Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I'm predicting The A.V. Club murdered her in a fit of jealousy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Ork of Fiction posted:

I don't think that finding out a pop star guy died could possibly rate with waking up to your spouse dead next to you.

Your premise, OP, does not resonate w/ me.

It's loving Prince though, he's easily worth at least three dead wives.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Three Olives posted:

Wasn't he in that show about poor people forever that tried to make people empathize about their horrible lives? I think it was like Roseanne but like when poor people could afford the internet.

I know he was in a show where he was friends with Kevin James, that experience was probably worth four dead wives right there.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

BunnySkull posted:

Jesus that's loving horrible. I don't think drugs or anything like that - sounds like an brain aneurysm or something similar occured while she was sleeping. Aneurysms are the worst, they will just kill a perfectly healthy person out of the blue with no warning, like a death ray hit them.

I'm predicting she was getting too close to uncovering the truth about some random crime and the culprit found a way to poison her or whatever.

It'd make a good movie and then we could have Kevin James star as Patton Oswalt.

• Locked thread