Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Officials say all the victims were members of the Rhoden family.

I know folks want to label this a mass shooting but it's sounding like "These people hosed with the local drug dealers" or something. A little different than what you'd normally picture.

If someone is systematically wiping out an entire family, pretty sure they'd found a way with or without a gun.

satanic splash-back posted:

This is a vigilante killing. The "family annihilator(s)" left only the young and innocent.

At this point I do want to know who the hell they pissed off and what this was over. The more I read the more this sounds like something even more personal than a normal cartel hit. I mean Goddamn, there's no way this was just a random shooting.

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 12:38 on Apr 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lime Tonics posted:

Yeah, this whole thing is weird now. Don't grow weed farms in S.Ohio. Or dog/chicken fight, don't piss off the cartels.

There was this dude in my home town that was kind of stupid and came from a total trash family. Anyway, he used to steal poo poo all around town, and eventually got to go to jail for it. When he came back he proceeded to beg for money with the opener "I was raped in prison."

Several months later they found half his remains in a hospital parking lot, eventually finding out he was fed to a dog over a planned $5,000 weed heist. loving seriously. Rednecks can be insane. All the Cartel/Breaking Bad references and nobody thinks of trash like the late-season Neo-Nazis. My hick town in upstate NY had a real problem with them, busted multiple drug operations of theirs because they had paramilitary manufacturing lands.

I seriously would not be surprised if they hosed with someone like that and that was the result. It doesn't need to be out of state players.

• Locked thread