Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Sign me up its time to make this game great again :smugdon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Birdstrike posted:

gotta say I dom't really trust an anume fan like yourselg to do that

The first step to making this thread great is declaring war on ADTRW.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Birdstrike posted:

I like your sryle, I can hekp teach you abouf cqc

I already know how to work a cnc-rotor.

Shadow0 posted:

It's probably dangerous to say this here, but 99% of my time and posts are in ADTRW. In all my time in this forum, I only branched out to GBS and now here in like the last few months. :kamina:

So you're a refugee from the anime menace?

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Shadow0 posted:

Part of me still wishes I had been creative enough to have come up with a better title for this thread.
I guess it tells you everything you need to know though.

Hopefully another Mafia match ends somewhere soon so we can get a few more players in here and get to murdering each other while I watch. :munch:

Grad school does terrible things to you. It makes you like horrible things like anime or become a raging alcoholic.

Oh god I'm out of grading rum.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Shadow0 posted:

Saving yourself for marriage?

Most anime is pretty terrible though to be honest. And not just because 95% of anything is terrible. Japan has a bizarre idea how the world works. Also everything is getting ruined by the fact that no one pays for anything anymore so it's better for studios to make something that'll push products than to make something of quality.

I wouldn't expect everyone to like even the best of anime anyway, people's tastes are like that. Also, I'm finding more and more that trying to introduce people to something you like is just a quick way to get disappointed. Hell, people didn't even like The Holy Grail when I tried showing it to them last week. :'(

Try homebrewing people will put up with almost anything I try to introduce them to as along as "yeah this batch of ale is coming out today come try some" is included.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Shadow0 posted:

I don't drink.
Unfortunately, most of the people here where I live are easily the most boring people I have ever met in my life. Actively resisting any kind of fun or new experience or new foods.
I'm just trying to get everything done quickly so I can return to the good ol' U S of A and finally make use of stores on Sundays again and also resume enjoying life.

Basically do anything with food and people will come try cooking.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Rurea posted:

I'm dead in my other games, so I will PLAY THIS GAME!

Respect the gibbis :colbert:

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

gannyGrabber posted:

I'm looking forward to all the people from the GBS game revenge day 1ing me.

We gibbis need to stick together :glomp:

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

*sniffs*

That's either an anime fan or one of you just ripped a big fart.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

My fellow gibbis country (wo)men we should lynch someone before they pick us off one by one.

I nominate rurea as they clearly don't respect the gibbis:

Azuth0667 posted:

##vote Rurea

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Luminous Cow posted:

I wish I could lynch anime lovers irl

:smugdon: it could happen.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Kashuno posted:

How bout a drink

Is singed good again?

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

gannyGrabber posted:

Hey guys league of legends is a really lovely and bad game please raise your standards.

Yu-Gi-Oh mafia would be rad as hell. I would obviously be Joey. Azuth would be Bandit Keith

League is a bad game but, trolling people in it is funny.

That sounds like an anime :catstare:; I could be this dude:

http://www.somethingawful.com/photoshop-phriday/magic-player-buttcracks/1/

and walk around making fun of people that don't bathe or take care of themselves at children's card game tournaments.

Kashuno posted:

He's always good. He may not be the best champion, but he's good because he ruins the game for 9 other players

Considering the caliber of the players of league this is a definite asset.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Rurea posted:

Also ganny or kashuno should get turbo'd because having them both in the same game means i'll have to read through 400+ posts a day :negative:

You don't respect the gibbis :colbert: you get no sympathy from me.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Rurea posted:

Oh, you think the gibbis is your ally, you merely adopted the gibbis. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see the light until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding! The gibbis posts betray you, because they belong to me. I will show you where I have made my home, I will be preparing to bring justice. Then, I will break you. Your precious shitposts, gratefully accepted. We will need them. Ah yes, I was wondering what would break first. Your spirit, or your body?

That still ain't respectin' the gibbis :colbert:.

You've been given enough chances.

Citizens of gibbis this person does not respect us and actively is working to persecute our fellow gibbis. Its time to raise the banners:

CRUSADE RUREA!!!

##vote Rurea

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

gannyGrabber posted:

Guys i am no longer mafia i changed my ways and am instead a self alligned bulletproof uninvestigatible vengeful serial killer arsonist rolecop word salad beyonce troubadour mason jester. Who wants an invite to masonry?

Me i wll join.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Kashuno posted:

must be awkward sitting in a masonry with a pile of ashes

Embers seeketh ash.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Kashuno posted:

wrong game.

although I could see how you get it confused because the dark souls one never reopens.

Now I am horridly confused. Just kynch rurea already.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Birdstrike posted:

don't talp about other games idiotd

:goatsecx:

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

I am 100% dead serious when i say I think there is at least a 50% chance that gannyGrabber is a genetically modified human being and in turn, has no father.

I am dead serious. I believe ganny was grown in a test tube and then artificially implanted into GBS and carried to term. no human being should possess his combination of size, strength and athleticism. AND to book it all out, he's very intelligent too. (besides in mafia) remember how much poise he had just coming into the mafia thread his first time? it's un-natural. how often have mafia posters described him as a "freak of nature" .....maybe it's truer than we know.

