Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

this sucks for him but why did he retweet the article that reported his wife's death? like, even with his loving wife's death he can't put down his loving twitter for even a second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

runupon cracker posted:

I always figured Patton Oswalt was just using the angry misanthrope schtick for his routine, but was actually a nice guy irl. Baggin on him personally for playing that role seems a lot like baggin on actors who play villains. Maybe that's just me though?

nah I unfollowed him years ago because of how loving much he complains about every loving thing. he really is just a bitter retard who desperately needs to get the gently caress off twitter

• Locked thread