Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hello everyone in GBS, I'm sure most of you know me. Things have been making me sad lately, like Prince dying, and the fact that people just keep killing each other all around the world, so let's be nice to each other for awhile how's that sound to you guys? Here is some compliments, Isaac I love everything you post you always make me smile. Enfield your av is really good. Dad Gay, So What, you haven't called me a fag in ages and I appreciate that. Symbolic I already pmed you about it but your new av us so sick. Love you all dudes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
We all will die.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
hi sid, i like your penis

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

And while that is inevitable just think of all the great things we can do while alive, like watch the X-Files, or play enter the gungeon, or both of those things because I have two tvs on top of each other!

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Some homeless people seem nice and I don't call the police on them.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Three Olives I like your dogs name I can no longer remember it but it was cute sorry for threatening to kill him one time. Maybe his name is Winston?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
whats that u like my penis too how nice of you to say

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Definitely I like everyone's penis

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im nice in every thread but thankyou for your special nice ess

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i want to take a shower but my tub is full of mice. i didn't put them there.

i like everyone's penis too

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Would anyone care for some saltines and grape jelly?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Swallow the fat load that projects from my dick op.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Celluloid Sam posted:

And while that is inevitable just think of all the great things we can do while alive, like watch the X-Files, or play enter the gungeon, or both of those things because I have two tvs on top of each other!
the TVs are on top of each other??? so like the first one is on top of the second one, and the second one is on top of the first one?? I think you should patent this sid.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

VendaGoat posted:

Swallow the fat load that projects from my dick op.

Hmm this isn't very nice Mr goat

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

a hole-y ghost posted:

the TVs are on top of each other??? so like the first one is on top of the second one, and the second one is on top of the first one?? I think you should patent this sid.

TesseracTV

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I hope you're having a good night Mr. Sam.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Celluloid Sam posted:

Hmm this isn't very nice Mr goat

:colbert:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I heard about this guy that patented a new milk bottle or some poo poo, and he sold the patent for 2.5 million dollars, I think you should do this with the reality bending TVs and hey... don't forget about me ;)

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

wow nice place you got here

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
death to all people in this thread

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ButteCysts posted:

death to all people in this thread

:five:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im not allowed to call you a fag anymore :(

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

dad gay. so what posted:

im not allowed to call you a fag anymore :(
dad gay, it's the thought that counts :)

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
This OP really ties the room together

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Everyone has really nice boobs.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Wait.

I changed my opine.

I hope everyone does horrible things, so that they may maintain there status quo.

Yes.... Yes that is the best.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
hey good people

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I think just about every regular poster in GBS is a good guy or lady or whatever else they identify as, for instance perhaps they identify as a battletoad

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Darth123123 posted:

We all will die.

Wtf is with my AV!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'm gonna go to bed so I hope everyone has a good sleep tonight and feels great tomorrow morning when they wake up also please everyone wake up tomorrow morning I don't have any other friends

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Same to you buddy boy

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I am going to put on my long sleeved pjs with moons and stars and cap and extinguish a candle with one of those little scoop thingies and stare at the embers as the victrola winds down. :kiddo:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I am going to put on my long sleeved pjs with moons and stars and cap and extinguish a candle with one of those little scoop thingies and stare at the embers as the victrola winds down. :kiddo:

It's called a snuffer, the wee scoop thingie you mention!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Celluloid Sam posted:

It's called a snuffer, the wee scoop thingie you mention!

Oh wow that's so cool! *reaches into candy dish full of prozac and nutmeg* :kiddo:

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Hello everyone. I actually really enjoy everyone's posts. Even the obvious trolls. Something awful is a great forum and I hope you all feel the same way.

Hugs and kisses,
Chris Hansen

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hi Sam, aren't you having a kid soon? Best of luck with that, I wish the best for you, your gf/wife, and your child. May you all live a blessed and happy life! :)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Yeah we found out the suspected due date it is August 29th and my own birthday is on Friday so I'm having a pretty great week this week I went to the movies and out for dinner tonight and I might go to the movies again on Friday to see ratchet and clank I'm not sure yet. The baby is going to be a boy they think and we are going to name him Oliver Mikael Roadknight

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Okay but for real I gotta hit the hay I gotta work tomorrow morning

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Celluloid Sam posted:

great things we can do while alive, like watch the X-Files

lol wait until you see the latest season. boy what a doozey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015