Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk
death is probably a preferable alternative to being married to patton oswalt imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Constant Hamprince posted:

keep going, if you get spiteful enough grandpa bernie will give you a gumjob as a thank you for all the money you wasted donating to him

stump collector
May 28, 2007
stay safe mrs oswalt ghost

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Haha LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Sanders is going to be dead in like 3 years anyway, it's not worth being so salty about

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Drunkboxer posted:

Sanders is going to be dead in like 3 years anyway, it's not worth being so salty about

We're all going to be dead in 3 years when <presidential candidate you don't like> gets into office.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

.lnk to the past posted:

death is probably a preferable alternative to being married to patton oswalt imho

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Dave_Indeed posted:

I don't hate him because he's an insanely liberal person, I hate him because he's such a oval office about it.

Sorry bout ur wife tho, poo poo sucks.

Maybe they'll cremate her so she can feel the Bern one last time?

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Did he kill her while sleep walking?

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

God drat :saddowns:

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

.lnk to the past posted:

I dunno. I think it would be hypnotically relaxing watching his jowls slap back and forth as he thrusts on top of you.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
pretty sad

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

Three Olives posted:

Just FYI if something bad happens to someone you don't know you don't have to feel obligated to pretend to feel bad about it.

qft

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

brylcreem posted:

Did he kill her while sleep walking?

No, that's Mike Birbiglia.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

patton's been on the road to becoming the next dennis miller for a couple of years now, this can only accelerate that process

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Mierenneuker posted:

No, that's Mike Birbiglia.

He's pretty good and I enjoy his in his "oafish" roles.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Y-Hat posted:

patton's been on the road to becoming the next dennis miller for a couple of years now, this can only accelerate that process

For this to happen, someone has to blame him for the obscurity of a dead, overrated comedian that only pretentious assholes like.

Whoops, wrong Dennis!

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

lol at 3os tryhard edginess itt. sorry bruh u cant force it like that

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Turns out Walter White saw everything but didn't actually help.

What an rear end in a top hat.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Mega64 posted:

I'm predicting The A.V. Club murdered her in a fit of jealousy.

:golfclap: excellent first posting

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Command Ant posted:

For this to happen, someone has to blame him for the obscurity of a dead, overrated comedian that only pretentious assholes like.

Whoops, wrong Dennis!

probably any comedian people like is overrated and shouldn't be heard/seen

no mom very hungry
Oct 5, 2004

You are getting sleepy...

https://youtu.be/sf8FAqOQUq4

:iiam:

no mom very hungry fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Apr 23, 2016

BunnySkull
Jan 28, 2005

TABLOID JUNKIE
UNIDENTIFIED SOURCES SAID IT SO IT MUST BE TRUE!
Jesus that's loving horrible. I don't think drugs or anything like that - sounds like an brain aneurysm or something similar occured while she was sleeping. Aneurysms are the worst, they will just kill a perfectly healthy person out of the blue with no warning, like a death ray hit them.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

this sucks for him but why did he retweet the article that reported his wife's death? like, even with his loving wife's death he can't put down his loving twitter for even a second.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

BunnySkull posted:

Jesus that's loving horrible. I don't think drugs or anything like that - sounds like an brain aneurysm or something similar occured while she was sleeping. Aneurysms are the worst, they will just kill a perfectly healthy person out of the blue with no warning, like a death ray hit them.

I'm predicting she was getting too close to uncovering the truth about some random crime and the culprit found a way to poison her or whatever.

It'd make a good movie and then we could have Kevin James star as Patton Oswalt.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Probably because he felt like he had to acknowledge it in public but was too distraught to write anything on his own.

Goons are real bad at basic human emotional thinking.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
eat fresh

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
hooooot pockets

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

MinibarMatchman posted:

this sucks for him but why did he retweet the article that reported his wife's death? like, even with his loving wife's death he can't put down his loving twitter for even a second.
he should, he's constantly a dumbass on there. i hope he takes as much time off from that and other things as he needs. jokes aside, this is an awful thing to happen

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
i like patton's tweets though, theyre good

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Dave_Indeed posted:

I don't hate him because he's an insanely liberal person, I hate him because he's such a oval office about it.

Sorry bout ur wife tho, poo poo sucks.

as an anarchist atheist with communist sympathies and a strong sense of social justice i gotta say patton oswalt is a disgusting conservative piece of poo poo

BunnySkull
Jan 28, 2005

TABLOID JUNKIE
UNIDENTIFIED SOURCES SAID IT SO IT MUST BE TRUE!

MinibarMatchman posted:

If you are a public figure and your spouse suddenly died, its being reported in the media and a billion people are sending sympathy message, you need to post something to acknowledge it. I don't think you are in the frame of mind to try and compose how much you loved your dead wife and the emotions you are feeling in 142 characters on twitter, not now and not ever. Reposting a story was the easiest way for him to acknowledge it without ripping his heart out trying to compose something on the matter, which is loving impossible task anyway.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

BunnySkull posted:

If you are a public figure and your spouse suddenly died, its being reported in the media and a billion people are sending sympathy message, you need to post something to acknowledge it. I don't think you are in the frame of mind to try and compose how much you loved your dead wife and the emotions you are feeling in 142 characters on twitter, not now and not ever. Reposting a story was the easiest way for him to acknowledge it without ripping his heart out trying to compose something on the matter, which is loving impossible task anyway.

"I loved my wife, I will miss her dearly.Thank you all for your sympathy and kindness."

85 characters. Get your poo poo together, Oswalt.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Mega64 posted:

I'm predicting she was getting too close to uncovering the truth about some random crime and the culprit found a way to poison her or whatever.

It'd make a good movie and then we could have Kevin James star as Patton Oswalt.

Maybe Oswalt is a cold case killer and that's the reason he married her in the first place.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

MariusLecter posted:

"I loved my wife, I will miss her dearly.Thank you all for your sympathy and kindness."

85 characters. Get your poo poo together, Oswalt.

if you think he's capable of being succinct you've obviously never watched his standup

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

BunnySkull posted:

Actually you ain't gotta acknowledge nothing

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

8 track betamax posted:

Actually you ain't gotta acknowledge nothing

Well the sooner he does the sooner people can stop asking if it's true?

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

BunnySkull posted:

it's going to become the new thing, the family member who handles the funeral arrangements also handles the social media arrangements

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

fyodor posted:

Well the sooner he does the sooner people can stop asking if it's true?

who gives a poo poo if they're asking he should be attending to his kid and life not twitter hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Simstim posted:

it's going to become the new thing, the family member who handles the funeral arrangements also handles the social media arrangements

Yes like they used to handle the press release because they are celebrities.

• Locked thread