Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine
I'm not talking about "molly" i'm talking about tobacco and HELL NO its not a safe alternative to cigarettes.

DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

gas op

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Revenants Return posted:

I'm not talking about "molly" i'm talking about tobacco and HELL NO its not a safe alternative to cigarettes.

DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!

That's the coolest advertisement I've ever seen

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

https://youtu.be/dZPQdZLyHYE

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

one time I was dip lippin on a date and I put too much in and just had to lay on the floor and try not to puke. girl rated the date 4 out of 10

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Op is a dip. A real two-scooper.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I used dup once and I stopped cause I felt like a hillbilly also it tasted like my grandpa's mouth and I refuse to taste that now that I'm no longer being paid for it

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Grizzly Natural is the only dip.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

looking forward to seeing legislation force the health warnings to be larger and larger, until dip ads are just pictures of rotting flesh with "DON'T BE A PUSSY" at the top in 8pt type.

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine

da fuq

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

That dude is retarded lol

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Dip is loving insane hill billy poo poo. At least you can kind of pretend that cigarettes are kind of cool in a everybody is slowly dying anyway, cloud, but dip is like gently caress that, excise my jaw please and thank you *spits like a disgusting camel*

Ffs just chew nicotine gum or something?

Still laughing that ecig idiots thought they were gonna be able to smoke indoors again

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZa2lY9CFyM

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Did he lose his lower jaw to dipping? If so, does he now talk about the dangers of dipping, or did he go full retard and is now promoting it?

Best dipping story was being at the university pub/club one night and seeing a drunk guy working two bottles. One was a beer he was nursing, and the other was a bottle he was spitting in. I had my friends come over and we watched him for about 5 minutes before the inevitable happened. He took a swig of the wrong bottle, swallowed, made a head/neck movement like a bird trying to swallow a large fish, then just projectile vomited a slurry of beer, tobacco spit, and partially digested food a good metre in front of him. He sprayed a few girls down their backs, and one of them started to puke as well. I started to laugh, but almost puked because my one friend was dry-heaving.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
My friend gave me 5 cans of dip and i made everyone whp came to my housr try it and didnt get through one tin and i think i threw it in the bin

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i was considering posting this so i get it, but it's p gauche to do it in your own thread

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine

Blistex posted:

Did he lose his lower jaw to dipping? If so, does he now talk about the dangers of dipping, or did he go full retard and is now promoting it?

Best dipping story was being at the university pub/club one night and seeing a drunk guy working two bottles. One was a beer he was nursing, and the other was a bottle he was spitting in. I had my friends come over and we watched him for about 5 minutes before the inevitable happened. He took a swig of the wrong bottle, swallowed, made a head/neck movement like a bird trying to swallow a large fish, then just projectile vomited a slurry of beer, tobacco spit, and partially digested food a good metre in front of him. He sprayed a few girls down their backs, and one of them started to puke as well. I started to laugh, but almost puked because my one friend was dry-heaving.

this is the classic dip scenario, its a tough one but its the risk you take to be a man.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Dip is loving insane hill billy poo poo. At least you can kind of pretend that cigarettes are kind of cool in a everybody is slowly dying anyway, cloud, but dip is like gently caress that, excise my jaw please and thank you *spits like a disgusting camel*

Ffs just chew nicotine gum or something?

Still laughing that ecig idiots thought they were gonna be able to smoke indoors again

Dip is cool bc it won't detract from your physical performance unlike smoking. That's why athletes dip.

I'm not surprised this is a foreign concept to you though :smuggo:

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Revenants Return posted:

this is the classic dip scenario, its a tough one but its the risk you take to be a man.

Talked to one of the bartenders the next week and asked him if he saw the guy throw up, he replied, "which one?". Apparently that exact scenario happens roughly 2-3 times a week, every week without fail.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Dip is cool bc it won't detract from your physical performance unlike smoking. That's why athletes dip.

I'm not surprised this is a foreign concept to you though :smuggo:

Shave your time trial PR by shaving jaw bone

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQh_fSkHd80

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

lol just chew nicotine gum you dumbasses

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

heh, i only use e-dip

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

heh, i only use e-dip

is that just a mesh bag with a digital clock on it

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Is this why Darth Malak had that jaw thing? Haven't played Kotor in a dozen years, but it's hosed up he couldn't use the force to save his jaw. I'd be upset too if I was him.

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

Imagine trying to put a pillowcase on

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr9QG-ctphA
(Country Rap) (Hick Hop) (Redneck Rap)

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Lol my stepdad is losing his poo poo at me.

2 hours till party time

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Revenants Return posted:

DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!

if it's not red man then you're a bitch

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine

Isaac posted:

Lol my stepdad is losing his poo poo at me.

2 hours till party time

in what sense OP?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Revenants Return posted:

in what sense OP?

Hes not happy about my party because of the incident yesterday

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
maybe next time don't put your penis in your father's rear end in a top hat

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
maybe he's just mad you didn't invite him

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
One time a country band gave me a whole 10 pack of Redman Chewing Tobacco and I put it in my mouth and after 5 minutes I threw up. Later, I did it again and threw up again.

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine

Isaac posted:

Hes not happy about my party because of the incident yesterday

what was the incident OP? I must have missed the thread OP?

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

dippings is ucking gross just smoke cigs like a real man ur not a fuckin cowboy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I made fifty bucks a few weeks ago by bettimg three of my coworkers I could dip for the first time, swallow it, and not get sick.

• Locked thread