Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
hooooot pockets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
i like patton's tweets though, theyre good

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

BunnySkull posted:

If you are a public figure and your spouse suddenly died, its being reported in the media and a billion people are sending sympathy message, you need to post something to acknowledge it. I don't think you are in the frame of mind to try and compose how much you loved your dead wife and the emotions you are feeling in 142 characters on twitter, not now and not ever. Reposting a story was the easiest way for him to acknowledge it without ripping his heart out trying to compose something on the matter, which is loving impossible task anyway.

"I loved my wife, I will miss her dearly.Thank you all for your sympathy and kindness."

85 characters. Get your poo poo together, Oswalt.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

a happy snowman posted:

Good now try after being in married bliss and literally finding your spouse dead in bed next to you, jackass

You are really taking this personally, maybe take a break from the internet today, OK champ?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
i never knew Patton was married but let me post about how this effects me just as much maybe even more than Patton and ill defend his stupid twitter diarrhea cause my white knight armor sheens even brighter when i do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
patton's mountain of Ratatouille money will comfort him in this trying time

• Locked thread