Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Dave_Indeed posted:

I don't hate him because he's an insanely liberal person, I hate him because he's such a oval office about it.

Sorry bout ur wife tho, poo poo sucks.

Maybe they'll cremate her so she can feel the Bern one last time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Nuebot posted:

It's funny because a woman died and now a annoying, liberal, fat man is sad.

FTFY

Maybe the grief will get him to shut up for a while. We don't care if you want to kiss Hillary on the mouth or whatever. Just shut up, Patton. Jeez. He tweets like a million times a day and he can't even get his dead wife's death notice tweet right. What a fuckup.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Sestze posted:

caring a lot about a dude's twitter account here, folks. that's why he deserves karmic backlash that leaves a wife dead, a man emotionally unstable and a child without a mother

bad tweets

if there were a penalty for bad posting you'd have had both legs broken and be left out in the forest for a bear to sodomize you

Ha! I've never endorsed Hillary on Twitter, so I'm going to be just fine, unlike the late Mrs. Patton Oswalt.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

TK-42-1 posted:

Bitching about someone being politically vocal is way gayer than just being politically vocal.

hth friend.

You know what's even worse? Being married to Patten Oswalt, Twitter's most annoying bitchbaby an notorious Hillary lover. This lady really lucked out that she doesn't have to live that way any more because she's dead.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Wow, over a decade and less than 100 posts. What helped you find your spine? Finally see a dick smaller than yours?

Good come back! You know what's not coming back? Patton Oswalt's wife. You know what is coming back? His 50 tweet long rants about dumb Democrat stuff. NO ONE CARES PATTON! SHUT UP!

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I don't gently caress him or his dumb bitch so why would I give a poo poo about any of it? I was just commenting on your flagrant need to compensate for your small penis. Nothing more too it.

IDK why you give a poo poo about it? Patton Oswalt is terrible and he tweets entirely too much about liberal stuff in a very annoying way. Maybe if he had spent a little more time taking his wife to the doctor, and a little less time tweeting about Hillary, she'd still be alive. We'll never know because instead of caring about his now dead wife while she was still alive, he spent all his time tweeting about stupid Democrat stuff.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

BunnySkull posted:

I don't know much about Oswalt and knew nothing about his wife until reading about her death. His wife was pretty awesome, her crime writing was fantastic and that's a rare thing. There is far too much true crime dreck out there, not enough good writing on the subject. Shame I only found out about her thanks to her untimely death.

It's a shame he didn't get her to ghostwrite his terrible, liberal tweets. RIP crime writer lady.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Guy Mann posted:

It must absolutely destroy him that his two best roles were playing a sports fan and a dumb redneck deputy.

Why? Sports are cool and the cops are all right. Seems like those are decent roles.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

JiveHonky posted:

Dear Jesus Christ please gas this horrible thread.

Thanks,

Billy

This thread is 100x better than Patton Oswald's tweets.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

8 track betamax posted:

I can't believe you guys!! UUUUUGGGGHHHHH this is certainly beyond the pale....making jokes..............JOKES!!!!! about a man's misfortune of all things! :sigh: some real twisted folks here....real messed up in the heads imho. GROSS GROSS GROSS. I for one am absoutly DEVISTATED about this...just as if it were my own wife I had accidentaly killed in my sleep... I am a compasionant and caring person who feels empathy for my human fellow beans... unlike you autistic uncaring ROBOTS with your beep boop make a jjoke. JOKES????? JOKES?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :stare:

Why don't you tweet about it?

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Apparently he can also write unfunny things that are longer than 140 characters.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Ema Nymton posted:

True. Basically I'm posting a lovely post to say that I now understand the other lovely posts in this thread about how lovely Patton's Twitter posts actually were. I'm sorry I ever doubted them and I apologize.

Yeah. Patton Oswalt is a piece of poo poo.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Guy Mann posted:

Oswalt pissing off the AVGN is meaningless because literally everything pisses him off. This is the guy spearheading a boycott of the new Ghostbusters movie just because mumble mumble ~true fans~ not my Ghostbusters and who built a career out of having conniptions over caring more about lovely old games than the people who made them.

At least Oswalt has been in some good movies, which is more than you can say for James "buffalo diarrhea" Rolfe and his lovely vanity project.

You know what Oswalt HASN'T been involved in? Non lovely tweets.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Guy Mann posted:

Ghostbusters is cool because because watching fat middle-aged nerds who idolize a mediocre 80s comedy because they saw it when they were kids spend a year having PKE meter-clutching meltdowns about the sanctity of their ghost movie has been more entertaining than any of the movies ever were

Unlike Ghostbusters 2, Ecto Cooler, and the cartoons which were all pure artistic expressions

I would say I hope your wife dies too, but I know you're going to see Ghostbusters 3 alone.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Ork of Fiction posted:

I'm just glad that everyone is getting into the spirit of this thread, where we try to be the most terrible pieces of poo poo possible for no reason at all.

You know what the most horrible piece of poo poo is? Patton Oswalt's twitter account. All he does is make bad tweets about Hillary and Gynobusters or whatever they're calling it now.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

JiveHonky posted:

why do you read tweets that get you so riled up? I don't go around reading Ben Stein's or whatever conservative persons tweets. I know they would irritate me.

Oswalt's tweets are worse than that black scientist's. I can't remember his name but his tweets look like good writing compared to Patton Oswalt's.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

etalian posted:

neil degrasse tyson?

Yeah, that's his name. His tweets are pretty bad. He seems like the kind of person that says, "I'm atheist, deal with it" aspires to be. But I consider his attitude toward Interstellar to be less offensive that Oswald's defense of Ghostbusters. What kind of degenerate defends that stillbirth of a film? Or tweets about Hillary for that matter? gently caress Patton Oswalt and his tweets.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

runupon cracker posted:

I always figured Patton Oswalt was just using the angry misanthrope schtick for his routine, but was actually a nice guy irl. Baggin on him personally for playing that role seems a lot like baggin on actors who play villains. Maybe that's just me though?

Go read his Twitter. His tweets are terrible!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

a fat basketball player lol

Kevin Duckworth

• Locked thread