made a lot of bucks

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

satanic splash-back posted:

Grab your nuts and prepare to sexualize

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy

who dresses up as a baby

like her music too

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i bet shes a fan of facefucking :sigh:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Usually Disney just tosses their beat up whores in the garbage when they turn 16. They don't usually monetize on the drugged out adult child damaged whore thing but I guess there's a market for that sort of poo poo now? :shrug:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
odd thing to say about someone who is not currently employed by disney

naem
May 29, 2011

I Iike when those run up to me and lick my face

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Miley Cyrus has been a freak since long before her Disney contract ended. There was a story several years ago where she had a penis-shaped birthday cake made for her boyfriend and had reporters take photos of her eating it with just her face.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
bitches love cake

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Lol if you got cuckolded by Achy Breaky Heart

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

bump

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Miley Cyrus has been a freak since long before her Disney contract ended. There was a story several years ago where she had a penis-shaped birthday cake made for her boyfriend and had reporters take photos of her eating it with just her face.

That's actually pretty funny

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Jim Barris posted:

I think it's just that working for Disney drives people insane. I bet you Selena Gomez is into some hosed up poo poo. Their animators sit around all day drawing pictures of Donald Duck with a massive erection and all their pop stars eventually star showing their genitals in public.

I think it has more to do with how hollywood and media is infested with pedophiles

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

rip to popstar who died in florida

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
ALL ABOARD THE ISS POLOKONZERVA

Nonsense posted:

rip to popstar who died in florida

Get out of this thread

dk2m
May 6, 2009
theres a guy i know who only posts about weed on social media and then got arrested for selling and cops used his posts as evidence

what im saying is i would gently caress miley cyrus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Germstore posted:

bitches love cake

• Locked thread