Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
You gonna drink that tequila with the worm in it OP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Tardcore posted:

You gonna drink that tequila with the worm in it OP?

That's mezcal.

krnpfunch
Aug 24, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sheep-Goats posted:

I wanna go to Mexico

Is there some town with low numbers of tourists that isn't a shithole and that doesn't have cartel issues right now?

Don't say Cuba fucker

I'm partial to zihuatanejo/ixtapa. Beautiful region.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Drink the water!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

If you see a local woman, the proper colloquial greeting is:

"Hola, buenas lolas!"

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

My parents managed to get on Google Street View in the middle of nowhere Mexico

https://goo.gl/maps/UemHYVPRw6C2

Their severed heads were discovered in the public square shortly after of course.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
ya Mexico is kinda scary I wouldnt really like to go there and kid kidnapped and murdered but I would like to sit on a nice beach and drink fruity drinks with umbrellas in them

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Nooner posted:

ya Mexico is kinda scary I wouldnt really like to go there and kid kidnapped and murdered but I would like to sit on a nice beach and drink fruity drinks with umbrellas in them

There are plenty of places in Mexico to do this. Just don't stay on or near a drug trafficking route.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Ensenada was really nice I ate a couple fish tacos and went to Hussongs which opened in 1896 as the first bar in the city.

Now trying to find a sports bar that is showing the basketball game. My plan is to continue to eat tacos and drink beer.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Heres some photos of my Mexican adventure.

god bles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

• Locked thread