Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

EmmyOk posted:

My main take away from the finale is that Lizzy owns but is still no Mae and that Michael becoming Tommy is actually quiet sad.
I don't know man, I was cheering so loud when he sliced the priest's throat open.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Anderron Shi posted:

I don't know man, I was cheering so loud when he sliced the priest's throat open.

I was down with that for sure because they built him up to be a horrific poo poo. Having him walk away from Charlotte because of business when she was begging him to stay was rough though.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
Just finished series three. Seriously might be my favorite show right now. Although naming the bookish outsider family member who slowly becomes a vicious part, and possibly future leader, of the criminal side of the family Michael is a little on the nose.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Professor Wayne posted:

Just finished series three. Seriously might be my favorite show right now. Although naming the bookish outsider family member who slowly becomes a vicious part, and possibly future leader, of the criminal side of the family Michael is a little on the nose.

Look at banner Michael!

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I didn't take it as he got his family arrrested I took it more as he knew repercussions would be coming so he instead made a deal with a level above to control the fallout in exchange for services that will form the next chapter and in exchange he was able to arrange sweetheart deals with people in his pocket in his locale. He diverted a river of poo poo into his own mouth so his family only got sprayed with the splatter rather than drowning in it.

• Locked thread