Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

It's rural Ohio.

Shooter was doing them a kindness, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Maldoror posted:

What's with all the "it's summer that means lots of killing and murders and gun shoots"

I never heard that before? Maybe I have but I haven't heard it as much as I'm hearing it this year.

Is that some statistics thing? More people outside I guess?

It's because of people with no AC.

Gunshot wounds increase surface area which aids in evaporative cooling. It's basic science. Why do you think they call it 'ventilating' someone?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

George Zimmer posted:

WTF I didn't even notice that it was posted before the murders.

Appalachia seems to have a penchant for occasional drug related massacres. A few years ago, a bunch of teens were killed on prom night over a botched drug deal in Huntington, WV - http://www.wsaz.com/home/headlines/COLD-CASE-Prom-Night-Murders-10-Years-Later-304757831.html

Does the post have an actual timestamp? On my phone and it just says "Friday". The OP here is from Friday.

Unless... :tinfoil:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Well, seeing has Friday is not the "day before the murders" I think you might be the one who needs to have the concept of time explained.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Toadvine posted:

Kings Island in the south, Cedar Point in the north

Entertrainment Junction if you're autisitc.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Iron Crowned posted:

They're my closest source for modeling supplies :ohdear:

Dude, just go the the Hobbytown USA at Fields-Ertel.

Go during the week if you can. Neckbeards and grognards go there to play Warhammer on the weekends so it stinks of BO and sadness, but during the week it's staffed exclusively by old dudes who like trains and RC poo poo.

Also, the old dudes are senile when it comes to pricing - I got a USS Helena kit for like $7 when there was an identical kit right next to it priced at $15.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Boinks posted:

I've looked through the windows of that shop while my wife was in Penny's but I've never dared to go in.

Suck it up and go in. They got some pretty good poo poo especially if you're an autistic, a sperg who needs terrain for your Sailor Moon themed Sisters or Battle, or you have a hosed-up sister who wants you to build a model cemetery for her.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Iron Crowned posted:

We should all go to King's Island!

I haven't set foot on Kings Island since I worked there in college and was on a crew so effed up the most attractive person on it was the chick with the lazy eye.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I mean, it's a tale as old as time. You see a girl side-on and think "Oh thank God finally someone vaguely affective unlike the rest of us horrid gargoyles" then she turns and gives you and something fifteen degrees to your left and about six feet taller than you a bright, friendly smile and you realize where you are and that not even death will earn you a sweet release because the psychic energy of your pain and suffering will imprint your soul on the carousel and you'll spend eternity listening to Calliope music while teenagers spread stories about how if you stick around after all the guests leave and stand on the outside of one of the horses a spirit In a blue shirt and khaki shorts will politely ask you to stand on the other side before slumping off while looking longingly at the 'cooler' rides off in the distance.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Iron Crowned posted:

The Banshee is really good

I dunno, I worked there when it was still owned by Paramount and never got on the good poo poo and always ended up getting sent to loving Hanna-Barbera Land and the Scooby-Doo haunted house ride where I had to spend 6 hours walking slowly backward and pointing out the exit, but at least it was air conditioned.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Turns out it's not smart to offer money for people to look into the cartel killing of backwoods drug dealers and cockfighters.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

naem posted:

I strongly support building a wall around the state of Ohio

As an Ohioan, I strongly support this.

It's the best solution for everyone, really.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I should also add, I will gladly assist in building the Ohio Containment Wall. I don't care if I get walled in too, it's probably for the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

3Romeo posted:

In the meantime, someone in northwest ohio has a no-poo poo torture chamber in their barn. lol.

http://www.wtol.com/story/32566857/evidence-of-abduction-found-at-barn-of-man-charged-with-sierah-joughins-murder

Would've been funnier if it was in Sandusky.

• Locked thread