Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
if it aint spicy why would your rear end in a top hat be angry none of this adds up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
rodeo cheeseburgers for life

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Boner Zone posted:

if it aint spicy why would your rear end in a top hat be angry none of this adds up

maybe his rear end in a top hat was looking forward to a little zing

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Boner Zone posted:

Because the OP is the rear end in a top hat

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i forgot to zing my rear end in a top hat this morning and ooooh pappy it's gettin mighty het up

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
eat this too, and review thanks

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
:eyepop:

Well I noticed the Sriracha there, so they might try to make it spicy. If it doesn't run away first. The breading just looks like extra armor for the little fella.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

JiveHonky posted:

eat this too, and review thanks

I NEED TEN POUNDS OF OLD BAY, STAT

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

old baeh caught me seasoning

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Hmm interesting OP. Now eat an Arby's burger. Liked and subscribed.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

8 track betamax posted:

Hmm interesting OP. Now eat an Arby's burger. Liked and subscribed.

Does Arby's have any belligerent menu items?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Germstore posted:

have you heard the commercials with JEJ? he sounds p angry in those

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Start a burger review youtube channel

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Germstore posted:

No but it will make you poo poo and regret you ate one.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

ChrisHansen posted:

Start a burger review youtube channel

That's basically Tasted. They review a lots of fast food and junk food, and the host hates both of those things so it's generally useless.

Iakona
Jan 24, 2006

Toilet report: was not red or burning. 2/5 would not eat again. 4/5 on the poop was pretty solid!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
when you eat it how many times do you chew, what were u drinking, how much ketchup is too much, lettuce? what music were you listening to at the time? napkin? how many calories was it? did your stomach go woggly after you ate it? is your burger king in a bad part of town? were you scared? what time of day did you go? does your mom know you post on the internet? what would she do if she found out? pls respond

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Fast food is fast food and bar food is bar food. Ne'er shall the twain meet.

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
In the future all buns will be red and spicy and the 'mediocre mild' burger will be the hot item once a year or so, burger king ahead of its time as always

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
when you eat it how many times do you chew? I generally don't keep track. I guess it would depend on the food that is being consumed.

what were u drinking, how much ketchup is too much, lettuce? Diet coke. Gotta watch those calories. Not a ketchup guy, but don't mind it I guess. It had some spicy bbq sauce or something on it and no lettuce. Just ANGER!

what music were you listening to at the time? None. I just keep the TV on so I don't feel so alone.

napkin? Always use protection.

how many calories was it? I specifically did not look up the nutrition information because it will depress me.

did your stomach go woggly after you ate it? Oh yeah. About an hour after I started feeling a little nauseated.

is your burger king in a bad part of town? No, but the whole city is getting worse. The whole drat state is actually. Thanks Walker you worthless smug piece of poo poo.

were you scared? A little. It isn't the angry whopper, it is the ANGRIEST whopper. A little intimidating, but I'm not gonna let a burger push me around.

what time of day did you go? 5pm ish.... central time.

does your mom know you post on the internet? Yes

what would she do if she found out? Well she knows. But I've been nothing but a disappointment so the point is moot.

pls respond No. :mad:

edit - I looked at the picture and it does have lettuce. I didn't notice it due to the ANGER!

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Apr 22, 2016

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
interesting...

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i ate one of these and my poop was a normal color. that's the poop update back to you chuck

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
What terrible white bred Wisconsin town do you live in?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Hell Yeah posted:

i ate one of these and my poop was a normal color. that's the poop update back to you chuck

Well it came out a day later or so. I poo poo many times in between that from the beer and horrible food. Again, the red could just be a bleeding stomach ulcer or something from the mass amount of alcohol I drink. It was bright though so it must have been the ANGER!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

JiveHonky posted:

interesting...

Hell Yeah posted:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

jivehonky and hell yeah comin at ya

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

notZaar posted:

What terrible white bred Wisconsin town do you live in?

Kenosha. :smith:

Walker turned down the infrastructure money from the president a few years ago to prove some kind of dumb loving point. Our roads, especially in this city, are literally falling apart. Like, if you didn't have a lid on your coffee, you'd have 3rd degree burns all over your body if you drove 200 feet. gently caress that guy.

http://i.imgur.com/w64DpnP.webm

EAT THE BURGER, SCOOTER!!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

my favorite is some spicy ribs

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I put any brand of Louisiana hot sauce on pizza. And eggs, hashbrowns... basically everything.

Cheap as hell too and it doesn't taste like straight up vinegar like Tabasco.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

op is a goddamn drug addict

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
Wendy's also has a limited time spicy item, and it is like a bunch of cheese sauce and jalapenos on the normal "spicy" chicken. Much spicier than the BK Angry red sandwich, but still not spicy enough.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i do not enjoy this thread, but i appreciate the effort you put in. 4.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i do not enjoy this thread, but i appreciate the effort you put in. 4.

That's all that counts. And knowing is half the battle... or something. :buddy:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Mozi posted:

i forgot to zing my rear end in a top hat this morning and ooooh pappy it's gettin mighty het up

I can't stop laughing at this. Seems like it could be useful.

"Shut up or I'll zing your rear end in a top hat."

gunkthruster
Sep 28, 2013

Germstore posted:

maybe his rear end in a top hat was looking forward to a little zing

I've lived with this rear end in a top hat's rear end in a top hat, and let me tell ya, I'm amazed he still has anything resembling a colon left.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

gunkthruster posted:

I've lived with this rear end in a top hat's rear end in a top hat, and let me tell ya, I'm amazed he still has anything resembling a colon left.

from spicy food or excessive gunk thrusting?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
The gunk thrusting. Criminal investigation still pending. :(

He zinged my butthole against my will.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
My favorite sandwich is the Depressed Double Stack, don't want no sass from my burger.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I might have some medications for your burger. But you're better off just keeping that burg in check.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
that fact that you live in kenosha is even sadder than this thead

• Locked thread