I am serious. we all know (and I swear I am not saying this to be insulting or mean) that ganny's mom was a crack whore (is drug addicted prostitute better?) it's just a fact, it happened. I am NOT saying this to be mean, in fact I am a heroin addict and know a few woman who have sold themselves for dope, it happens. they are not bad people.

and the government has a history of using prostitutes and impoverished people in "experiments." read about MK-ULTRA. it happened. the CIA used to have prostitutes slip LSD to johns and then the agents would watch what happened thru 2-way mirrors. the government helped start and continue the crack epidemic of the 80s.

##vote gannyGrabber

Ahura Mazda loves all his creatures.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Azuth0667 posted:

Ahura Mazda loves all his creatures.

Gibbis however hates rurea.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

gannyGrabber posted:

I long for the sweet embrace of death.

That's all fine and good but, wait until we run the anti-gibbis :clint:

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Azuth0667 posted:

That's all fine and good but, wait until we run the anti-gibbis :clint:

out of town :clint:

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

:catstare: Heresy! :gaben:

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

What's pointless?

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

flerp posted:

perhaps the mafia are anime?

Kill it :black101:

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Well crap I've been poisoned. Goodbye cruel world.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

The bastards adulterated my coffee. What evil person would taint something as holy as coffee.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

flerp posted:

i mean if you want to lynch me thats cool, im getting banned soon, but at least notice that 3 quick votes were put on me way before the deadline shows up, so i wouldnt be surprised that one of them are scum trying to support a townie getting lynched

Wait what? Did you toxx for sanders?

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Tendai posted:

How was my d1 vote scummy in comparison to everyone else? Ganny was being Ganny, which is why I voted for him.

Ganny was a hero!

##vote Tendai

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Tendai posted:

This is a bad reason to vote for someone and anyone doing this bullshit after day 1 should be looked at very closely. At the very least, I'm asking questions and trying to find poo poo out before I accuse anyone today.

How dare you tarnish the name of our beloved hero.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

In memorial for our hero ganny I have some words to say in eulogy as the only holy man around here:

##vote Birdstrike
##vote Propaganda Machine
##vote Mayor Glowku
##vote Azuth0667
##vote TheDonPeters
##vote chaoslord
##vote Luminous Cow
##vote flerp
##vote Anomalous Amalgam
##vote Rurea
##vote bunnyofdoom
##vote Tendai
##vote GRILLARY CLINTON

##vote Birdstrike
##vote Mayor Glowku
##vote Azuth0667
##vote TheDonPeters
##vote chaoslord
##vote Luminous Cow
##vote flerp
##vote Anomalous Amalgam
##vote Rurea
##vote bunnyofdoom
##vote Tendai
##vote GRILLARY CLINTON

##vote Birdstrike
##vote Mayor Glowku
##vote Azuth0667
##vote TheDonPeters
##vote chaoslord
##vote Luminous Cow
##vote flerp
##vote Anomalous Amalgam
##vote Rurea
##vote bunnyofdoom
##vote Tendai
##vote GRILLARY CLINTON

:420:

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

that just makes me so gosh darn mad

##unvote

Better now?

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

What've you got against ganny? We just wanted to say some kind words in rememberance. Is it the shame you feel from killing one of our beloved heros?

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

flerp posted:

ganny did nothring wrong. free ganny

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

TheDonPeters posted:

Be too hungover to do much? Some of us can't be on here all the time :P

I have done about as much as anyone, joked a bit, tried to figure out what's going on.
As for pointing at you, you suddenly stop joke posting and do some light role fishing, not sure if you are scum or not but i didn't want people giving info on roles that might help the scum.

What role fishing?

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Luminous Cow posted:

People I am ok with lynching today: flerp, tendai, Clinton, Azuth, anomalous. In that order. Also thank God for the extra time, I am actually busy with family today. I'll check in on the phone as much as possible.

I think we should lynch you since you are anti-gibbis :colbert:

##vote Luminous Cow

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Luminous Cow posted:

The more I look at Azuth the more I realize he has done nothing other than claim getting poisoned. Every other post is trying to lynch Rurea or white noise.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Rurea posted:

Sorry for being gone most of the weekend.

In response to the people questioning my claim of being poisoned, I don't really understand what else you want from me? I received a PM that said I was chilling at my house and i was drinking my tea but it tasted kinda funny. That is all the information I received. I originally assumed it meant I was poisoned, but I didn't know people were explicitly told they were poisoned so who knows what it means?

Yeah this bothers me a lot. I went back to look through their posts and there is nothing there. No content, no opinions, just posts made of poo poo. Azuth nothing you have done this game has convinced me you want the town to win.

##vote Azuth

I'm just a simple man of the cloth and other than the role fishing accusation we have nothing to go on. I don't know why you folks have such a hate-boner for our hero ganny. All I've done is say kind words and say a eulogy for the guy that killed a scum. You know that guy from Jersey that shot Kashuno the scum. Oh wait both of you voted for a town didn't you. Yeah imagine that you both voted for our hero ganny. Scum of a feather vote together? Makes you think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

ganny was only trying to defend our mayor Glowku while the rest of you were faffing about trying to kill an innocent.

• Locked thread