Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Okay goons, it is your lucky chance!
I'm looking for a one of a kind quality forum buddy for GBS. You'll get to advise me on matters and offer me support and I'll do the same back! We'll have each other's backs and be tighter than the clogged artery passages of the average goon.

I'll be asking a series of questions and making evaluations as we go to start off I request a simple
WHO AM I? section about you with a profile pic. It could be an avatar and a small biography about yourself and what you bring to the table.

Things you like and dislike etc...

Also the first question is up to bat answer it and I will secretly award you an amount of points that will be factored into your buddy qualification score. The buddy pool will be eliminated little by little as we go and only a few elite will remain as they compete to be the best of buds with me. The winner will receive an amazing gift!

So without further adieu lets get buddying!

Question 1: It is lunchtime. IDK what to eat. I got some cheese, bread, pickles, pepperoni, onions, etc... I feel like doing something with melted cheese. What should I make?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
eat a pile of farts assfart

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

my forums buddy is putty :smug:

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

Enfield posted:

eat a pile of farts assfart

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I will be your buddy here is my resume

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Business Gorillas posted:

my forums buddy is putty :smug:

what were you the last two kids to be picked lol

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Uhhhhhhghhhhna no. why are you doing this?! whhhhhhhhhhhhhy?

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Alright let's do this.

Answer 1: You take the bread right, and you throw it out *oh no I didn't*. That's right, no bread. Just grab a handful of pepperoni, onions and pickles and shovel it into your mouth. Don't start chewing though, cos it's gonna get even better. Take the recently microwaved cheese and using a spoon, gently slather it over the food mountain in your piehole. It might burn, but it might not.

I just want you to know that if I'm picked as your GBS forum buddy, you can look forward to the word Microwave bolded in every post I make, that has the word Microwave. Thank you for your consideration.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Nation posted:

what were you the last two kids to be picked lol

you might think that this was a cool "own" but i'll come back more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

I also post about once every 8 months. Not sure if that changes anything. FYI.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

you might think that this was a cool "own" but i'll come back more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

doubt it , nerd. *HIGH FIVES NATION*

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

thats just multiplying with 0's lolll

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
my buddy is Hell Yeah, hes a cool skeliten with sunglasses. pretty hard to top that

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

Smash it Smash hit posted:

doubt it , nerd. *HIGH FIVES NATION*

realdo

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
are you calling me a realdo or him cause if its me i am mad and its a worthless post if its him its a good burn

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
eat poo poo and loving die

gas thread

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

you motherfucker im confused now

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

nobodygetshurt posted:

Alright let's do this.

Answer 1: You take the bread right, and you throw it out *oh no I didn't*. That's right, no bread. Just grab a handful of pepperoni, onions and pickles and shovel it into your mouth. Don't start chewing though, cos it's gonna get even better. Take the recently microwaved cheese and using a spoon, gently slather it over the food mountain in your piehole. It might burn, but it might not.

I just want you to know that if I'm picked as your GBS forum buddy, you can look forward to the word Microwave bolded in every post I make, that has the word Microwave. Thank you for your consideration.

Hmm interesting ideas here.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

sorry im a lone wolf

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

sorry op i was just here to post some funny pwns but smash hit smash hit has to get all in my poo poo

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Do it ironically posted:

eat poo poo and loving die

gas thread

woah buddy, someone has the case of the mondays

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Nation posted:

sorry op i was just here to post some funny pwns but smash hit smash hit has to get all in my poo poo

listen dude i am here to help you out and you just hosed it all up trying to impress microwaves mom with your cool burns

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

well hes not gonna pick either of us now

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Nation posted:

well hes not gonna pick either of us now

You gotta offer me some pizzaz.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Microwaves Mom posted:

You gotta offer me some pizzaz.

gently caress you we arent here to impress you buddy boy

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
we are accouple tough customers from the other side of the track either you love us or leave us it doesnt matter we will be leaving this two bit town in the morning anyways

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

gently caress you we arent here to impress you buddy boy

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
and in our wake will be empty peanutbutter jars and broken hearts let me tell you what

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

pizza

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine
Can you fast track my application OP?

