Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Is this Obama's fault?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Parallax Scroll posted:

it might still be muslims, you never know

I heard they were part of those Syrian refugees they let in

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Blue Train posted:

it's ohio, that's entirely plausible

I'd think Tennessee or Kentucky would be big grow areas, I didn't know about Ohio.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
This is really sad.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

CharlestonJew posted:

Yeah and eventually they'll kill the guys who killed the killers to tie up those loose ends too

What I'm saying is eventually the true culprits will be brought to justice

How?

:synpa:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I did not kill them, or anyone ever.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Hi mom

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
This all ends Jan 20th

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lime Tonics posted:

Yeah who ever did this is long gone,

Everyone in OHIO needs to take a narcan class.

http://fox8.com/2016/07/27/heroin-epidemic-in-akron-becomes-even-more-disturbing-with-record-number-of-overdoses/

It takes like a half a hour to show you how to shove an inhaler thing up their nose to dose them, it's pretty easy.

This "problem" will resolve itself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dr.Caligari posted:

AND we're back..

I will try my best to catch you up on the going-on's since the died a GBS death.

To catch up, The Cincinnati Enquirer had sued Pike County to have the autopsies of the murdered family of 8 released. The Ohio AG as well as Pike co were against this, saying that disclosing this information would severely hamper the investigation. The case was sent to mediation.

What we got from that is a Heavy redacted autopsy reports
And the coroner's also Heavy redacted report

Needless to say, the Enquirer wasn't happy with this, and are proceeding with the case. Despite my prestigious internet Dr. title, I am not a real doctor or even close, so I couldn't make much from the autopsy reports. If one of you much wiser individuals spot anything odd, please do share.

Some other developments:

Fox19 did a report where they continuously visited the parking lot of warehouse where the Rhoden trailers and camper is kept. No security was ever seen, and according to them, just anyone could approach the homes. I personally think this is junk article, as Dewine has stated any 'good' evidence is stored elsewhere, and the properties are being kept in a warehouse to protect the contents for whoever inherits them, as well as possible preservation for a jury walk through. But at this point, I don't see a judge making a jury walk through a bloodsplatter tin can that has had no circulation or climate control for over 6 months...

Sheriff Reader says that he believes the perp(s) are local. AG Dewine doesn't agree, and says this is speculation and not an investigatory finding.

Some other new facts and rumors;

Kenneth Rhoden's daughter, Kendra was suppose to have a sleepover the night with Hannah Gilley of this fateful night. She was with her boyfriend as they followed Hannah in her red Jeep. On the way, both her boyfriend gets a 'toothache' , and she gets a call about a babysitting gig she can't pass up. She pulls a U-Turn and goes back home source

Miranda Gilley, was also suppose to stay with Hannah, and changed her mind.

Hannah also sent her oldest daughter to stay with her dad, unplanned, that same night at 10:30PM

Donald Stone, another cousin, was suppose to spend the night at Kenny's camper. He ends up not going to Kenny's or spending the night.

Brandon Rhoden, who lived within the same area did not spend the night at his home this night

So that's 5 people changing there mind at the last minute. Maybe they are all interconnected and just a coincidence, but food for thought none the less

Another plot hole is that Donald Stone said him and Kenny were planning to get up early and go to a car auction. His daughter Kendra said he was to get up at 4AM and left for his job over an hour away in Columbus. Either way, neither of these people, nor any of the other family decided to check on Kenny until 1:30PM, even though 7 family members were discovered dead around 7AM. Kenny, you recall, was also found 10 miles away from the other crime scenes and only shot once in the face. I am very curious to if the bullet used on him matches any of the other bullets..but this isn't something LE is talking about obviously.

Here are some good links for those wanting more info, or a wider picture of what occurred as we know..

Umbrella of Suspicion Pt.1 Before the Murders - Most accurate timeline I could find, plus link to the YT 911 calls and other good info
Umbrella of Suspicion Pt. 2 The Murders
Pike Co: Death In The Foothills - A really good piece from the Enquirer

Now, I had mentioned before about corruption and shadiness in Pike Co politics, such as the ex-deputy who killed two people, one using the prosecutor's gun AFTER the first murder

Well, now this is pure gossip, and quite possibly the bitter lies of an ex-junkie who feels like he was wronged by LE... OR not.. Either way this following post was made by a Pike County local to his own Facebook page in regards to Sheriff Reader saying the killers were local:

A very dangerous thing to post I would say, especially when he 'checks-in' at home on FB and has pictures of his kids on it. Chris Graves from the Enquirer commented on this post and said "DM me please", and the next morning his Facebook was scrubbed and set to private. Some really crazy stuff going on in this case, and it keeps getting weirder...

How much time did you spend on this post? I need to know because I've been chastised for effort = good post

• Locked thread