Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

hi I live in pike county

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

No, I am nice and safe in my waverly home and I will be pointing many guns at the door until I know its safe.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

I always wanted America to start noticing rural communities but not like this :negative:

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

I got my money on drugs, which is a p big problem around here.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

Fonzarelli posted:

you'd think with how many guns america has, somebody would have shot them

its like, you only seem to get the mass murderers and none of the vigilantes saving the day, where are these "good guys with a gun" that i always hear about from america? They never do anything.

If a shooting happens in a forest and no one is around to hear it, can a vigilante save the day?

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

not even Ohio is safe from the long arm of the mexican cartels. Trump 2016

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

The cartel thing was a joke but apparently they have been in Ohio for a while.
http://www.businessinsider.com/man-with-alleged-ties-to-the-sinaloa-cartel-arrested-in-ohio-2015-11
So mystery solved I guess.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

gently caress the cartel they can suck my dick, Also I really hate comic sans and if someone were to write my forums name into my flesh in comic sans it would be the worst thing to happen to me.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

the word right now is that a whole family in 3 different locations were targeted by 2-4 shooters and shot execution style which sounds p cartely.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

Ohio finally leads the nation!

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

Everyone who lives in Arkansas is just a paid actor hired by the Arkansas tourist board.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

so not only did they bust in and shoot them, but they also beat the hell out of them first?
I am increasingly convinced cartel.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

Something wicked goin on in those woods

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

holy loving poo poo

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

Cthulu Carl posted:

I dunno, I worked there when it was still owned by Paramount and never got on the good poo poo and always ended up getting sent to loving Hanna-Barbera Land and the Scooby-Doo haunted house ride where I had to spend 6 hours walking slowly backward and pointing out the exit, but at least it was air conditioned.

Its really weird that I may have seen a goon irl before and frankly it makes me sick

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

GET MY BELT SON posted:

living in ohio has to be worse than being murdered

I live in Ohio and I can conclusively say that Nebraska is worse.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

you know old cartoons where they literally drive past the exact same terrain in a 5 second loop? Nebraska is the real life version of that.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

Jesus christ, Like I knew there was a drug problem around here but I didn't realize how bad it has gotten.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

I live in Pike county so I do actually read these posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

Dr.Caligari posted:

Nothing new to report per say, but earlier in October someone distributed a 12-page newspaper calling itself "The Dirty Badge" that was basically accusations about Sheriff Reader's past wrongdoings.

I won't list all of the accusations, but here are some highlights:

-While on duty at the Waverly Police Department, Charles Reader was accused of breaking into pop machines and stealing money. (This is a long standing local rumor)
-Greg Ford, who filed the complaint about the pop machines, was disciplined for filing an unfounded report.
-Charles Reader took emergency radios purchased with a grant that was meant only for fire departments. (This is true, and the Sheriff department owes $47k back)
-Charles Reader was accused of sexually harassing female employees and fired from the Ross County Juvenile Detention Center. (Reader was hired by the JDC on Oct. 31, 1995, and fired on Jan. 26, 1996, having not made it through the probation period. Records from his personnel file noted he was "not the right fit" and there were "too many questions."Notes in his file indicate a female employee requested not to work with him)
-Charles Reader was sued in small claims court in 1995 by a Gallipolis business and issued an arrest warrant for not paying. (True)
-Joel Jenkins was placed back on active duty by Charles Reader without the required psychological testing after a police-involved shooting.
-Reader hired several people who were laid off by other law enforcement. Coincidentally, all for sexual harassment

Link to full article and more accusations.

The good news is that it seems like AG Dewine almost completely shut-out the Pike Co SO once they arrived on the murder scene that day. The bad news is... it's Dewine's BCI.
we sure picked a winner. Jesus H christ

• Locked thread