Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

BunnySkull posted:

If you are a public figure and your spouse suddenly died, its being reported in the media and a billion people are sending sympathy message, you need to post something to acknowledge it. I don't think you are in the frame of mind to try and compose how much you loved your dead wife and the emotions you are feeling in 142 characters on twitter, not now and not ever. Reposting a story was the easiest way for him to acknowledge it without ripping his heart out trying to compose something on the matter, which is loving impossible task anyway.

it's going to become the new thing, the family member who handles the funeral arrangements also handles the social media arrangements

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

Carl Seitan posted:

I mentioned this before and some other people have too, but I bet he was involved in her death. In two weeks, we'll find out he killed her.

it's like a bad 50's film noir. true cime writer becomes victim of true crime.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

City of Tampa posted:

I dunno, I'm pretty sure that I saw an episode of "The First 48" where a husband referring to his very recently dead wife in the past tense was cited as a reason to be suspicious of him.

Like a week later it makes sense, but he was doing it the day after afaik. and he's depressed, and he's fat (low self-control)

I'd put the odds at 50/50 (at worst) that he killed her

he is a fat nerd = woman hating misogynist
woman hating misogynist = fat nerd

• Locked thread