Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I didn't watch the finale right away because y'all were so down about it but... it's really good? Way better than the build up the episode before. Everything got wrapped up really nicely and there were tons of great character moments. There were headbutts and Nico with a pompadour. Very satisfying!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaptain K
Nov 2, 2007

I must admit, I am fond of you humans.

May you enjoy serendipity,

And may the Age of Fire perpetuate.
Any anime that recycles Evangelion's core message is alright with me.

Decent ending although I feel a lot was left unexplained and there were a lot of logical inconsistencies but that's pretty much unavoidable if you're going to watch anime. I also wish there was some explanation for why Nori and Agata have feelings for eachother other than "we used to be friends as kids" - but to be fair it's not like any of the other romantic pairings have stated reasons either, everyone just likes eachother on this show because they do.

Despite the negatives this show gets a lot of points with me simply for not being based on a collectible card game, being moe slice of life or based on a light novel. Great art obviously, it's a Trigger show.

It seemed like Hisomu and Agata were definitely going to kiss but then they didn't so I actually can't recommend this show to anyone.

rvm
May 6, 2013
Kiznaiver was pretty tight, but felt redundant. There's just no edge to it, just all too familiar Okadrama. Kokoro Connect, warts and all, was a lot more interesting.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Anyone give this a second look? I liked it well enough the first time, a little better on re-watch.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
I just got around to watching this and mostly echo the thoughts people already had. I think it was quite good, but the ending was fairly lacking. It almost feels like the show as a whole would have had way more punch if it had ended a few episodes earlier, even if that meant leaving a ton of loose plot threads.

But yeah, I once again I really like Trigger flair for good looking animations. But it really wasnt the show I had expected it to be when I first read the description, and might not have sought it out if I had an accurate description going into, but I'm really glad I watched it

• Locked thread