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Microwaves Mom posted:

Question 1: It is lunchtime. IDK what to eat. I got some cheese, bread, pickles, pepperoni, onions, etc... I feel like doing something with melted cheese. What should I make?

Okay so here's what we, as forum buddies, do: we rip the bread into tiny little chunks and roll those chunks into even tinier little bread balls. Then we fry them up with the onions using the juice from pickles as our frying oil. While frying these delectable treats, we set the pepperoni out on a baking sheet and slice the cheese into appropriately sized circles to set on top of the pepperoni. Put the cheeseroni into the oven for 45 minutes at 110 degrees Fahrenheit. DO NOT PREHEAT. After the roni is done baking and the cheese is sufficiently soft (about 45 minutes) take it out of the oven and sprinkle your pickle-fried bread balls and onion slivers on top. Then CAREFULLY roll the cheeseronis into little cheeseroni burritos. Garnish with caviar (optional) and serve lukewarm. A great summer treat for when your kids don't appreciate all the hard loving work you do all day!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

I am The Fury posted:

Okay so here's what we, as forum buddies, do: we rip the bread into tiny little chunks and roll those chunks into even tinier little bread balls. Then we fry them up with the onions using the juice from pickles as our frying oil. While frying these delectable treats, we set the pepperoni out on a baking sheet and slice the cheese into appropriately sized circles to set on top of the pepperoni. Put the cheeseroni into the oven for 45 minutes at 110 degrees Fahrenheit. DO NOT PREHEAT. After the roni is done baking and the cheese is sufficiently soft (about 45 minutes) take it out of the oven and sprinkle your pickle-fried bread balls and onion slivers on top. Then CAREFULLY roll the cheeseronis into little cheeseroni burritos. Garnish with caviar (optional) and serve lukewarm. A great summer treat for when your kids don't appreciate all the hard loving work you do all day!

Wow this is very insightful.

we are accouple tough customers from the other side of the track either you love us or leave us it doesnt matter we will be leaving this two bit town in the morning anyways
All I hear is white noise.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Microwaves Mom posted:

jksdfhakljhsdjkafhlklsja dfkljs adfjkh sadkljf hsjklad fhklsadh fjklsad fhlkjsdha fkjlshdakfj hsdkljfh uimaretard alskjl;ksd fjs;aldjf ;lsadjf ;lsadjf l;skadjf sadl;kfj sadk

sorry i couldnt make that out, try it again?

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Can we submit multiple answers?

Answer 1 [alternate]: First you tear the cheese in half. Then you tear each half into half, subdividing the cheese down to the molecular level. Then when you attempt to split it at the atomic level, a nuclear blast will occur (I think that's how it works) taking all life on earth as we know it. And the last thought that will go through your head will be that your new forum buddy nobodygetshurt is the pepperoni to your pickles. You will die knowing you are not alone in this hosed up world of unpaired cheese, bread, pickles, pepperoni and onions.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

nobodygetshurt posted:

Can we submit multiple answers?

Answer 1 [alternate]: First you tear the cheese in half. Then you tear each half into half, subdividing the cheese down to the molecular level. Then when you attempt to split it at the atomic level, a nuclear blast will occur (I think that's how it works) taking all life on earth as we know it. And the last thought that will go through your head will be that your new forum buddy nobodygetshurt is the pepperoni to your pickles. You will die knowing you are not alone in this hosed up world of unpaired cheese, bread, pickles, pepperoni and onions.

sure go wild! Im thrilled to see you take this seriously. Unlike some jaded nobodies that know I wont pick them.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Also, just to remind you again, this might be my last post for the year. FYI.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

nobodygetshurt posted:

Also, just to remind you again, this might be my last post for the year. FYI.

sounds like a wild time! A wise mountain sage comes out and buddies once in a year. Like the corpse flower blooming.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

this was a huge waste of time for me ive been given a buddy i didnt even ask for le sigh

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Nation posted:

this was a huge waste of time for me ive been given a buddy i didnt even ask for le sigh

i got you a present nation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Nation posted:

But you could have a great buddy if you tried and applied!

• Locked thread