Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
that's terrible but it does show how retarded relying on peoples observation skills is for this kind of law

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Hermetic posted:

I love that they were trying to make it sound like "trans people fear for their lives in bathrooms" was some big new revelation.

Makes me think of that Chapelle Show sketch where the white dude reads Jet on the toilet and says "Hmmm...Apparently the police are beating up colored people like hotcakes!"

for a lot of people it is a big new revelation, like the point of that joke you mentioned was that white people just don't think about how black people are treated bc of being sheltered from it

now if you wanna argue NPR's audience specifically wouldn't have regarded it as new, that's fine, but i kinda think it is a point worth noting

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
i don't see how it isn't a mental disorder, most of the effects are mental, except for the people who get literally sick cause of dysphoria

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Klaus88 posted:

X-men started out as an extended metaphor for African-American and civil rights, and trueblood metaphorically sucks. :colbert:

the mutants can be both gay and black

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
you can just lie, like how they gonna find out

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

RagnarokAngel posted:

Sadly it's "temporary " but I hope there's a push to make it permanent.

hopefully with a large enough gay presence they will see that willingly removing such a large amount of donors is stupid

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Schizotek posted:

This week has been pretty awful for me. I go to school in Orlando, and while I was lucky enough to be in Texas visiting family during the shooting, I still got to wake up to texts from friends telling me my community was being massacred. Discussion about it in the household ended up with a shouting argument between me and pretty much everyone else that ended with me outed and told by my grandfather that people gays and liberals aren't part of the family's values, and if I didn't hold their values I wasn't part of the family. Feels bad man :smith:

Serious answer? Iran doesn't have that many cows. While I'm sure the numbers have grown since the 18th century, the comparison of local rulers wealth from that era usually listed sheep and goats in the tens, or hundreds of thousands, and I'm not sure I ever saw a rulers cow herd as being listed over a hundred.

welcome to the family disappointment club

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
you can just lie, and you should, unless you actually have HIV

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
i am hopeful that at some point the law will become smart, but that could take years and blood is needed now

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
there should be a version of the die cis sscum gif but with straight instead of cis

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

EXAKT Science posted:

Also my city's Pride parade/festival are happening tomorrow and I'm volunteering all day and won't get a chance later, so Happy Pride to all of you beautiful queer idiots! ❤💛💚💙💜

i would go to a minneapolis pride thing if i actually knew where one was and if i liked crowds

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
uni-sex bathrooms have existed forever but i guess don't let that get in the way of a...uh sure i'll call it a joke

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Do It Once Right posted:

Doesn't make point number 2 any less grody. But the exchange was consensual.

if it was a consensual exchange there is literally nothing wrong with it, but thanks for being homophobic i guess

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
i'm know i'm misunderstanding you DIOR but for real, the phrasing of that is not the best

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Pollyanna posted:

Trump is not who scares me. It's Pence. He's openly anti-LGBT and in power.

yeah my actual fear is that trump becomes indisposed and pence takes over, the man is vil

i mean this fear is dumb bc we all know trump will leave the actual governing to him anyway, why fear the inevitable right

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
my best friend is p cool about lgbt stuff but sure all straight people suck whatever man

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

The Dark One posted:

Bi folk deal with increased substance abuse compared to vanilla G and L folk, probably brought on through self medication behaviour. Mental health is a political issue.

why would that be tho, like doesn't this indicate its separate from sexuality?

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Thalantos posted:

I think we're gonna find out in the future that transgenderism is basically going to be a variant of intersexuality that only affects the brain.

That's my hot take.

i dont understand what you're trying to say with this post, and a lot of other posts but this one is short so hopefully easier to explain

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Vindicator posted:

Thalantos thinks that being transgender will be found to have a biological basis, and transgenderism will be recognized as another intersex condition.

ah okay, so like an equivalent of the gay gene, alright thank you

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

stone cold posted:

1) :yikes:

2) Bi erasure is a real thing.

3) Gay people are not sex monsters.

4) Did you know bi men and women have higher rates of depression, anxiety, and suicide than gay men and lesbians? Must be all the hetero privilege!

hetero privilege is having to explain to cis-female partners that no i'm not gonna dump them to suck some dick out the blue

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
i can't think of a nicer way to word this, but statistically speaking, you give an LGBT person a gun and it's only gonna end up shooting one person

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Liquid Communism posted:

It's always funny to read this, then wonder how exactly we have anyone left alive in the US at all, given that there are more privately owned guns than people floating around here. It's almost like that statistic is meaningless because assault is statistically speaking rare enough that the also rare incident of accident with a dangerous object has a similar prevalence!

wow man it's weird you can post while being illiterate

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
don't gettoo excited, liberty makes enough money to pay any fine the might incur

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Prester Jane posted:

The fact is that right now the sole remaining public service that Hillary Clinton can perform for the United States is to be remembered as a public example of the price of arrogance and ambition. Reducing her career to a morality tale serves this goal and is fully warranted IMO.

Also her arrogance has cost lives, many lives. I'm not upset about hurt feelings, I'm upset about lost lives and destroyed dreams. All of which are the result of Hillary's blind ambition.

go home little bernout, you're drunk

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
why can't nazis march in the jewish parade

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
can't believe the bigotry in banning me from waving the confederate flag in the martin luther king jr memorial march

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
its cool to hate the military and all but a lot of transpeople just lost their only access to healthcare and a home and you should absolutely be mad about that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Liquid Communism posted:

It isn't where they started. They started on simpler structures, like ears.

https://newatlas.com/3d-printed-ear-implantation/41869/

Between this, and the spray-on skin grafts they're working with in some burn centers, we're getting a lot closer to biological replacement bits being doable. Probably not a routine thing within our lifetimes, but still leaps and bounds ahead of where we were at the start of the century.

i'm gonna channel my inner fishmech and point out that post was specifically in response to a dude who said they'd start on hearts and lungs, which are a bit more complicated then ears or skin grafts

• Locked thread