Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
That was weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Ugh our PK is total poo poo

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
I know kessel has a nasty shot but I wonder if Hank is having issues from that stick he took to the eye. He usually stops those with ease

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Hank definitely looks like he is having issues tracking the puck

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

Glambags posted:

I think something is wrong with hank

Yeah something is definitely off.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

Loqieu posted:

What do you expect him to do when there is a man wide open on the back door? There were 2 guys covering the weak side winger, ugh.

I don't think he would have saved that on the top of his game either but you can just tell he's not reading/following plays well. The hallmark of Hank is just his positioning. He's been super scrambly this game. You rarely ever see him diving side to side like he is.

Again I'm not saying he makes that save even if he is on, but he looks like he's uncomfortable out there.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Oh man Dom Moore takes a penalty too. Here comes the route

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Hey assholes, puck on the net on a 2 on 1 please

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
You know who has looked poo poo all series? One Derrick Brassard

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Wow, so bad.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
God it's killing me how easy it is for the pens to break out. All three Rangers forwards sit on or near the goal line and Pittsburgh gets it and can just take a leisurely stroll up the ice cause everyone is stuck deep.

Yup

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
A goal!

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Hey guys pull the goalie maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Jesus Christ at least pretend to give a gently caress.

• Locked thread