Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

liquid cheese would fill you up too much, lowering sales of items with higher markup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Celluloid Sam posted:

McDonald's has the worst fries ever I don't think adding cheese to them would improve them at all just sayin

ill fucin kill oyu

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

AEMINAL posted:

ill fucin kill oyu

This is the hill you choose to die on?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Celluloid Sam posted:

McDonalds does have some good fries

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Celluloid Sam posted:

you can take my life, but never my cholesterol

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
Cheese fries are for children

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Wendy's used to have ghost pepper cheese fries which I must admit where kind of OK for fast food trash. Not nearly spicy enough but I like potatos and cheese and spicy stuff like any person and the facsimile of all of those almost worked.

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Maccas sell fries with cheese on them in Australia and it's loving gross.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Australia is loving gross

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe
americans are too fat and disgusting as it is cheese fries would just exacerbate the obesity crisis

loving dumb fatty fat fucks

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Marijuana Nihilist posted:

americans are too fat and disgusting as it is cheese fries would just exacerbate the obesity crisis

I don't think you can project any harder

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Marijuana Nihilist posted:

yeah, where else could people buy cheese and starch? nowhere, i bet.

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe
fatties

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Panfilo posted:

American cheese contains real cheese in part of its ingredients.

Checkmate, rear end in a top hat :smug:

america wins again fuckers this is vietnam all over again

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Mozi posted:

bury my heart at wounded brie

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Pro McDonald's trick. Buy a McChicken and a Big Mac. Then take the middle bun part out of the Big Mac, and put the entire McChicken sandwich in it's place (bun and everything of course).

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I never understood "naturally cut fries" how do you cut a fry super-naturally?

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Professor Tomtom posted:

Because you touch yourself at night lmao

i hope this isn't the reason because i'd be really mad if one guy wrecked it for all of us

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Oh yeah baby

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Pretty sure Wendy's has cheese fries always.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
really they should just make a cheesier version of the jalapeno ranch dipping sauce and serve that with fries

you're welcome ray krok or whatever

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
they have them at wendys but they kinda suck

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Okay, I had a bit of a breakdown last night and found myself, once again, outside a five guys crying on the curb. I had been out for a jog early morning yesterday and came across a group of youths who were hanging out by the bike path, when I passed them, one of them, he had sun glasses and had his hat on backwards and I just knew he was real cool, stopped his conversation with his friends, said "check it" pointed at me and laughed and called me "big boy" and then pantomimed his arms in front of his belly bouncing around like he was pregnant or something. So of course this event was traumatic and sent me on a downward spiral of depression for the rest of the day that ended with me at 10:59 p.m eating a burger outside five guys crying over and occasionally brushing away tear drops and grease dribbles from an expired passport photo of myself as a young and beautiful and athletic 19 year old. Well five guys closes at 11 and one of the employees closing the front door only saw my backside and tears and felt bad for me and gave me a garbage bag full of free fries she was planning to throw out anyway. I accepted the gift because I liked the idea of being similar to a fat useless garbage receptacle.

So It's funny, if it weren't for that cool boy with sun glasses and the free fries, before yesterday I would have told this thread I don't eat carbs. Cheese fries would be pointless for me to speak about, but because of that young fellow, I know that there is no point to self improvement or trying to better oneself, we are all going to die anyway and age and life is pointless and no amount of effort of being proactive about ones health will ever change that, so I might as well just shovel these fries into my mouth,
AND WHY NOT WHY DONT I JUST DUMP CHEESE ALL OVER THESE THINGS. DROWN THEM AND MY MISERABLE LIFE AWAY IN CHESSE ON THESE THINGS
Might as well just order my rascal or hoverround or whatever now. You know what thread I'm gonna go to walmart right now! I'm gonna go there and practice riding around without legs, ride down the store aisles, stopping only to jostle jars of cheese balls off the shelf with a stick and just never run on the path again or wear backwards baseball caps no matter how bald I end up because gently caress it I'll be a blob melded to a scooter anyway

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

Tonsured posted:

Okay, I had a bit of a breakdown last night and found myself, once again, outside a five guys crying on the curb. I had been out for a jog early morning yesterday and came across a group of youths who were hanging out by the bike path, when I passed them, one of them, he had sun glasses and had his hat on backwards and I just knew he was real cool, stopped his conversation with his friends, said "check it" pointed at me and laughed and called me "big boy" and then pantomimed his arms in front of his belly bouncing around like he was pregnant or something. So of course this event was traumatic and sent me on a downward spiral of depression for the rest of the day that ended with me at 10:59 p.m eating a burger outside five guys crying over and occasionally brushing away tear drops and grease dribbles from an expired passport photo of myself as a young and beautiful and athletic 19 year old. Well five guys closes at 11 and one of the employees closing the front door only saw my backside and tears and felt bad for me and gave me a garbage bag full of free fries she was planning to throw out anyway. I accepted the gift because I liked the idea of being similar to a fat useless garbage receptacle.

So It's funny, if it weren't for that cool boy with sun glasses and the free fries, before yesterday I would have told this thread I don't eat carbs. Cheese fries would be pointless for me to speak about, but because of that young fellow, I know that there is no point to self improvement or trying to better oneself, we are all going to die anyway and age and life is pointless and no amount of effort of being proactive about ones health will ever change that, so I might as well just shovel these fries into my mouth,
AND WHY NOT WHY DONT I JUST DUMP CHEESE ALL OVER THESE THINGS. DROWN THEM AND MY MISERABLE LIFE AWAY IN CHESSE ON THESE THINGS
Might as well just order my rascal or hoverround or whatever now. You know what thread I'm gonna go to walmart right now! I'm gonna go there and practice riding around without legs, ride down the store aisles, stopping only to jostle jars of cheese balls off the shelf with a stick and just never run on the path again or wear backwards baseball caps no matter how bald I end up because gently caress it I'll be a blob melded to a scooter anyway

thats nice but you know we can't read more than 30 words at a time.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

A kid called him fat lol

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

cool tree bro posted:

thats nice but you know we can't read more than 30 words at a time.

It's real good actually. I enjoy reading about fats who know their proper place.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Tonsured posted:

Loll

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

Nathilus posted:

It's real good actually. I enjoy reading about fats who know their proper place.

It was not bad, thanks for the review.

AdolfHitler
Mar 21, 2009
i wish they served piles of poo poo for me to eat.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

AdolfHitler posted:

i wish they served piles of poo poo for me to eat.

It's called a junior chicken

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

cool tree bro posted:

It was not bad, thanks for the review.

NP.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tonsured posted:

Jesus Christ just have some fries and quit being so mellowdramatic.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Tonsured posted:

next time pummel that baseball cap boy like you ain't a beta bitch

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
mcdonalds in germany sells currywurst and it's some of the worst poo poo i ever had

if they can't nail down germany's classic national meal then how can i trust them with America's cheese fries

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Professor Tomtom posted:

Because you touch yourself at night lmao

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
oh cool an excuse to post sonics cheese fries/tots

lol

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
:chloe:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hey you guys remember when McDonald's had pizza? It was poo poo.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Hey you guys remember when McDonald's had pizza? It was poo poo.

I thought I remembered their hotdogs being bright red when i was a kid but i've seen pics and they weren't?? maybe I just saw a weird one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

My brother loving loved McDonald's pizza when they had it I never tried it because I was the one weird kid who didn't like pizza. Now I make pizza dough for a living and eat pizza like 3 times a week, what a world.

• Locked thread