Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BunnySkull
Jan 28, 2005

TABLOID JUNKIE
UNIDENTIFIED SOURCES SAID IT SO IT MUST BE TRUE!
Jesus that's loving horrible. I don't think drugs or anything like that - sounds like an brain aneurysm or something similar occured while she was sleeping. Aneurysms are the worst, they will just kill a perfectly healthy person out of the blue with no warning, like a death ray hit them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BunnySkull
Jan 28, 2005

TABLOID JUNKIE

MinibarMatchman posted:

this sucks for him but why did he retweet the article that reported his wife's death? like, even with his loving wife's death he can't put down his loving twitter for even a second.

If you are a public figure and your spouse suddenly died, its being reported in the media and a billion people are sending sympathy message, you need to post something to acknowledge it. I don't think you are in the frame of mind to try and compose how much you loved your dead wife and the emotions you are feeling in 142 characters on twitter, not now and not ever. Reposting a story was the easiest way for him to acknowledge it without ripping his heart out trying to compose something on the matter, which is loving impossible task anyway.

BunnySkull
Jan 28, 2005

TABLOID JUNKIE
I don't know much about Oswalt and knew nothing about his wife until reading about her death. His wife was pretty awesome, her crime writing was fantastic and that's a rare thing. There is far too much true crime dreck out there, not enough good writing on the subject. Shame I only found out about her thanks to her untimely death.

• Locked thread