Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

OctoberBlues posted:

Well, probably more like this:

:eyepop:

Holy (bloody) poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
the burger king is dead, long live the burger king

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

burger king is so gross the flame broiler just makes the whole place smell like burnt rotten meat

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

This is hosed up, I am still just pissing out my rear end all day long. Why did I go to a janky rear end BK on Colfax? Those motherfuckers poisoned me...

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
Maybe 4 more will set it all right

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

OctoberBlues posted:

This is hosed up, I am still just pissing out my rear end all day long. Why did I go to a janky rear end BK on Colfax? Those motherfuckers poisoned me...
rip im sorry

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I am pretty drat sure I will never eat Burger King ever again.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'm pray for you

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I told you assholes to get good, decent God-fearing Five Guys

and now your assholes are paying the price

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I don't even live within a 42 mile radius of a Five Guys (Burgers and Fries.)

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

OctoberBlues posted:

I am pretty drat sure I will never eat Burger King ever again.

next year: now at burger king, the 'PSYCHO AXE-MURDER WHOPPER'

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Germstore posted:

Does Arby's have any belligerent menu items?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meswei08bl8

edit: actually arby's is classified as the most passive aggressive food chain imo because of the existence of that marketing campaign as well as @NihilistArbys

https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys/status/724373449972568064

Sestze fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Apr 26, 2016

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I always mute the TV any time an Arby's ad plays. Talk about overcompensating for your lovely overpriced food with tryhard faux badass facades.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Mozi posted:

the burger king is dead, long live the burger king

Come on man.

Long live the Dairy Queen.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Ultra Carp
October blues i am sorry you died (will die?) of burger induced dysentery. Maybe the antidote is 4 big macs?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

double fillet o fish

large fries

large chocolate shake

fer ur health

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Come on man.

Long live the Dairy Queen.

and 'twas in the white castle that the nations of burger and dairy did make their peace through royal matrimony, and as the jack in the box rung the taco bell the great cry rang out from five guys, 'i'm been making GBS threads red piss all day'

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Vim Fuego posted:

October blues i am sorry you died (will die?) of burger induced dysentery. Maybe the antidote is 4 big macs?

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
The Wendy's one was lame flavor wise, but moderately spicy from the GHOST PEPPER SAUCE. But boyyyyyy did that poo poo(a record hour later) feel like making GBS threads glass dust mixed with vinegar

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
I feel confident in my ability to eat almost anything but I'll be damned if popeye's doesn't make me wake up in the middle of the night, slick with sweat and make me run to the bathroom to prolapse. I should stop eating popeye's and/or kill myself

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

you go to arby's and they've got four sizes of roast beef sandwich. just more and more meat. give us two more dollars and and i'll wait ten extra seconds to take my foot off the beef pedal.

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

you go to arby's and they've got four sizes of roast beef sandwich. just more and more meat. give us two more dollars and and i'll wait ten extra seconds to take my foot off the beef pedal.

The max roast beef is like seven oz of roast beef piled high

My favorite was when people got the max beef and cheddar though, cause you got to watch someone eat that except it was also covered in cheez wiz

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
Going to one of the jankiest BKs in the city definitely helped build the lore of this thread. Shall your colon go down in goon shitfood history forever.

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck
Get hosed, OP.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Flavor Truck posted:

Get hosed, OP.

On it buddy.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Celluloid Sam posted:

My girlfriend got the jalapeño fresco chicken thing from Wendy's with ghost pepper sauce and I tried a bite and it's pretty dang spicy for fast food would recommend for actual angry rear end in a top hat

i ate one of these the other day and it was significantly hotter than the angriest whopper but the chicken sucked. also it's basically a spicy chicken with nacho cheese and jalapenos on it. lol at foods that contain nacho cheese

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

wendys spicy chicken used to be so much better. :rip:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Bojangles has a decent spicy chicken. It's comparatively mild but the spice is under the breading as the good lord intended.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I believe I am finally over my angriest whopper food poisoning. Hooray!

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck
As a highly-cultured and self rejecting white man, I eat a lot of ethnic food. I purchased this meal expecting a sensation I call "white people spicy" and it delivered as such. Do you think this burg is spicier down south than it is up nort? I know that fast food menus adapt to regional differences elsewhere in the States.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Flavor Truck posted:

As a highly-cultured and self rejecting white man, I eat a lot of ethnic food. I purchased this meal expecting a sensation I call "white people spicy" and it delivered as such. Do you think this burg is spicier down south than it is up nort? I know that fast food menus adapt to regional differences elsewhere in the States.

the south is much less white bread macraoni salad eating chumps so yeah prob

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

OctoberBlues posted:

Are you sure? Better take one more juuuuuuuust to be safe.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

OctoberBlues posted:

eat more. science is about repeatable results.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Hell Yeah posted:

wendys spicy chicken used to be so much better. :rip:

Chic-fil-a has replaced Wendy's for spicy chicken superiority. It's actually spicy and also really good.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
One time I ate so many burgers I poo poo my friend's pants.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Once I ate so many burgers the McBurglar walked up to me and punched me in the stomach so I barfed all the burgers into his mouth.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

WampaLord posted:

Chic-fil-a has replaced Wendy's for spicy chicken superiority. It's actually spicy and also really good.
can confirm, Chic-fil-a spicy chicken sandwiches are dope

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

WampaLord posted:

They use ground up gay people to add an extra zing to your butthole.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Mozi posted:

Once I ate so many burgers the McBurglar walked up to me and punched me in the stomach so I barfed all the burgers into his mouth.

Keep going....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Pennywise the Frown posted:

They use ground up gay people to add an extra zing to your butthole.

Look, gay marriage got passed despite my once-every-two-weeks $8 contribution to the Chic-fil-a corporation, so I'm basically off the hook.

• Locked thread