Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
You're wrong in my opinion op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Who What Now posted:

Boobs are better. That's a fact.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
Postmodernism approves of this thread.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

OwlFancier posted:

But is that falsifiable?

Or, can you not lie about liking butts?

If someone lies about their opinion, have they said an opinion, or a lie?

Grundulum
Feb 28, 2006

That almost makes me like Achewood.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Grundulum posted:

That almost makes me like Achewood.

The good Achewoods are really good, but the problem is that it's a 50:1 ratio of mediocre to amazing.

wateroverfire
Jul 3, 2010

OwlFancier posted:

My understanding of supply side economics tells me that factually, boobs are approximately twice as valuable as butts.

It takes as much socially necessary labor time to make 2 boobs as 1 butt, therefore each butt is worth two boobs. l2marx.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

wateroverfire posted:

It takes as much socially necessary labor time to make 2 boobs as 1 butt, therefore each butt is worth two boobs. l2marx.

Wrong, each butt has two cheeks, just as every set of boobs has two breasts. A butt is a group entity consisting of one set of two buttcheeks, therefore it is equivalent to one set of boobs.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Both men and women have butts, so they are twice as plentiful as boobs, which men don't usually have.

Goons are trying to correct the market, though.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Ddraig posted:

Both men and women have butts, so they are twice as plentiful as boobs, which men don't usually have.

Goons are trying to correct the market, though.

All men have have nipples, thus all men have boobs. Fact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

Who What Now posted:

All men have have nipples, thus all men have boobs. Fact.

There is more to boobs than function. You're starting to sound like the worst kind of rear end man and I don't think we'll ever see eye to eye on this matter, good Sir.

• Locked thread