Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
Ohiowned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

as a columbus resident i will confirm south ohio is a freeway wasteland where animals are too dumb not to wander into the roads.

I lived in loving West Virginia and I always thought Ohio was depressing when I'd cross the river to buy groceries

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008

loving LOL at that last post.

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008

satanic splash-back posted:

A person posted in a 2 year old topic about the imminent death of an entire family hours before the deaths on Hottopix.com lmao

WTF I didn't even notice that it was posted before the murders.

Appalachia seems to have a penchant for occasional drug related massacres. A few years ago, a bunch of teens were killed on prom night over a botched drug deal in Huntington, WV - http://www.wsaz.com/home/headlines/COLD-CASE-Prom-Night-Murders-10-Years-Later-304757831.html

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
Honestly even if it was only posted the day of and not actually before the shootings, it would be a little spooky. I don't think the victims names were released until late on Friday or even early Saturday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
Truly their deaths were a coup de grace.

• Locked thread