Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
This is not a signup post, but you should actually post a link to the game in the discussion thread too. :) Good luck!

EDIT: Oh yeah and rehost those pictures on imgur, their hosts aren't using HTTPS so they show up as broken images when browsing SA on HTTPS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Shadow0 posted:

Why both? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the announcement thread? :P

Some (many) people don't bother with the announcement thread - there was a long, protracted argument about it back in the day. If you're looking for players, it's Just Easier to hit up both threads.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Still not a signup post but if you bump the recruitment post in the discussion/new game announcement thread, you may get the handful more you need to start soon! The other games have had some deaths.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:suspense:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Thank you for not letting scum lurk to victory :h:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

chaoslord posted:

My thoughts:
*I wasn't happy that the rule for doctoring got changed mid game but in this setup that rule definitely should have been in place from the start, so it worked out for the best. I know making changes mid game can be hard for a mod to do but I think the correct decision was made. Shadow0 handled it well and was straightforward about the change.

I pointed the potential issue with the initial doctor rules out to Shadow0 in the observer doc. It's a fairly reasonable mistake for a new mod to make, so I get it.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:tipshat:

This was a fun game to watch - if you read the observer doc you'll see me being more than a bit apprehensive about the paranoia/flavor PMs, but I'm glad everything worked out well in the end. Again, good work Shadow0! This was a very interesting and innovative setup, so of course two power roles died on Day 1. That's just how it goes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
that twist alternate ending :drat:

• Locked thread