Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Is Stanley Johnson actually good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Metapod posted:

He's a pnr savant. Anything outside of that is just not going to happen consistently

Reggie has a body so perfectly made for basketball that his heart can't even pump enough blood efficiently to the ends of his stretch armstrong extremities, he should really be better

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Cool Buff Man posted:

Reggie has a body so perfectly made for basketball that his heart can't even pump enough blood efficiently to the ends of his stretch armstrong extremities, he should really be better

Just doesn't have the heart of a champion

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Tristan Thompson is so frickin good at getting offensive rebounds

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
hello my bball friends how is the game going

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Lessail posted:

Close but ugly

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Cool Buff Man posted:

Tristan Thompson is so frickin good at getting offensive rebounds

hed better be

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Lessail posted:

Like a game of farkle

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Brolander posted:

hed better be

It's really important in t he playoffs and if he plays as well this time around as he did last year that stupid contract becomes a lot more palatable

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Cool Buff Man posted:

It's really important in t he playoffs and if he plays as well this time around as he did last year that stupid contract becomes a lot more palatable

yeah i was a huge cheerleader for him last year and one of the people who thought the money was worth it. he needs to do more dumptruck hookshots for me to be as jazzed this year

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Brolander posted:

yeah i was a huge cheerleader for him last year and one of the people who thought the money was worth it. he needs to do more dumptruck hookshots for me to be as jazzed this year

Lmao

Drummond only has 1 rebound so far

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Boston's playoffs starting lineup has been reduced to including Evan Turner and Jonas Jerebko and I think it's going to help

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Cool Buff Man posted:

Boston's playoffs starting lineup has been reduced to including Evan Turner and Jonas Jerebko and I think it's going to help

It's working so far. :stare:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Zbo looking fly

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Salvor_Hardin posted:

It's working so far. :stare:

Smart is a really terrible substitute for Avery so yeah I really think it'll help a bit lmao

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
i could watch kyrie play all day

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
If Tobias Harris and Reggie passed the ball, if the pistons were about 3% better at threes, their offense might be alright

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Brolander posted:

i could watch kyrie play all day

Where do you think he ranks as a dribbler in the NBA

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
Pistons aren't good enough at basketball but they're a cool team.

I don't really think the Palace deserves a cool team and I hope they feel bad about something else. Their general socioeconomic situation or something.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Dejan Bimble posted:

Where do you think he ranks as a dribbler in the NBA

He and steph are the top 2 in my mind.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Brolander posted:

He and steph are the top 2 in my mind.

I don't care if it's just a gimmick, the fact that nike put tread on the sides of his shoes to better facilitate his strange dribble move angles just speaks to me

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Dejan Bimble posted:

I don't care if it's just a gimmick, the fact that nike put tread on the sides of his shoes to better facilitate his strange dribble move angles just speaks to me

i did not know that, that's awesome haha. is there anyone else on their tier, bouncing wise?

Brolander fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Apr 23, 2016

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Dejan Bimble posted:

It's totally a gimmick, otherwise why wouldn't they just do it as a matter of course for all shoes?

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Brolander posted:

i did not know that, that's awesome haha. is there anyone else on their tier?
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/kicks-fix--kyrie-irving-s-new-shoe-180416354.html

Jamal Crawford maybe?

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Salvor_Hardin posted:

It's totally a gimmick, otherwise why wouldn't they just do it as a matter of course for all shoes?

Bio-mechanically it's a terrible idea to get on the side of your foot and cut, it puts so much shear stress on your knee and ankle, so it's not something most people do. I want to believe it's at least 5% real and suits the strange movement style he learned in australia from emus and lizards

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Brolander posted:

i did not know that, that's awesome haha. is there anyone else on their tier, bouncing wise?

Wall

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

oh that's a good one i forgot. i dont watch celtics games much, i imagine IT is an adept bouncer.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
KEVIN LOVE OUTLET PASS SIGHTING

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Shroeder made a couple nice layups but other than that looks pretty awful right now.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Chris Paul doesn't have the explosiveness anymore and has never been particularly flashy, but he gets to where he wants to go and so very rarely loses possession.

Juaguocio
Jun 5, 2005

Oh, David...
Cory Joseph is another guy with great handles. He's been way better at taking care of the ball than Lowry and DeRozan thus far in the Indy series

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
:stare:

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Pistons look like they've given up

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

hey buds :)

Juaguocio
Jun 5, 2005

Oh, David...
STAN IS GETTING UPSET

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

The SVG interview?

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Shroeder made a couple nice layups but other than that looks pretty awful right now.
How's Boston up by so much?

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
feels like the first lebron 3 in a dogs age

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Kibner posted:

The SVG interview?

That Lebron and 1. The amount of strength and focus is took to do that is just wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

4th Quarter, time for Cleveland to pull away

• Locked thread